dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Titan and Rogue the only short OLY DB handles?

I'll start by saying that I'll be picking up something across the border eventually so I'm open to US suppliers..

I have 20.5" handles and IM DBs but I have been doing a large amount of drop sets and have been looking into adding 15ish" Oly dumbbell handles into the mix for the lighter shoulder work.

I haven't read a good review about Titan Db handles.. most say they are light and feel cheap.

I also can't justify paying rogues pricetag. Even their boneyard price is $110 for a DB10.. I know, I know.. buy once, cry once blah blah blah

Does anyone know a midrange company that offers a pair of decent quality 14-15" Db handle for between 67usd and 270usd($90CAD to 360CAD)?

SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SomeDudeAtHome has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had Titan DB handles before having to sell the home gym and was happy with them. They weren't rogue quality but were much better than the ones with the hexbolt in the end. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase them again.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I'd look into standard db handles and pancake plates before dropping that kind of money on a bunch of oly handles. You could even buy multiple 200lb spinlock sets from Amazon for $200 usd/pr.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Personally, I'd look into standard db handles and pancake plates before dropping that kind of money on a bunch of oly handles. You could even buy multiple 200lb spinlock sets from Amazon for $200 usd/pr.
    Ill probably go this route.. I could easily sell the NL brass bushing Oly handles I have for $40-50. Pancake plates are always for sale in my area so I could get a decent set for cheap.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if this is any good, but I found the via Google:

https://prxperformance.com/products/...12300705562708

And Watson, which is probably way too expensive, especially shipping from UK.

https://watsongym.co.uk/product/heav...bbell-handles/

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    Ill probably go this route.. I could easily sell the NL brass bushing Oly handles I have for $40-50. Pancake plates are always for sale in my area so I could get a decent set for cheap.
    Could always buy a used pair or two of heavy prostyles, usually are based on either 10lb or 7.5lb standard hole cast iron pancake plates, and take them apart for the plates. Would get em around 50c/lb. Sell the handles and endcaps on eBay.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Not sure if this is any good, but I found the via Google:

https://prxperformance.com/products/...12300705562708

And Watson, which is probably way too expensive, especially shipping from UK.

https://watsongym.co.uk/product/heav...bbell-handles/
    I was tempted to get the Prx handles. Awesome find.

Ended up finding a sweet deal on Kijiji. 365lbs of standard plates for $100 cad. (4 25s not in photo)

Thanks everyone.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    I was tempted to get the Prx handles. Awesome find.

Ended up finding a sweet deal on Kijiji. 365lbs of standard plates for $100 cad. (4 25s not in photo)

Thanks everyone.
    Nice deal.

Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    Nice deal.
    Thanks. Was pretty stoked that something actually went for sale for a great price when I needed it.