Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The Division 2 Beta

I know The Division got a lot of flack, I played it at launch too and it was a bit of a mess but after re-installing it a few weeks ago and playing through the content again it was actually a lot of fun and Ubisoft improved the game quite a bit.

I got an email about being invited to the "private" Division 2 beta that starts tomorrow(Feb 7th) and I'm pretty excited to try it out. I've watched a few videos of folks impression of the game so far and as expected there's a lot of good and some bad but I'll let myself see how I enjoy the beta before I decide if I'm going to actually buy the game or not.

Anyone else get invited to the beta? It would be fun to squad up with some miscers.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the email too, not sure when/ if I'll be able to play, downloading now though
    Last edited by KilaByte; 02-06-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uplay: RustlinJim

Probably be this weekend before I get to play much

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just got finished putting an hour into the beta and so far here are my thoughts. Keep in mind that it's only been an hour of basic game play, I'm only level 3, so this has no mention of end-game/pvp/group content/etc...

Positives:
    -It's really pretty. The original was always a gorgeous game IMO and while not a HUGE upgrade graphically, Div 2 definitely has a more polished look to it. The insane amount of detail they put into the environment is mind-blowing, lots of cool looking areas, all around it's pretty gorgeous for an open world shooter like this.
    -It runs well so far as I can tell. I've got a 1070 and I'm running the game at high-ultra @ 1440p res and I'm maintaining at least 60 FPS at all times, while it may dip a tiny bit below that during intense gun fights with 10+ enemies, explosions, etc..
    -The gun-play is fun and feels smoother than the original. From the detail on the guns, the sounds, how they fire, it all seems to be improved.
    -The enemies are far less of bullet sponges than in the original. You're able to take down regular and veteran(purple) enemies with a few shots, no more dumping two full magazines of 5.56mm into a common street thug just to take them down.

Meh/Negatives:
    -For me at least, Washington D.C. is FAR less iconic of a setting than New York City. I absolutely loved the whole New York City in the winter setting of Division 1, even though I've never been to NYC myself I knew enough about the city to recognize and feel a personal connection to the areas and so many of the landscapes. So far, walking around D.C. just didn't give me any sensation like NYC did, even landmarks like the White House felt a bit underwhelming.
    -If you have OCD about picking up every single lootable item in a video game, you'll go insane with Division 2... Every five feet there's a backpack, a storage locker, a crate, etc full of crafting materials, weapons, gear, consumables, etc... I swear I spend half my playing time just looting random bags on the ground. While this doesn't have to necessarily be a negative, since you don't NEED to loot these things, it just really annoyed my OCD.

All in all, I'll be playing more tomorrow and I hope I continue to be impressed with the game.

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Used to hack the first game when it got boring, many lols were had.
    We’re all gonna make it.

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    I just got finished putting an hour into the beta and so far here are my thoughts. Keep in mind that it's only been an hour of basic game play, I'm only level 3, so this has no mention of end-game/pvp/group content/etc...

Positives:
    -It's really pretty. The original was always a gorgeous game IMO and while not a HUGE upgrade graphically, Div 2 definitely has a more polished look to it. The insane amount of detail they put into the environment is mind-blowing, lots of cool looking areas, all around it's pretty gorgeous for an open world shooter like this.
    -It runs well so far as I can tell. I've got a 1070 and I'm running the game at high-ultra @ 1440p res and I'm maintaining at least 60 FPS at all times, while it may dip a tiny bit below that during intense gun fights with 10+ enemies, explosions, etc..
    -The gun-play is fun and feels smoother than the original. From the detail on the guns, the sounds, how they fire, it all seems to be improved.
    -The enemies are far less of bullet sponges than in the original. You're able to take down regular and veteran(purple) enemies with a few shots, no more dumping two full magazines of 5.56mm into a common street thug just to take them down.

Meh/Negatives:
    -For me at least, Washington D.C. is FAR less iconic of a setting than New York City. I absolutely loved the whole New York City in the winter setting of Division 1, even though I've never been to NYC myself I knew enough about the city to recognize and feel a personal connection to the areas and so many of the landscapes. So far, walking around D.C. just didn't give me any sensation like NYC did, even landmarks like the White House felt a bit underwhelming.
    -If you have OCD about picking up every single lootable item in a video game, you'll go insane with Division 2... Every five feet there's a backpack, a storage locker, a crate, etc full of crafting materials, weapons, gear, consumables, etc... I swear I spend half my playing time just looting random bags on the ground. While this doesn't have to necessarily be a negative, since you don't NEED to loot these things, it just really annoyed my OCD.

All in all, I'll be playing more tomorrow and I hope I continue to be impressed with the game.

Snowy NYC will be hard to beat. Might be one of the best overall landscapes ive seen in a game.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    played about an hour so far and i'm loving it.

like kr1kit mentioned, the gunplay is way better in this. the gun sounds from the first one were the my biggest gripe, but they basically fixed it.

i also really like the healing changes they made

for those of you who don't know, they basically nerfed instant healing and have a new armor system in place. armor doesn't regenerate during battle but all your healing stuff basically heals your armor. your health however does regenerate but enemies shred trough it FAST

im excited to see how this translates to pvp
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have an PS4 Code if someone wants into the beta. the idiots over at Ubi wont send me an Xbox one code but gave me the ps4 code. which i dont own.

first come, first serve.

