Thread: Rate this site

mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rate this site

I am involved in link development tasks and recently I am involved with a new website that I am very satisfied with. I would like to share with you your opinions about the website and your opinions about body building. The website URL is http://www.weight-lifting-workout-routines.com/
    The website is an affiliate and a partner with the worlds #1 ranked fitness websites. It is a very good starting base to knowing the best about worlds best fitness programs and E-books.
    Last edited by mauricechavirs; 10-26-2006 at 11:01 PM.

mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mauricechavirs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much would you rank the site

This site is now ranked PR(5) with google and is about to be in the top 100K with Alexa traffic ranking engine. Let's see what you think about it. How much would you rate the site out of 10
    Last edited by mauricechavirs; 10-26-2006 at 11:02 PM.