IAFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Stacks

Hey everyone I recently have gotten engaged and my fiancé, my sisters and my dad have challenged each other on a weight loss and get fit challenge. What I am wondering is what supplement stacks you all recommend or what has worked for you. I am now 240 pounds and 37% body fat so I know I have my work cut out for me. Any advice or recommendations you can give me as far as supplements to take. Thanks in advance.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you new to the fitness lifestyle? I'm not really a fan of suggesting elaborate stacks to people that are "untrained", so that is why I am asking.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, supplements. Check out the nutrition forums and get your diet in line. That is where your weightloss will truly come from and not supplements. It's all about calories in vs calories out, and the nutrition stickies will help you figure out how to do it better.

For supplements you can grab a quality protein powder if you need help achieving your macros. If you don't eat a lot of fatty fish I'd suggest a quality fish oil supplement. Other than those two I'd go to the nutrition and exercise forums to get your off to the right start. Good luck!
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

No I am not new to the gym life so to speak. I run 10 5ks each year but have been just training for the 5ks not in the gym. Know plenty about supplements beings I worked for GNC for 5 years but with all the new stacks out I was curious what everyone has been taking or what's working. I have put on about 30 pounds since August kinda fell off the wagon with my diet and what have you.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    No, supplements. Check out the nutrition forums and get your diet in line. That is where your weightloss will truly come from and not supplements. It's all about calories in vs calories out, and the nutrition stickies will help you figure out how to do it better.

For supplements you can grab a quality protein powder if you need help achieving your macros. If you don't eat a lot of fatty fish I'd suggest a quality fish oil supplement. Other than those two I'd go to the nutrition and exercise forums to get your off to the right start. Good luck!
    Thank you for your advice.

Stim Junkie Extraordinair Solfernus's Avatar
    Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000)
    As mentioned above...

1.) Protein powder

2.) Fish oil

3.) Multivitamin

I wouldn't do anything else.
    "I don't think you realize, I am going sky high, Nothing's going to keep my feet on the ground"
    -Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard

Current supps
    - Gold Star Triple X pwo
    - APS Mesomorph pwo
    - Blackstone Labs Glycolog
    - Fish oil 2700mg EPA/DHA daily
    - Musclepharm Combat Powder
    - PES Ergonine
    - D3 5000iu
    - Hi-tech caffeine tabs

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IAFatty View Post
    Thank you for your advice.
    Once you get a good, solid, base going supplements can have their benefits, but are by no means necessary. Having the proper ratio of macronutrients will benefit you a lot more, especially at the start.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I am not new to the gym life so to speak. I run 10 5ks each year but have been just training for the 5ks not in the gym. Know plenty about supplements beings I worked for GNC for 5 years but with all the new stacks out I was curious what everyone has been taking or what's working. I have put on about 30 pounds since August kinda fell off the wagon with my diet and what have you.
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Once you get a good, solid, base going supplements can have their benefits, but are by no means necessary. Having the proper ratio of macronutrients will benefit you a lot more, especially at the start.
    mtpaquette really hit the nail on the head with his post. A few basic supplements like a multivitamin (if you choose to use one), fish oil, and protein powder (really considered to be food) will go a long way at the start. Supplements will always be there but proper diet and exercise knowledge will take you farther than any supplement stack.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Know plenty about supplements beings I worked for GNC for 5 years but with all the new stacks out
    Working at GNC and supplement knowledge do not necessarily go hand in hand. I recommend you first get your diet in order and start doing some form of weights, along with the cardio. It is okay if you are mainly focused on running though.

Stim Junkie Extraordinair Solfernus's Avatar
    Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Working at GNC and supplement knowledge do not necessarily go hand in hand
    This. Had some guy try to sell me a $60/30 serving multivitamin that GNC makes because it contains 'test'. I wonder how many times that sales pitch worked.
    "I don't think you realize, I am going sky high, Nothing's going to keep my feet on the ground"
    -Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard

Current supps
    - Gold Star Triple X pwo
    - APS Mesomorph pwo
    - Blackstone Labs Glycolog
    - Fish oil 2700mg EPA/DHA daily
    - Musclepharm Combat Powder
    - PES Ergonine
    - D3 5000iu
    - Hi-tech caffeine tabs