IcUcanUcMetoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

" Help " I Want to workout but don't know what to do?

Hi, i'm new to the site and to really working out. I was wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction? I'm 5'6 weighing about 175. I want to turn the fat into muscle but i am not sure what to do. I really want to learn what work outs i should be doing and in what order i should be doing them. Like i said i am new to working out so i hope someone can help me. I don't have much to work out with but except for a pull up/ dip bar and a few weights but i do have a gym at my college i can use. I want to know what work out i should start with and how to progress, any info helps thanks alot.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    You will probably need to use your college gym.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224
    This is the best program you can do as a beginner.

DIET. Let me say this again. DIET. That's the only way you will get to where you want to be. Try to get 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight. You might want to invest in some whey (which you can get on this site). It's an easy way to add 20g of protein to a meal.

7-9 hours of sleep at night.