DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation do you guys have many female friends?

I have a few, like 4-5 one including my ex who I text and occasionally call/ hang out with srs.
    I'm an extrovert so enjoy the social interactions with them, also I like the social cred that comes with being friends with attractive women, other guys think you're a player and girls who you want to date think you're a cool guy and good with girls.
    Don't see any downsides to keeping a few female friends around so why does misc hate everything social with women?
    Ever tried, ever failed..
    No Matter fail again... fail better.

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a couple female friends I hangout with
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don’t have any male friends. Don’t see the point of opposite sex friendships.

justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah quite a lot. I haven’t not had many female friends since like early HS, it feels empty not having any.

You sound like a normal, extroverted dude unlike the vast % of miscers so you probably won’t see another comment similar to mine tbfh.
    Brunettes Only Crew (non negotiable)

LTC Crew (negotiable)

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Don’t have any male friends. Don’t see the point of opposite sex friendships.
    That's because all you think men are for is sex and nothing else.
    I think I'm like this because I was good friends with my older sister so I don't see anything wrong with being friends with women,
    the added benefits are that I can date the friends of my female friends srs.
    Last edited by DanSDA; 12-24-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DanSDA View Post
    That's because all you think men are for is sex and nothing else.
    I think I'm like this because I was good friends with my older sister so I don't see anything wrong with being friends with women,
    the added benefits are that I can date my the friends of my female friends srs.
    No I love men and I love talking to men so it’s not just only sex.

I do have a bunch of male Snapchat friends so maybe that counts? But I like them and would have sex with them if they were local.

No I love men and I love talking to men so it’s not just only sex.

I do have a bunch of male Snapchat friends so maybe that counts? But I like them and would have sex with them if they were local.
    If you wanna sleep with them that’s not friendship lol
    I’m texting 2 of my female friends rn srs they are nice girls 18-20 years old I met in college.

Originally Posted by DanSDA View Post
    If you wanna sleep with them that’s not friendship lol
    I’m texting 2 of my female friends rn srs they are nice girls 18-20 years old I met in college.
    So you don’t want to sleep with them? Why not?

Yes I want to sleep with every guy I have talked to for extended time. I like all of them.

ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    few in uni circle
    6'2

02/2018 - 136 lbs

11/2020 - 162 lbs

Only the beginning...

Make the most of everyday crew
    Work without motivation crew
    Tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear crew

Verse bien, Sentirse bien, Oler bien

So you don’t want to sleep with them? Why not?

Yes I want to sleep with every guy I have talked to for extended time. I like all of them.
    Because when we met, I was dating someone else and she was dating someone else too. Now I’m single and she’s dating another dude I think.
    Either way I don’t want to ruin the friendship there’s plenty of girls out there in the world who I am not friends with, who I can potentially date so why ruin that friendship?

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am very good friends with all female miscers but in real life only 1

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the real question is how many female friends do you have that you dont currently, in the past, or given the chance would bang
    See user title srs

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Itd be nice, but its never worth the effort in the long run if you're a single guy, just teasing yourself.
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.