SackMan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I switch programs?

So I've been on Fierce 5 for around 8 months now. I started a cut about 2-3 months ago and have managed to drop from 25% BF to 19% BF in that time. I'm looking to cut until Christmas, do a rather short bulk and then cut to 10-15% BF just in time for summer. I have made some decent gains with Fierce 5, but it's starting to get rather tedious and I've realised I'm looking for something more bodybuilding-ish. I'm not looking to completely remove the big 3, but more so add some more accessory lifts with high volume for optimal hypertrophy. Keep in mind that I am still quite a beginner (novice-intermediate in most lifts). Are there any programs out there that are more focused on hypertrophy and not so much on strength? If not, is there a foolproof way I can add more variation/volume to Fierce 5? Also if you guys have some general tips for a newbie then let me know. Thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Where are your max effort lifts at now?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Where are your max effort lifts at now?

My estimate 1RMs:
    Bench 50 kg --> 75-80 kg (Haven't really tried a max)
    OHP 30 kg --> 60 kg
    Squat 70 kg --> 110-115 kg (Also haven't tested my max here)
    Deadlift 90 kg --> 140 kg

I've been cutting for the last couple of months and even with caffeine it's pretty hard for me to increase my lifts. Most of the strength progress I've made happened in like the first 4 months of training. I'm by all means not strong, but I feel like I've made enough progress strength-wise and would like to work more on the aesthetic part.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It probably wouldn't do any harm to switch to an intermediate routine now. If you are going to continue cutting, your rate of improvement will be lower anyway.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It probably wouldn't do any harm to switch to an intermediate routine now. If you are going to continue cutting, your rate of improvement will be lower anyway.
    Are there any routines you'd recommend? I'm fine with up to 4 days a week of training. Do any programs out there have enough volume whilst not forcing me to hit the gym 5x a week?

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SackMan65 View Post
    Do any programs out there have enough volume whilst not forcing me to hit the gym 5x a week?
    The number of days/week in a program is determined by frequency and volume. No program adds days just to add days.