WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

important supps to begin with

hey guys i am just getting into the whole scene
    and would like to get some supps

im skinny so id want to put mass on (as clean as possible) so i have a few questions

1. what are some must have supps (if possible can i get exact products, and sites where its sold for cheap)

and

2. what is the best protein to get for a reasonable price also (again exacts and recommended sites would be appreciated)

thanks a lot guys
    i know sites arent allowed to put linked but if u pm me id greatly appreciate it
    will rep to good answers/helpers
    I felt a need to put this in my signature to show you my posse and who I roll with
    - WristWatchCrew
    - MiscFashionCrew
    - CologneCrew

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food
    Joint support - Primaforce Cissus is what I used
    Multi
    any whey
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing is a "must" have.

But a couple "good to haves" are: protein, fish oils, multi-vitamins, maybe creatine.

Best protein: ??

Best what? Tasting? Cost per serving? Mixing? Best high/low calorie?

You need to be specific.

You can also start by searching this forum for terms like "best creatine", "best fish oil", "best multi vitamin", things like that. Also "best pre workout", "best intra", stuff like that. These topics come up daily...

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is a good protein to start with. As far as cost, flavors and profile, it's a good compromise. Dymatize makes a whey isolate that I really like too. Xtreme Formulations makes a nice line up of proteins too.

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude is a good creatine to get as well.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

But a couple "good to haves" are: protein, fish oils, multi-vitamins, maybe creatine.

You need to be specific.

You can also start by searching this forum for terms like "best creatine", "best fish oil", "best multi vitamin", things like that. Also "best pre workout", "best intra", stuff like that. These topics come up daily...

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is a good protein to start with. As far as cost, flavors and profile, it's a good compromise. Dymatize makes a whey isolate that I really like too. Xtreme Formulations makes a nice line up of proteins too.

AKA supplement wars subsection
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    AKA supplement wars subsection
    Let's not go throwing common sense into this argument.

WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

You need to be specific.

by best protein i mean one that will show results - gaining lean muscle as much as possible

ive looked at a thread on bb about the best proteins and why its the best (opinions from posters)
    and basically every single post had a new brand/name and type of protein adn everyone claimed theirs is the best
    surely you can see how this could confuse someone who is new to protein supps
    I felt a need to put this in my signature to show you my posse and who I roll with
    - WristWatchCrew
    - MiscFashionCrew
    - CologneCrew