spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spak's new approach to fat loss

Ok so heres the story. Since fricking APRIL i have been on a ketogenic diet. First time i ever logged calories for myself. Each week i was pretty much staying at the same weight. I did not have my carb ups under control.

I started the palumbo diet in july, got all the way down to 180 then completely stalled out. I was practically starving myself and i was going crazy. Proceeded to attempt bulking on keto, and apparently my body took advantage of this from being starving for so long that i gained alot of weight really quickly. I am now back to about 196, and i am not even off low carb yet.

Tomorrow i am making the transition off low carb, counting calories to the T and weighing everything to make sure of the accuracy. As long as my calories are all well and good, then i cant make much more fat gain than i already did in the past 2 weeks. I am going to gain about 8 pounds of water in the next 4 days, and i am trying to get myself ready for this, i am definitely going to come in at over 200 after the transition is over.

In theory calories in vs calories out indeed yields fat loss. So my protein intake is going to be in check, and i am also sticking to low GI carbohydrates for the next week or so to help with my body's transition back into glucose metabolism. I have about 4 pounds of old fashioned oats, i got a few microwavable sweet potatoes and a bag of raw brown rice to start myself off. along with 12 pounds of boneless chicken breasts in the freezer.
    I am going to start off the next few days with only 150g carbs or less, then transition to 40/40/20. I have plenty of olive oil and natural peanut butter, along with a few pounds of salted almonds to get my good fats in.

Previously in the beginning of the year my so called "diet" was lacking in good fats, except for the occasional can of tuna, and i did not supplement any fish oils either. I have a giant bottle of fish oils, so i should be good for a bit.
    I should have all the bases covered here, and I think I should be good to go and lose some fat on a balanced diet. I also plan on being able to enjoy myself a bit more now because previously i had a cheat day and ate whatever i wanted within reason and still lost weight the following week, so it should still apply in the case of my new diet. I plan on having a bit more freedom now that i am not really worrying about carb counts as much.

I am just going to have to accept that bad things happen to people who diet, and I am going to have to work myself towards being the lowest weight i can be.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy crap, today was my first day transition off keto, and instead of gaining any weight i am down 5 pounds after 1 day. Talk about water retention.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

So far so good, i am actually not hungry at all eating at 2000 even. Granted, i am eating a good amount of broccoli, and pretty much all low GI carbs only amounting to about 150g or so.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

what a terrible week, still sitting at around 190, i need to control myself better on the weekends. I feel a bit leaned out though, did quite a bit of running this week. Still not sure if i need to decrease calories yet, because i kind of evened out the saturday night damage from last week.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

things are going good for sure. I started taking creatine with gatorade powder PWO last week with my whey, and so my weight is still at about 188-190, but my waist has gone down a full inch i the past few weeks. I have been watching my calories like a hawk, yet i still enjoy myself on the weekends without binging at all. I am looking better and better, and my diet has been of pretty good variety, thank god for fitday lol. I still eat alot of chicken, but i have some other foods for variety other times of the day as well.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

ups and downs for the last 2 months, and i started doing the warrior diet now, and things are looking up. I am down to about 186 now, christmas is coming up so well see how that holds over
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