PS4: 8ETR-P2N6-KLLE

if anyone has an x1 code, pm me. thanks !
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ubi sent me a PS4 code but I also got in PC beta which I play so here you go to the first person that redeems it.

466A-2GN9-CJ7P
    PSN: Quadzilla501

One of the cool things is how the actual world feels more alive and connected with each other. Settlements actually mean something now, it's not like in Div 1 where you just unlock safe houses in order to refill your ammo and a fast travel point. You contribute materials to settlements, recruit people, build them up, and they will unlock more missions, gear, crafting, etc... They also send out patrols which you can assist with and other little activities like that, so it gives the world an actual feeling of being alive, where as in Div 1 it just felt like you against the world and nothing was connected.

Has anyone noticed the game definitely has that Ubisoft SJW feel to it? Kinda like Watch Dogs 2 did. So far every character I've come across is a sassy tough one legged black woman, a sassy tough Asian? agent, a nerdy but sassy Arab woman, etc... I'm normally not someone who let's that kinda stuff get to them, but I just found it funny how I don't think I've come across a single guy yet, aside from the brief encounter at the very start when you get to the White House. Oh and for kicks, "SJW" is actually censored in chat, you need to disable profanity filter to type "SJW" in general chat LOL.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1000 hours in the first division with all min/maxed gear and basically unstoppable in dark zone pvp and I have no desire to even try the new one.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    okay, im definitely not used to the new healing and skill manual aiming changes lol

i keep dropping my seeker mine thinking it'll automatically hit the nearest target, but NOPE. gotta actually choose where to send it rip

but cot damn, the shotguns feel SO much better than the first game. HNNNG

One of the cool things is how the actual world feels more alive and connected with each other. Settlements actually mean something now, it's not like in Div 1 where you just unlock safe houses in order to refill your ammo and a fast travel point. You contribute materials to settlements, recruit people, build them up, and they will unlock more missions, gear, crafting, etc... They also send out patrols which you can assist with and other little activities like that, so it gives the world an actual feeling of being alive, where as in Div 1 it just felt like you against the world and nothing was connected.

Has anyone noticed the game definitely has that Ubisoft SJW feel to it? Kinda like Watch Dogs 2 did. So far every character I've come across is a sassy tough one legged black woman, a sassy tough Asian? agent, a nerdy but sassy Arab woman, etc... I'm normally not someone who let's that kinda stuff get to them, but I just found it funny how I don't think I've come across a single guy yet, aside from the brief encounter at the very start when you get to the White House. Oh and for kicks, "SJW" is actually censored in chat, you need to disable profanity filter to type "SJW" in general chat LOL.
    yup lol. not to mention, the ugly ass player characters. i mean, i know it's randomized in this beta, but jesus christ, it took me a solid 15 minutes of rerolling to get a half decent looking character lol
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    yup lol. not to mention, the ugly ass player characters. i mean, i know it's randomized in this beta, but jesus christ, it took me a solid 15 minutes of rerolling to get a half decent looking character lol
    I got mine as manly as I possibly could, definitely pressed that randomize button 10000 times lol.

#MAGA

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for updates. Excited for this game
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they fixed the bullet sponge enemies I might give this one a go. Could not get into The Division because my mind couldn't cope with shooting a guy 100 times to down him in a realistic setting.

It works in games like Warframe because it's sci-fi.
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    New base is aids.

Crashed to main menu least 20 times in 3 hours.

Been playing on Xbox and will definitely be playing on PC if I buy it (played Division 1 on PC).
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wondered if I should waste my time downloading this. Did. Started it up, servers offline. GG Ubichit

I know The Division got a lot of flack, I played it at launch too and it was a bit of a mess but after re-installing it a few weeks ago and playing through the content again it was actually a lot of fun and Ubisoft improved the game quite a bit.

I got an email about being invited to the "private" Division 2 beta that starts tomorrow(Feb 7th) and I'm pretty excited to try it out. I've watched a few videos of folks impression of the game so far and as expected there's a lot of good and some bad but I'll let myself see how I enjoy the beta before I decide if I'm going to actually buy the game or not.

Anyone else get invited to the beta? It would be fun to squad up with some miscers.
    Sadly that's the key with almost every Ubi game now. Don't buy it and play at launch, wait and you will not only save a ton of money but actually get to play a more complete and less buggy game.

I was a fan of the first Divison game but it was 100x the game it was at launch months later and there were giving it away during sales for under $10 not too far after release. IMO you gotta be staring at a wall without absolutely anything to play to buy a Ubisoft game at launch.

Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    Snowy NYC will be hard to beat. Might be one of the best overall landscapes ive seen in a game.
    Agree that the atmosphere is not nearly as good. Looks like they just borrowed a buncha graphics assets from GR Wildlands

Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    If they fixed the bullet sponge enemies I might give this one a go. Could not get into The Division because my mind couldn't cope with shooting a guy 100 times to down him in a realistic setting.

