TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wanna know why I think LIBCUCKS are pathetic?

Posted this on the other thread but since getting so many reps creating own thread.

It’s not that they care as much for Trump's politics. It’s because of the libcuck’s playbooks.

People are turned off by MSM constantly undermining the intelligence of viewers and telling them how to think with fake news like Russiagate, lab leak theory, Biden laptop is Russia disinformation, etc etc and libcucks STILL trust them and would post articles from them as a source of anti-Trump news (proof of TDS). As a defense to this behavior their default response is always whatsboutism and assumes everyone who is turned off by fake news is a conservative and watches Fox News but they either don’t acknowledge the fake news or provide logical and unequivocal evidence on why the fake news is not fake news.

Instead of Dems promoting how great of a Presidential candidate they have for 2024 and be proud of all his accomplishments, their playbook instead is to take their political opponent off blue state ballots (that already vote blue in every election anyway like they fear Trump might actually win it) over the 14th amendment, without any charges and due process for Trump. They held a J6 hearing nitpicking videos and hid over half of the footage that was later released. Confirmed FBI involvement and the guy didn’t even get jail time while protesters ruined their lives over this.

The general dislike of liberals. The pretentious I am better than thou moral high ground and my fart don't stink attitude, fake sympathy for certain groups of people but always for a political motive. Letting illegals in and giving them free chit, free housing, giving them driver licenses, fighting for their legal status and whatever it takes so they can stay and perhaps vote for them one day but taking money away from homeless, and other US citizens in need. White liberals talking about systemic racism but using certain racial groups as political pawns. Redefining terms like what racism is to win arguments. E.g. everything slight right of the far left political spectrum would be considered “racist” and is a “bigot” to them.

Etc etc too much to write about libcucks but ya, in general some people aren’t even Trump supporters and might even be slightly left of being a libertarian and still turned off by their behavior more so than they like/hate Trump.
    Last edited by TCmaxxing; 02-03-2024 at 04:42 PM.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The left's platform is extremely toxic, and goes against everything America stands for. Hell, the left is currently removing all founding fathers statues. What the left stands for is repulsive to the average american.

All the left has for elections now is tired rhetoric of "BLUMFPH BAD! HE HITLER!". Nothing for helping the average American.

The left is simply anti-American. And most normal people don't agree. So hopefully they vote for Trump this time, and we don't let the Dominion voting machines, ballot mules and harvesters steal the election again.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So feelz. Gotcha.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    So feelz. Gotcha.
    youre voting for Trump lol

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    So feelz. Gotcha.
    Pretty cute coming from the "ZMG TRUMP IS HITLER" crowd which was based on literally nothing but.....feelz.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think there are more liberals than people who dislike them, I don't see a path to victory for Trump

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I think there are more liberals than people who dislike them, I don't see a path to victory for Trump
    There probably are...I'll take it a step further and say most of them are actually normal. Unfortunately, they sit by silently while the extremists take over the party. They are forced to abide by or fully support the deviant and perverted aspects that now define said party.

I'm not going to say Trump's path is going to lead to victory or not and quite frankly, I don't care. I just don't want another Democrat in office. Preferably in perpetuity.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    There probably are...I'll take it a step further and say most of them are actually normal. Unfortunately, they sit by silently while the extremists take over the party. They are forced to abide by or fully support the deviant and perverted aspects that now define said party.

I'm not going to say Trump's path is going to lead to victory or not and quite frankly, I don't care. I just don't want another Democrat in office. Preferably in perpetuity.
    I think we are doomed to have a D in office from now on until the progressives split and form a further left party and the current Dem party becomes the new right wing

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Trump loses, it will guarantee whoever Republicans go with will win 2028. Democrats will have nobody to blame or fearmonger over while everything gets worse because of their garbage policies.

Almost makes me think they won't go with Biden in the end because he's not a lock to win and will set their party back if he does, the 2nd term will be an even bigger disaster.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I think we are doomed to have a D in office from now on until the progressives split and form a further left party and the current Dem party becomes the new right wing
    I certainly hope not..I can tell you a fairly good amount of die hard dems now have a bad taste in their mouth after this disastrous administration so look for them to possibly go red. Regardless, fixing the economic situation of this country won't happen overnight or even during the first 4 years of whomever takes office. And I honestly feel another 4 or 8 years of liberal policies will put us further and further down the hole.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All I read what a whole lot of cope.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    The left's platform is extremely toxic, and goes against everything America stands for. Hell, the left is currently removing all founding fathers statues. What the left stands for is repulsive to the average american.

All the left has for elections now is tired rhetoric of "BLUMFPH BAD! HE HITLER!". Nothing for helping the average American.

The left is simply anti-American. And most normal people don't agree. So hopefully they vote for Trump this time, and we don't let the Dominion voting machines, ballot mules and harvesters steal the election again.
    But the right is considerably more pro-Israel/Jew than the left, wouldnt that make the ring wing to be anti-American, also?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    But the right is considerably more pro-Israel/Jew than the left, wouldnt that make the ring wing to be anti-American, also?
    Only if they put Israel above America.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCmaxxing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Libcucks have no real rebuttal to their pathetic behavior other than to point out random unrelated issues that don't even support their position and absolutely have nothing to do with their pathetic behavior

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TCmaxxing View Post
    Libcucks have no real rebuttal to their pathetic behavior other than to point out random unrelated issues that don't even support their position and absolutely have nothing to do with their pathetic behavior

"I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crazy any white heterosexual male would vote democrat. The party literally hates you, and blames you for everything wrong with society.

Takes an extreme degree of self loathing (or worse, falling for their conditioning you into white guilt) for a white male who like vagina, to vote for democrats.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    Crazy any white heterosexual male would vote democrat. The party literally hates you, and blames you for everything wrong with society.

Takes an extreme degree of self loathing (or worse, falling for their conditioning you into white guilt) for a white male who like vagina, to vote for democrats.
    Keep sending the money you make from doing oil changes to your orange jesus sitting on his gold toilet so he doesn't have to spend any of his own on his legal defense, son.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Keep sending the money you make from doing oil changes to your orange jesus sitting on his gold toilet so he doesn't have to spend any of his own on his legal defense, son.
    Strong projection lol. I’m considerably more successful than you, the evidence is in your post count.

The whole point of college is to not sweat for a living lol. You wouldn’t know, son

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    Strong projection lol. I’m considerably more successful than you, the evidence is in your post count.

The whole point of college is to not sweat for a living lol. You wouldn’t know, son
    Oh, what's up, son? Lmao.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Only if they put Israel above America.
    There's probably a few politicians that would and I'd love to root them out.

You stoked for ammo delivery to your door?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Just as strong as you believe this, people on the left believe the exact same with liberals but instead of "Trump Bad" its Liberals=Commies

In fact its probably why liberals have overperformed since 2020. They want to just throw money at problems (student loan debt/healthcare) and people that don't understand how the economy works see it as a good thing...and unfortunately every time republicans have a chance to make their case their only solution to fix the country is to roll back and undo what liberals put into place (RvW). So people feel like they're having something taken away from them.

The biggest problem the GOP has is, how do you sell the idea of rolling back a piece of legislation that was put into place?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TCmaxxing View Post
    It’s not that they care as much for Trump's politics. It’s because of the libcuck’s playbooks.
    Is it? I always saw people uninformed about Trump's policy, they just did like like him as a person.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer