colinos12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Isolate vs Concentrate-Help Choosing

I've been reading up on the difference between the two on websites, and the threads/stickies on here and I understand the difference. But I still am not sure what kind I should personally use. I've tried a concentrate when I was first starting out but it was a cheap brand that my mom bought for me from Walmart because I was not that serious. But now I lift on a 5 day cycle, run 4 days a week, and play soccer at SUNY Oswego. Right now I am trying to gain some mass, and strength. So what do you recommend I use? I am using Iso Sensation 93 Chocolate flavor currently, and I like it and feel good using it but the taste isnt the best and I dont wanna spend the money on whey isolates if I dont need too.

Thanks guy

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In general most people are fine with a concentrate or a general blend (like ONs standard protein for example)
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

thanks man rep, thats what i was thinking i dont even like shakes so why not buy the one that gets the job done but costs less/can taste better, id rather eat food anyway but its hard in college to get the right stuff except the endless salad bar

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    In general most people are fine with a concentrate or a general blend (like ONs standard protein for example)
    Agreed - especially with the prices of Isolates lately

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    i am thinking of trying the new cor-performance whey by cellucor

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    when i think isolate I think pre stage bodybuilder/fitness model. Or someone with a lot of spare cash
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when i think isolate I think pre stage bodybuilder/fitness model. Or someone with a lot of spare cash
    or lactose intolerant

Bulkandshred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you don't have lactose problems, take concentrate, check this Will Brink's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkb7Ljii0U

And of course, take care of your nutrition.

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    or lactose intolerant
    very very good point. Isolates also can help with gi distress due to lactose issues
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

very very good point. Isolates also can help with gi distress due to lactose issues
    do you know anything about Trunutrition trutein protein? ive been read its really good

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isolates are definitely very pricey (I've seen costs of over $80 easy for 5 pound tubs ), and I personally prefer blends because they seem creamier and tastier generally. I like iForce Protean because the flavoring system's incredible and it's a blend of 5 quality, USA-sourced ingredients (whey isolate, whey concentrate, whey hydrolysate, micellar casein, and milk protein isolate) but there are tons of options out there on the market. Be sure to do your research!
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.