NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stomach Virus while cutting, should I stick to my cut

So I am recently on a cut, dropped from 214 to 200, not a crazy amount of fat loss. The problem is I recently got a stomach virus called mesenteric adenitis, it is really painful and I haven't been able to eat much, i lost ten pounds and some size. Arms are down a half inch and I havent been able to lift, I believe a good amount of this weight is muscle. What I am asking is if I should stick to my cut and lose the fat or should I get the muscle back I already had or will i get some of that back while cutting since I haven't lifted for over a week. Any ideas?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You lost 9 pounds of water mate, and probably 1 pound of fat. Muscle loss doesn't happen like that, not in a week.

NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem is I was already cutting and had already lost water weight. Do I really have that much water weight to lose, from 214-190 and I only look slightly leaner?

zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zukz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Up to 14kg

Stop weighing yourself.

You want to weigh your "dry" weight

First thing in the morning after empting your bladder and colon

then do a weigh do that everyday and take the weekly average

you can lose 3-6lb in a week but mostly you will be losing water weight but not so if you're putting back in 8-10 glasses a day

If your ill you should give your body energy to fight the infection, CARBS CARBS CARBS FATS AND PROTEIN

Rest.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when you have a stomach virus just eat different foods. I just got over a bug and took bcaa's with cherry juice, chicken noodle and if I did eat at first my stomach didnt like it, then it got better
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Bump

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're not sick anymore, I don't see why you shouldn't. Your waterweight will sort itself out unless you water-restrict yourself.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "