Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is this the ULTIMATE and FINAL solution to daughters.gif?

Think about what relationships will be like as we slide further and further into clown world. Now imagine you have a daughter and bounce, only to return 19 years later and find out she's an HBB.

Is this it, mane?

Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) seems to be a real topic of discussion at the moment, with numerous stories of long-lost family members who reunited only to discover an intense sexual attraction, being bandied about all over the place.

And another one has emerged today, in the form of an interview by Jezebel. In an initial first-hand piece published by the site, a woman called Natasha described her experience of GSA. Meeting her father aged 19, she ended up engaging in a sexual relationship with him, all the while struggling with the countering emotions of self-loathing and disgust.

Natasha didn't grow up with her father, explaining that he actually left while her mom was pregnant. But she says her mother's following relationship with a woman didn't leave an unfilled hole for a male authority figure.

"My mom's long-term partner was a patriarchal butch lesbian, so I already had a 'father figure' in my immediate family," she said.

But because her mum's partner, whom she split with when Natasha was 19, had been emotionally abusive, she set about tracking down her father.

"I was desperate for anything else. So when I found my dad, it didn't matter that he was a man, it just mattered that he was a parent," she recollected.

After Googling her father's name, she managed to track him down as living in Jamaica, and says he was "thrilled" at her getting in touch. When Natasha first met her father, she describes being "taken with him, but in a nonsexual way," until a year later when she recalls feeling sexually attracted to him, and during the following year she and her father had oral sex "four or five times over the course of a few days."

"It was literally night and day. At night, the first night, I felt thrilled. I thought, 'There's nothing wrong with this, just cultural norms that are meaningless.' The sexual intensity was nothing like I'd ever felt before. It was like being loved by a parent you never had, and the partner you always wanted, at once.
    "And then in the morning, we had oral sex again, and that's when I wanted to puke and felt like a criminal. At night I was really into it, but by morning I wanted to die. That's not hyperbole; I really wanted to die."
    Discussing her intimate relationship with her father, Natasha labelled it "crazy", but not necessarily in a bad way.

"We understood each other's bodies as if we'd been life-long lovers. I've had to teach most of my partners how to do things—and obviously he's a middle-aged man, he's had lots of sex, but there was more than that to it, some deep psychic connection. It felt like he knew me better than I knew myself. The sex was intense in a way that no other sex has been."
    But the progression of their sexual experience only stopped because her father took control. "I had tried to have unprotected intercourse with him, which I had never done before in my life," she said, "and he stopped me and said, 'We can't, I'm your father'."

While this made Natasha believe her father was trying to protect her at the time, years later she thinks of his actions as "terrifying".

"He was in control, totally in control. He knew exactly what he wanted. He knew exactly where to draw the line. I, on the other hand, was completely out of control. I did everything I could to stop it, despite the intense feelings I was having: I told him how powerless I felt—I told him I needed him to stop it because I couldn't. He agreed, but kept initiating, and so it happened a few more times until I was finally able to end it when I holed myself up in the other room on my last night there."

Following that trip to Jamaica - which had been her third - Natasha felt so disgusted at herself that she entered into therapy and stopped seeing her father. Although he was in contact with her at the beginning of her counselling sessions, she soon began to feel angry at the situation and stopped answering his calls.

"He wound up sending me an email eventually, apologizing," Natasha recalled. "It wasn't a particularly long or insightful message. It was just, 'I'm really sorry for what happened.' Too little, too late."

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rather that than a uy
    See user title srs

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stunning and brave

Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm still considering if I ACTUALLY want to read this after seeing the article headline...

Can somebody brave enough provide me with cliffs?
    Always Picks 4 Crew
    Golf Crew
    Oakland Raiders Crew
    Joe Rogan Crew

S/B/D 355/300/515

jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus, daughters.

Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloudmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs:

Natasha didn't grow up with her father, explaining that he actually left while her mom was pregnant. But she says her mother's following relationship with a woman didn't leave an unfilled hole for a male authority figure. "My mom's long-term partner was a patriarchal butch lesbian, so I already had a 'father figure' in my immediate family," she said.

MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalliNattyCa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have sex0rz with young HBB
    get her pregnant
    fly away
    come back 20 years later, have sex with new hbb

win win (cest)
    Always pick #6 crew
    +Positive Crew+
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Natalie biden can confirm.

