Thread: Soy Protein

daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Soy Protein

I noticed a large clear bulk tub of soy protein on the shelf of a local grocery store for like 5 dollars. A tub of whey that size would've been like 30 bucks.

Is soy at all good for bodybuilding? I mean, let's say I got 100g of soy protein a day on top of my current diet, would it be worthwhile? I'm asking because it was so damn cheap.

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re:

Soy is not good for bodybuilding. Whey is also very cheap.

burton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Educated response! The name says it all.

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete

Talking

lol!
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry Re: Re:

Originally posted by BurritoJimmy
    Soy is not good for bodybuilding. Whey is also very cheap.
    You just don't quit do you?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Soy Protein

Originally posted by daniel2166
    I noticed a large clear bulk tub of soy protein on the shelf of a local grocery store for like 5 dollars. A tub of whey that size would've been like 30 bucks.

Is soy at all good for bodybuilding? I mean, let's say I got 100g of soy protein a day on top of my current diet, would it be worthwhile? I'm asking because it was so damn cheap.
    I personally dont use soy cause everyone Ive ever tried tasted like ass (uh... not that I know what ass tastes like... but you get my point )... I dont know why they even bother trying to flavor that stuff... anyway...

if you are gonna use the soy.. try and mix in a different protein source as well (like maybe mix it in milk to get some casein and whey added to it)... Im not sure if soy is the best choice, but if
    its all you can afford in this case, then its better than nothing, I guess.
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...