MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Orange/black or orange/chrome Ohio bar FTW

I am looking at ordering this squatting bar from Rogue (although I think it’s kind of long),
    https://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-32-mm-squat-bar

but while I’m at it I’m going to order their bar gun rack , and debating to also order another Ohio bar for bench press

As I’ve mentioned,I’m changing the theme from yellow to orange as I get time.
    I’m wondering which bar to buy for the bench , as I’m concerned that the black sleeve will look like chit as they start to wear from the plates . I think the orange and chrome would work also

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-19-2021 at 07:08 AM.
    Make Misc great again

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Between those two sleeve choices I'd definitely choose the chrome over the potential flaking on the black coated sleeves.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Between those two sleeve choices I'd definitely choose the chrome over the potential flaking on the black coated sleeves.
    Thanks . You’ve verified the exact thought I had . And I think the orange and chrome will look sharp regardless
    Make Misc great again

happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Orange and chrome always looks great.

Originally Posted by happy06maker View Post
    Orange and chrome always looks great.
    I recently found some pics of bars that people have owned that have black sleeves , and they look like chit now.
    So I ordered 2 new Ohio bars , one black and one orange , and they both have chrome sleeves.
    I already have a black and chrome Ohio bar,but it looks like hell from the damage the power hooks did to it, so I’m selling it and replacing it with a new one.
    Also ordered their squat bar and their 6 bar gun rack .
    Trying to think of a fancy way to mount the gun rack with some led accents. May cut some lexan and checker plate aluminum,and use it for the gun racks base .

Will post pics when new toys arrive
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-24-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    Make Misc great again