the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Working on starting a gym, need wholesale help and any other help for that matter

Well, I understand that most of you would like to know what I have in mind, but lets just approach this as if it's like every other hometown style gym. I want heavy on free weights, 4-5 power racks, multiple sets of dumbbells up to 150, cardio area with treadmills/ellipticals/bikes/jacob's ladder kind of stuff, adjustable benches and a few fixed 90's, maybe a sumo rack or two for fun. Also want 2 cable setups with lat/row/adjustable attachments. I know I need to buy the free weights and associated machines but I was wondering if anyone was aware of a good cardio leasing company as well as leasing a lot of the other plate machines. Does LifeFitness/Nautilus/Hammer Strength lease? Any help would be greatly appreciated.