nharo6904 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post What foods to eat

Hello I'm working in losing fat don't know what foods to can anyone help.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's not about the foods, it's about the calories

check the stickies at the top of the nutrition forums

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Calories. When and what to eat. Along with diet especially proper exercise whether its cardio or muscle and strength building and maintance. Exercise properly and diet well
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com

37 yo, Marysville WA illpinoise's Avatar
    illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nharo6904 View Post
    Hello I'm working in losing fat don't know what foods to can anyone help.
    Calories first, but it's also the quality of food that will help you physically, mentally, and emotionally.

You want to keep full, so get a lot of protein, but 0.7 * your bodyweight (grams * lbs) should suffice to maintain or build muscle (cut or bulk). 170 lbs BW would be about 120-130 grams protein. Protein supplements not necessary, but recommended especially if you decide to eat high-carb one day.

You might be tempted to lose fat by making the mistake of eating low-fat. Just make sure you you eat a minimum of 0.4 * your bodyweight grams. I shoot for 55-70 grams of fat. 190 calories of olive oil is about 27 grams of fat, two tablespoons of peanut butter about 17 grams of fat. This is one of the best changes I've ever made.

Micronutrients are also important, so eat the foods that you love that give you the biggest bang for your buck. Leafy greens, fruits, fatty fish, nut butters, avocado....you want to accustom to eating nutrient dense foods to keep you full longer.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are not magic "lose fat" foods. You need to consistently eat fewer calories than you burn. That's it. It's actually pretty simple. As faithbrah directed read the stickies (posts with * at top of forums) in both the NUTRITION and LOSING FAT sections.