cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

cmbg training - a new beginning

Not starting out telling much about myself. Few quick notes, nothing too lengthy. I'm a 42-year old mom of 4 teenagers. I am a full-time nursing student, work part-time, and am tired all the time

I used to lift... I have missed it, a lot! I used to powerlift and got off that track once school started in November 2012. I didn't have the time to dedicate to my powerlifting training or my team. I have suffered a disc herniation in the last year, have gained a lot of weight sitting and studying and not getting my ass back in the gym. I have no excuse, I got lazy.

I'm back. I won't be powerlifting, but I will train. I will get back on the treadmill *blech*. I will do yoga. I will eat the way I need to in order to fuel my body and keep myself hydrated in this dumbass Phoenix heat!

Already have my macros mapped out, food is in the fridge/freezer for the week and my lunchbox is ready to go for tomorrow.

I am here to do my thing and keep track of it. Don't have time to pussyfoot around and hang out on the forums all day. I just know from experience (for myself) that keeping a journal on here (I have 2 others buried somewhere ) was beneficial for me.

See y'all

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back!

Just getting back to it myself. Love your sig.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

On 1st bulk EVER! Yiikes! ChrizyKibs's Avatar
    ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck!
    I'm Danish, I WILL misspell - DEAL WITH IT! ;)

cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Welcome back!

Just getting back to it myself. Love your sig.
    Thank you May we both kick some major booty in the gym without injury!

Originally Posted by ChrizyKibs View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you

Saturday

Yesterday was cardio *yuck*
    2 minute warm up quick pace walk
    45 minute walk at speed of 4 on incline of 3
    2 minute walk to cool down

Nothing fantastic and celebratory, but I was drenched by the time I was done.

30 minutes of yoga last night before bed.

Plan for today:
    Study from 8 to 10
    Work 10:45 to around 3
    Gym 3:30 to 5:30
    Study from 6:30 to 9:30
    Bed at 10

Have a beautiful day folks

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5