CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official Misc Cigar crew **GTFIH if you like cigars**

I havent smoked many cigars in my life, it's a new thing for me. But I had a stick the other day that I think has me hooked.

Any other brahs into cigars? What are your favorites?

This is the stick that's got me interested in exploring this world deeper.

My Father Flor De Las Antillas

Smoking this while drinking coffee was incredible brahs.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Very nice brotha

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There was a Misc. cigar crew back in the day, but not sure anyone has posted in those threads in years.

I enjoy one every so often, especially in warmer weather. Maybe weekly in the summertime. For everyday sorts of cigars, I usually gravitate toward Padron, Oliva, Ashton VSG, etc. Now and then I order some Cubans. Just finished the last box I ordered (Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1s - great), but prices have gone way up since then - e.g., the Juan Lopez box I had has doubled in price to 500 Euro). Not sure when I'll place the next order for those.

Edit: Just noticed the STRONG bump.