Registered User CrazyZachAttack's Avatar
    CrazyZachAttack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need nutritional advice.

Recently I have turned 21 weighing in at a limbo of 165-175. I started lifting about a few days over year ago this month and have gained what I consider a fair bit of strength. But am now wanting to lose some of that fat.

I lift every week day if it allows me to.

My morning meal is everyday for the past maybe 8 months has been an whole wheat English muffin split in half to make 2 open face sandwich type things consisting of muffin--->hotsauce or small squiggle of bbq--->half slice of cheese (one slice in total since theirs two halves)--->egg--->deli meat (usually chicken). Sometimes i pair this with a banana or grapes.

My lunch is usually my protein shake before the gym and after =220 calories all together.

dinner is "usually" 1 of 2 options.
    1: my egg beater omelette: 1 cup of egg whites, pico de gao, (recently a slice of cheese split up because that was easier to measure cals), maybe a tiny sprinkle of these almonds/blueberries that are meant for salads, and either deli meat or a left over chicken breast cut up.

2: chicken breast (baked), spinach covering a majority of the plate, with salsa as my dressing of choice, sometimes some parmasseian added for the cheese sometimes none at all. and sometimes a sweet potato with it and on that is butter and some honey.

Now I know theirs some flaws in there, but its whats been easy and reliable for me so I stuck with it because this was me introducing myself to "better" eating. Mainly less junk and more rhythm.

What could I do better? I really like the ease of being able to bake the chicken, and just microwave it through out the weak and thats all that needs to be done. So whats a simple easy meal prep that you use? What helps you stay full and not distracted? What rules do you have for me to follow.

Thanks for any tips and advice!

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't make any comments on your diet because you didn't include any macros or cals so there's no way to know if you're eating enough.

What lifting plan are you on?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In addition to what dipatel said, the fact that you're using a 10lb range to report your bodyweight makes it kind of difficult to offer constructive advice. If tracking your bodyweight is something you want to do I think having a better handle on the actual/average number would be wise.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"