Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I deload after 4 weeks of “light” weights?

> on cutting
    > my dl rm were 395, squats 345 and bench 315
    > I am still using home gym rn ever since that virus lockdown thing started so only have 225 pounds in plates (buying more upto 315 in 2 weeks)
    > Because of limited weights I progressive overload with reps, like I’ll do 2 sets of squats for 8 reps then I’ll do last set for reps till failure and then increase reps of that last set every week
    > On other lifts that arent compound, I just increase reps by 2 every week
    > Its been 4 weeks so far and I have cut down 7 pounds, only cut down one pound last week
    > I was having success adding 2-3 reps on last set to failure till this week
    > my squat went down by 17 reps to 15 (my third week pr) and my dl went down by 19 reps to 16 (my second week pr)
    > My body feel aite but I do feel hungrier eventho I didnt change yet because I keep dropping weight

My question is, Do i really need to deload after using only light weights?
    Vegeta > Goku crew
    Cathedral Chants only gym playlist crew

Holocaust denial is illegal in over 18 countries. if an organized killing of jews happened so definitely, why would people need to serve prison sentences for questioning it?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Saiyanbrahh View Post
    My question is, Do i really need to deload after using only light weights?
    Who exactly said you need to deload?

Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Who exactly said you need to deload?
    Noone, I just deloaded every 5-6 weeks while I had access to heavy weights because that was around time mark when my progress stopped (5th or 6th week)

But I only have access to light weights till 225 now and my lifts regressed this week so I was wondering if it really is time for deload. I don’t have much experience with lifting light so idk if I should because my body dont feel that “fatigued”

I personally dont think I should deload while going this light? Because I aint begginer or detrained person but idk if deloads should happen on light weights too lol never tried
    Vegeta > Goku crew
    Cathedral Chants only gym playlist crew

Holocaust denial is illegal in over 18 countries. if an organized killing of jews happened so definitely, why would people need to serve prison sentences for questioning it?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Saiyanbrahh View Post
    I personally dont think I should deload while going this light?
    That's your answer. Deload when you feel you need to.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its built into your system.. Then yes.

If its not but you need it.. Then yes.

If you heard you should but don't know why or if you even need to. Probably not then.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.