It works in games like Warframe because it's sci-fi.
    Sounds like bullet sponge issue is fixed if Solo but exists heavily if you are playing with friends as they just add to the enemy health pool when you squad up

The servers were offline because they're down for maintenance... It even says so on Uplay.

I definitely agree with not buying at launch. While the beta does feel good and I'm having fun, I definitely won't be pre-ordering and with the usual new price tag of $80CDN for a AAA game, I tend to hold off until sales come anyways.
    Last edited by kr1kit; 02-08-2019 at 11:27 AM.

blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The servers were offline because they're down for maintenance... It even says so on Uplay.

I definitely agree with not buying at launch. While the beta does feel good and I'm having fun, I definitely won't be pre-ordering and with the usual new price tag of $80CDN for a AAA game, I tend to hold off until sales come anyways.
    Games have been $79 for years now in Canada.

I wasn't planning on buying this game but im really liking everything Ive seen so far so if Anthem doesn't turn out that great then this is my plan B to keep me busy.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agent requesting backup...., There has to be a way to turn this off that I am not finding? Annoying AF. Pls help.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Agent requesting backup...., There has to be a way to turn this off that I am not finding? Annoying AF. Pls help.
    go to the map, change to the SHD tab, and there should be an option in the corner or somewhere to turn it off (but i think it turns back on every time you log back in lol)

bring up map, go over to shd tab, hold f to disable help call.

go to the map, change to the SHD tab, and there should be an option in the corner or somewhere to turn it off (but i think it turns back on every time you log back in lol)
    Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    bring up map, go over to shd tab, hold f to disable help call.
    On spread and repped good sirs.

i think im done with the demo for now

already know im gonna be on this game day 1 so no point in wasting more time on it since progress doesn't carry over

If you go rogue, dont secure the loot when you go to pick it up. Bascially means the persons loot wont be stolen and they can get it when they return. Missed out a few purps doing this.

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never played the first division but I was excited for it when they first announced it, but waited for reviews of the actual game and obviously it got shat on so I gave it a pass. Maybe I'll try it out now if the game turns out to be decent. Been looking for something a little more in depth. I can only play the Arkham, Shadow of Mordor/War, and Bioshock games so many times.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

I have a few thoughts.

Really miss the winter of the city streets. This atmosphere seems so generic.
    Graphics seems nearly identical from the first game, not a horrible thing as the first one was high end at the time but I would have liked to see some improvement.
    One thing this game has is amazing HDR, the lighting is really brilliant.
    All the system are really cool, base, settlements, outposts or whatever, all synergize well together and they feel more rewarding that your typical open world POI setups.
    Like what I've seen thus far from weapons and gear, and their corresponding stats and customization options. Could really get lost in it.
    Too much to play for such a short beta, I'll probably sink some more time in today but don't think I'll get to try everything.
    Look forward to buying this when it's a complete game and on sale down the road.
    Now wondering if it's time to pick up Wildlands and/or FC5. Current Ubi sale on PSN as well.

i think im done with the demo for now

already know im gonna be on this game day 1 so no point in wasting more time on it since progress doesn't carry over
    What about doing it for fun?

IYO, rank the following, Division 1, Wildlands, Far Cry 5

Some of my materials like ceramics and steel are full. Can I do anything with these things so I am not just leaving more in the streets when I find it?

Some of my materials like ceramics and steel are full. Can I do anything with these things so I am not just leaving more in the streets when I find it?
    Upgrade your materials stash in the white house or donate them to a control point.

I have a few thoughts.

Really miss the winter of the city streets. This atmosphere seems so generic.
    Graphics seems nearly identical from the first game, not a horrible thing as the first one was high end at the time but I would have liked to see some improvement.
    One thing this game has is amazing HDR, the lighting is really brilliant.
    All the system are really cool, base, settlements, outposts or whatever, all synergize well together and they feel more rewarding that your typical open world POI setups.
    Like what I've seen thus far from weapons and gear, and their corresponding stats and customization options. Could really get lost in it.
    Too much to play for such a short beta, I'll probably sink some more time in today but don't think I'll get to try everything.
    Look forward to buying this when it's a complete game and on sale down the road.
    Now wondering if it's time to pick up Wildlands and/or FC5. Current Ubi sale on PSN as well.

What about doing it for fun?

IYO, rank the following, Division 1, Wildlands, Far Cry 5
    i thought the same regarding the setting / atmosphere, but after i got to the DZ, the overgrowth aesthetic really grew on me. the winter setting in new york was cool but after experiencing it for hundreds of hours, i'm ready to move onto a different setting, nomsayin?

anyway, for me, the fun comes from loot and progression. and the more time i put into a limited beta that doesn't carry over, the more time i feel like i'm wasting. that's just how i feel with loot games and why i'm not gonna put any more time into the beta as of now (it's why i rushed through division 1's story ASAP -- I wanted to get to the end game)

but here's my ranking: wildlands > division 1 > far cry 5

just keep in mind that wildlands feels a bit more floaty than division, but it's still fun, IMO. especially in coop