BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Prayer Ceremony Against The NWO/Cabal

I've come to believe that the the NWO/Cabal agenda is primarily a spiritual agenda involving Occultism and Entities, and so political or economic solutions doesn't go to the core. The more people who say prayers like this the better.

I'll be blunt, religious miscers probably won't like this, or outright hate this. IMO it will likely appeal to more 'spiritual but not religious' peeps. (In fact if this thread doesn't get ignored, it's probably going to attract annoyed/offended religious miscers).

This prayer ritual was carried out on Zoom, ********, and Youtube on October 17th but anyone can watch and repeat the prayers at a later date.

I'll also say, I don't fully believe everything Christopher Macklin says in interviews/talks, but one reason why I think he is one of the few good and 'heart in the right place' healers is 1) because he is the only person who gave an explanation of some esoteric experiences I've had that made sense, 2) His healing has worked for me - though I still have a long way to go, 3) He never says his way is the only way. I've read his book Manifesting Abundance and he recommends healers who I've never seen him have a working relationship with, and even don't seem to know that he exists.

Edit: I forgot the number 4 reason... He constantly talks about God's nature being love, along with growth and contribution through loving-kindness being the purpose of life. Even when he talks about 'manifesting' which is a buzzword in New Age circles, his emphasis is never on selfish ends like the law of attraction crowd is.

His views on energy blockages and entities being the primary cause illness...

He does free healing 3 times a week, but you don't have to participate in them live. Whenever you have the time you can listen/watch it, even daily if you want (I tend to listen to it whilst doing other things)...

https://www.youtube.com/c/GlobalEnli...Project/videos

Eileen Mckusick's Sonic Slider I've found to be a very powerful healing tool.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 11-21-2020 at 08:56 AM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So prayers may stop this but do nothing as thousands of children are abused and die in this country?

Strong deity.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    So prayers may stop this but do nothing as thousands of children are abused and die in this country?
    I don't think you know what people mean when they talk about the NWO/Cabal. If you check the second link in my sig, you'll see that ped0/child abuse is frequently asserted by conspiracy theorists as being a key part of the NWO/Cabal.

Here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178536851

(Honestly though, IME whenever the subject of child abuse by the rich and powerful is brought up, IME it's normally conspiracy theorists who care/look into it.)

Human Trafficking/Abuse is a repeated prayer in the ritual, if you care to listen to it.

Prayers are most powerful when they are specific. Not a just a general prayer for peace, but when they are aimed at specific events and institutions.

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did you watch the video that I send you?

Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    did you watch the video that I send you?
    No, brah. Thanks though, I was planning on watching it today.

I radically limit myself these days when it comes to political or conspiracy stuff. Like I said, I genuinely believe that this is primarily a spiritual issue. (I'm not 'against' people talking or spreading political/conspiracy research, I've just grown apathetic.)

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Like I said, I genuinely believe that this is primarily a spiritual issue.
    Completely agree. I’ve known this for years

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think you know what people mean when they talk about the NWO/Cabal. If you check the second link in my sig, you'll see that ped0/child abuse is frequently asserted by conspiracy theorists as being a key part of the NWO/Cabal.

Here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178536851

(Honestly though, IME whenever the subject of child abuse by the rich and powerful is brought up, IME it's normally conspiracy theorists who care/look into it.)

Human Trafficking/Abuse is a repeated prayer in the ritual, if you care to listen to it.

Prayers are most powerful when they are specific. Not a just a general prayer for peace, but when they are aimed at specific events and institutions.
    My parents and everyone they knew prayed for years over my older brother. He still died before he was 10.

Like I said, strong deity.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    My parents and everyone they knew prayed for years over my older brother. He still died before he was 10.
    Sorry to read that.

Noone here has said that prayer is the key to healing illness.

Like I said in the OP, energy blockages, entities (along with DNA manipulation, genetics, pollution, EMF's), etc, cause illness. Other methods aside from just prayer are required to heal illness, IME only fundamentalist evangelicals recommend relying primarily on prayer for mental and physical health issues.

Not even the person that I posted (Christopher Macklin) recommends just using prayer to overcome illness. It's only part of the toolbox.

Sorry to read that.

Noone here has said that prayer is the key to healing illness.

Like I said in the OP, energy blockages, entities (along with DNA manipulation, genetics, pollution, EMF's), etc, cause illness. Other methods aside from just prayer are required to heal illness, IME only fundamentalist evangelicals recommend relying primarily on prayer for mental and physical health issues.

Not even the person that I posted (Christopher Macklin) recommends just using prayer to overcome illness. It's only part of the toolbox.
    I appreciate the nice thoughts. As you can tell even now I’m a bit raw when it comes to the supposed power of prayer. I don’t mean to take it out on you and will get out of your thread
    Early AM workout crew.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sensitive thread, reading Sillie's posts, first, sorry for your loss. My middle child is 10, I nearly lost her in 2016, I've never felt that kind of stress. Besides being in the hospital every night for a month, I hardly slept, it was easily the worst time in my life. I can't even imagine if things hand't turned around. I'm truly sorry for you and your parents, that kind of loss is beyond heartbreaking.

I don't believe in a God that sits there deciding every little thing, either. Just so much suffering in the world that goes unchecked that I have a hard time believing in a benevolent being that is capable of ending it but chooses not to. It makes more sense to me to believe that he's given us the ability to end it ourselves and wants us to evolve past it (I also believe a major percentage of the massive suffering is avoidable and brought on ourselves).

That said, I recall some study that did show some benefit to prayer. Who knows how. I don't think it was a junk study made by Creationism University or anything, either, while my memory is hazy, I do believe it was fairly legit.

This may come off as cold and I preemptively want to apologize to Sillie if he's reading this, but suffering does have purpose. Maybe we are all too small and insignificant to fully grasp what's going on but I do feel that suffering shouldn't always be without meaning. Lessons learned, growth, self-reflection, awakening realizations -- these can all come from suffering.

Prayer can help us as individuals to being better and maybe that's the point of it. And maybe God is listening sometimes, not always fully deciding the outcomes, but working in other ways.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bumpin.