Originally Posted by Dogolog22 View Post
    I'm still considering if I ACTUALLY want to read this after seeing the article headline...

Sloot travels to jamaica to see her father.
    End up smashing. She, being a sloot wants more and more.
    Wants to have unprotected sex with him despite never doing that.
    The father says no, we can't do that. She gets mad.
    Somehow he wanting to use a condom relates to him being controlling because she was desperate for dik.
    Somehow everything is the fathers fault after the sloot goes nc on him.
    Women...
    Cobra Kai never dies!

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You should read it because it gets more and more depraved.

Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Social degeneracy falling faster than ever. Cannot comprehend. Send halp.

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Is that off Biden's YouTube?
    445/340/545

Originally Posted by Glutebrahhh View Post
    Social degeneracy falling faster than ever. Cannot comprehend. Send halp.

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly don't want to read at all. Saw title and thats enuff for me. Ty OP for being a degen and bringing this to the rest of the world.

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I couldn't even finish reading that chit. Fukken disgusting.

☆☆Tea Obsessed Secret Society☆☆ (TOSSers)
    ~ Stereotype Nectar Crew ~
    ~ PAWG lover Crew ~
    ~ PAAG lover Crew ~
    ~ Yellow Fever Crew ~
    ~ Always Pick 4 Crew ~
    ~ HTC ~

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sloot finds her long lost father at 19
    Flys to Jamaica to meet him
    Blows him 5 or 6 times
    Tries to get him to go raw and get on that baby time
    Father says no only blow jobs
    Sloot gets mad and is now in therapy and telling her story to the world.

Women will blame the father and men will blame them both.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stunning and brave
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetalliNattyCa View Post
    have sex0rz with young HBB
    get her pregnant
    fly away
    come back 20 years later, have sex with new hbb

win win (cest)
    This is actually a galaxy brain play.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Natalie biden can confirm.

Sloot travels to jamaica to see her father.
    End up smashing. She, being a sloot wants more and more.
    Wants to have unprotected sex with him despite never doing that.
    The father says no, we can't do that. She gets mad.
    Somehow he wanting to use a condom relates to him being controlling because she was desperate for dik.
    Somehow everything is the fathers fault after the sloot goes nc on him.
    Women...
    Sloots really are gone sloot. Can’t be real tea. What in the actual.

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be the next leftist agenda...
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cloudmen View Post
    Cliffs:

Natasha didn't grow up with her father, explaining that he actually left while her mom was pregnant. But she says her mother's following relationship with a woman didn't leave an unfilled hole for a male authority figure. "My mom's long-term partner was a patriarchal butch lesbian, so I already had a 'father figure' in my immediate family," she said.
    The butch lesbian turned out not to be such a good father figure in the end if this was the result. The poor girl obviously was yearning for male attention
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sloot fcks dad, takes no responsibiity for her actions

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard about this whole genetic attraction stuff beetween long lost siblings, who reunite not knowing they are siblings and always end up falling in love due to being quite similar.
    IIRC it was Dawkins 'The Selfish Gene', that had a chapter on that stuff. He argued since we are programmed to pass on our genes, we subconsciously keep ending uo with partners, who have a similar genetic make up.

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Sloot finds her long lost father at 19
    Flys to Jamaica to meet him
    Blows him 5 or 6 times
    Tries to get him to go raw and get on that baby time
    Father says no only blow jobs
    Sloot gets mad and is now in therapy and telling her story to the world.

Women will blame the father and men will blame them both.
    Shure they both are at fault, but I would hold a middle-aged man to a higher standard than a 19-year-old sloot.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is very disturbing...

Due to the lack of pics.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    This is very disturbing...

Due to the lack of pics.
    It's probably like this:

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's probably like this:

Wow Mandy Kay does hardcore now.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saltypits View Post
    Wow Mandy Kay does hardcore now.
    Wot?

Also, what's the name of the girl in the passenger seat?

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Wot?

Also, what's the name of the girl in the passenger seat?
    She has BJ videos. Only a matter of time before she's getting three dicks up her ass at the same time.

I have no idea who the other girl is, I want to find out too, even though she's ugly.

Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.