DRMacgregor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink To much quantity of food?

I am 4 days into Keto and have been doing kind of a poor job of counting carbs and fats, but just making sure im below the 30 a day. I was hoping someone could take a look at my diet and tell me if im over eating. I guess it just feels like im eating too much to be losing weight.

meal 1- 3 eggs, and 2 strips of bacon, handful of shredded cheese

meal 2- 2 small pieces of beef jerkey, 2 handfuls of mixed nuts, 2 table spoons of naty peanut nutter

meal 3- 1/2 pound of turkey burger, geneous portion of romain salad, shredded cheese, salsa, 2 pieces of sharp cheddar, package of taco seasoning

meal 4- 1/2 pound of turkey burger, geneous portion of romain salad, shredded cheese, salsa

meal 6- 2 string cheeses, 1 little store bought cup of sugar free jello, 2 scoops of protein powder with 1/2 cup of whipping cream to make ice cream

-plenty of water intake all day-

not usually much of a drinker but inlight of celebarating with a friend i had a jack daniels on the rocks which looked to be about 4 shots as well.

On the other side of it i am contemplating starting a cycle of RPN Havoc while using keto to cut... Is this not a wise choice to be consuming such little carbs while on a PH? This is my first thread sorry if it is out of place, thank you in advance for your advise!
    Last edited by DRMacgregor; 01-16-2009 at 01:09 AM.

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best thing is to plug those items above into fitday and that should give you a good idea what cals, P,F,C you have and you should know if it is too much or not.

PS what are your stats; BF, gym breakdown as in what you do. cardio weights etc
    "It's all about getting back up"

I just had my wisdon teeth removed and i am suppose to take it easy for a week so i decided to start the diet early and then back to the gym full force monday. I am still in the process of setting up my lifting plan. The fitday website was awesome thanks for replying. i will post my workout as soon as i finish tweeking it.

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't say that; my wisdom tooth started aching this morning. its doing my head in.

Monday
    Bench Press 3 x 10
    Pull downs (behind) 3 x 10
    Seated rows 3 x 10
    Reverse peck deck 3 x 10
    Shrugs 3 x 10
    21?s 3 x 7
    Bent over rows 3 x 8
    30 Minutes of Cardio
    Lower Back

Tuesday
    45 Minutes of Cardio
    Squats 3 x 10
    Leg Extensions 3 x 10
    Leg Curls 3 x 10
    Calves 3 x Burnouts
    Ab?s

Wednesday
    60 Minutes of Cardio
    Ab?s

Thursday
    Close Grip Bench Press 3 x 10
    Incline Bench Press 3 x 10
    Military Press 3 x 10
    Bar Curls 3 x 10
    Decline DB Press 3 x 10
    Flys (Cable, DB, Deck) or Tricep Elective 3 x 10
    Tricep push-downs and Rope Super 3 x 10
    Isolated Bicep DB Curls 3 x 10
    20 Minutes of Cardio

Friday
    45 Minutes of Cardio
    Light Cleans 3 x 10
    Leg Extensions 3 x 10
    Leg Curls 3 x 10
    Calves 3 x B
    Ab?s

i have alot of presses on thurdays, but i guess if it turns out to be too much i can always tone it down.

-mine were growing in for a couple of years before i finally decided to get them pulled, i was always biting my cheek, and getting dry sockets full of puss from irritating the site where they were coming in at

well, I am off to get a dentist on monday so will keep you guys posted.