andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why would anyone buy a Tesla? #CyberRodeo

So Musk is having a conference right now live talking about his car. Hes defo autism but not Zuckercuck level.

Thing i don't understand is why anyone would buy a Tesla. Other than gas (factor in your time if you need to recharge though)....it is a very restrictive car prone to a lotta tech issues not to mention that technically you don't own it ever since it can be turned off by Tesla Corp.

I get it though. A lot of femaloids seem to love them so theres that. However to me cars are simply a tool no different than a hammer.

Driving is boring af and sometimes when i see people driving 1M miles on their car I think did you get paid for that?

You only live once? why waste so much time in a car...rather be sleeping tbh.

Driving is the single most dangerous thing most people do?

Where are you going all time?

Why not live closer to work or home work?

MORE QUESTIONS:

Teslas are very very restrictive on repair contracts...they can basically charge you anything...google LOL at paying 26K for a car repair. LIKE WHY?? Why submit yourself to a cucktract for your gd car?

I dunno....Teslacels would be appreciated for any feedback.

andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump.

OR

maybe no replies cuz everyone on the misc is smarter than that.

Originally Posted by andrepmeet View Post
    bump.

OR

maybe no replies cuz everyone on the misc is smarter than that.

Well it ain't the smartz either based on recent threads.

Literally stupified why someone would buy a Tesla other than if superrich don't care money AND have other cars that are more reliable better.

I could buy any car I wanted but I just don't get them (outside of collector cars that might increase in value #jayleno).

Driving is the most mundane stupidest least interesting activity unless you are F1ing. Otherwise people would compete from Harvard to be truckers and uber drivers.

REad recently some guy bought a Tesla and saved 10K in gas over 4 year. WTF coulda saved that money and bought a cheaper car...LOL. That said I do like Musk...seems getting ready to smartphoneMOG other companies now too.

anyways....funny point story Kilmer makes at 1:30 or so in....

ohh....btw when you sell them IF you even can do that ....Tesla removes upgrades so the new owner has to re-buy them. LOL at buying a car that you never ever actually own. JUST LOL.

Cliffs: P.T Barnum...sucker born every minute. honestly can't believve I'm the only one who sees this scam...on the other hand I am an OG blackpiller so...