7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

why don't more people play sports? (srs)

i know age is an issue, and when you're 30 you can't recover like when you're 18, but there's no doubt sport is one of the more fun activities in life

why is this, do people not enjoy it? maybe haven't tried it?

also some might argue "why beat your body up if you're not going to make money from it", which I can understand why people don't pursue sport seriously
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I joined an adult football league (flag) and it was fun, but then my son got older and suddenly it was all about his sports.

Coming home from work to take him to practices and the games during the week and weekend, and now I have no time for myself other than the gym and late nights gaming.

I can imagine those families with 3-4 kids all in sports and managing all that.

Single guys/woman have no excuses for not being in a physical activity tho, whether its sports or the gym
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***