xIronSoldierx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIronSoldierx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xIronSoldierx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Cycle Critique my stack!

Going on a cutting cycle, I'm about 17% body fat. Trying to keep muscle loss to the min. in the process.

Will post workout and nutrition information in a minute.

N-Xplode
    Lipo 6
    Optinum Whey Protein.
    Last edited by xIronSoldierx; 02-14-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    -Keep those heads low!

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xIronSoldierx View Post
    Going on a cutting cycle, I'm about 17% body fat. Trying to keep muscle loss to the min. in the process.

Will post workout and nutrition information in a minute.

N-Xplode
    Lipo 6
    Optinum Whey Protein.
    Excell would be a nice addition to your stack it will help you maintain muscle while on a cut, without the fear of falling into catabolism (muscle breakdown). Personally I would replace Lipo6 with a fat burner like Scorchv3. Due to the guggulsterone issues you can read more here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

Of course a well planned diet and training protocol will get you the results you want, not supplements. Supplements only assist they are not the foundation.