DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why is taste soo important?

I don't understand why soo many people complain about the taste of a supplement or why protein mixes of any other product that is supposed to help them bulk up more or whatever...
    Why is taste soo important when it comes to supplements?
    I could care less about taste if its doing my body good..
    If you want taste go to McDonnald's and eat a big mac or something...
    I mix my Whey protein with a can of beer.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when there are so many good tasting options for protein powder why would you use one that tastes bad? would you eat a piece of steak if it wasn't done right?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiBol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I could care less what something taste like if its doing my body good after a workout...
    These people that complain about taste remind me of little girls...
    If i worried about taste all the time I would probably be a big fat pig...
    Your bellies are home worrying about taste while your minds are thinking of whether or not you want to go to the gym.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How can we take this question srs when your argument includes: "If you want taste go to McDonnald's"

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm guessing taste is irrelevant when the supplement never touches the tongue.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I'm guessing taste is irrelevant when the supplement never touches the tongue.
    Would You sacrifice (TASTE) for a great looking body?

C'mon people.....Sacrifice your tongue (taste) or you will never get anywhere but stuck and fat.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DiBol View Post
    /whoosh

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IME any decent pre workout tastes like ****, so I either brush my teeth or pop some mints after mixing a scoop and a half with 4-5 oz of water to choke it down as fast as possible.

I’ve never tasted a bad protein powder though. Some are better than others but ON is good enough and on the cheaper side anyway.

It really does amaze me... I just bought 'Body Fortress Whey Protein" at walmart and on the container it says "Amazing new taste". I never buy this junk..... Its all a scam... SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In this day and age, taste should be well above average with most if not all supplements
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It isn't. But the average joe has no idea what they are doing, so they focus on taste and stimulant rush. That's all that matters for sales.
    Last edited by powercage; 03-01-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

I can't believe what weak stomach's some people have that they can't handle a little bad taste from these protein mixes and other supplements..
    You people remind me of little girls...

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't understand why soo many people complain about the taste of a supplement or why protein mixes of any other product that is supposed to help them bulk up more or whatever...
    Why is taste soo important when it comes to supplements?
    I could care less about taste if its doing my body good..
    If you want taste go to McDonnald's and eat a big mac or something...
    I mix my Whey protein with a can of beer.
    Because you drink 2 scoops a day and 2 kg size if not tasty can take forever!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't believe what weak stomach's some people have that they can't handle a little bad taste from these protein mixes and other supplements..
    Would you continue to eat at a restaurant that has bad tasting food?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t sacrifice taste and I’m pretty lean and muscular and I dont use supplements besides like coffee
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

I went through a phase where I mixed milk, kiwi-flavoured whey and beef liver and drank that every day so I clearly have defective taste buds. You need to sit down and shut up.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would love to have you sip on some unflavored, hydrolyzed whey and see how much you don't mind the taste. in fact, depending which city you're in i'd be willing to film it and we can put it up on youtube

What i'm trying to get at is who cares about taste in protein mixes and other supplements when your trying to lose weight r gain muscle?
    Some of you seem like you care more about taste than you care about the benefits your getting out of these mixes and supplements..
    Eating meals is completely different when it comes to taste..

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What i'm trying to get at is who cares about taste in protein mixes and other supplements when your trying to lose weight r gain muscle?
    Some of you seem like you care more about taste than you care about the benefits your getting out of these mixes and supplements..
    Are you being intentionally daft?
    Back in the day when whey tasted like ****, we all still used it. Today protein tastes good, hell some even taste amazing. You don't need to wash down ass water anymore and you can get the EXACT SAME benefits. If someone was offering you 2 drinks, one tastes like piss and one tastes like birthday cake and both gave you the EXACT SAME benefits, what are you going to drink?
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taste is about dopamine release, more so from sugar than anything else.

When we get a dopamine hit we feel good.

It’s an evolutionary trait of our brain. Taste is important but not necessary.

The late great Charles Poliquin used to say when you’re stressed you crave carbs, you don’t crave a ribeye or broccoli sprouts.
    Kid Covid

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's 2021 not pre-2010. There's no excuse for things tasting bad nowadays. If they do it is a) negligence on the companies behalf b) probably not a quality product or c) the company is just flat out lazy and doesn't care about the consumer.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco