Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Anti American chad bruh.... you are a litttle guy. I am 6ft and 210lbs of muscle. I have Iranian genes; we have broad shoulders thick necks and a stature men respect and women want.

I'd completely Mogg you if you stood next to me. It would be funny to see if you still run your mouth then... Somehow I think you will bnecome a lot more respectful lol.
    fkn LMAO, you anti-American incels are so pathetic. Not only would you not be able to say anything, you'd be stuttering just like you are now. Theres a reason you wont post a pic, just like Gainz. Youre both little cowards that hate seeing me wave the American flag around.

Hows my American boot feel, twink?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What exactly will Israel do without American backing it up?

No wonder Americans support Israel so much - you're all retarded. Do you actually believe this nonsense?
    Russia/China/Iran/Maybe NK will invade them 200 million. Then get wiped out. Even that coalition won’t be able to beat them what’s that tell you?

Says the militant Muslim who believe the fairy tales from the Koran.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Russia/China/Iran/Maybe NK will invade them 200 million. Then get wiped out. Even that coalition won’t be able to beat them what’s that tell you?

He's "half-Iranian" living in the UK, living under Western culture, while confessing his hate for the USA.. yeah, not jealous or raging inside. Just another coward with fake words that will never do anything to represent those words- like moving back to Iran. But hey, theyre the best!

Radical immigrants dont want to assimilate and people like him are the cancer to society.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    fkn LMAO, you anti-American incels are so pathetic. Not only would you not be able to say anything, you'd be stuttering just like you are now. Theres a reason you wont post a pic, just like Gainz. Youre both little cowards that hate seeing me wave the American flag around.

I have posted pics and video of me - no one else has.

Are you imagining my words as someone stuttering lol. That is sad.

How can I be the twink when you're tiny compared to me?

I have posted pics and video of me - no one else has.

Are you imagining my words as someone stuttering lol. That is sad.

How can I be the twink when you're tiny compared to me?
    Cool, let's see, twink.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

I am an atheist.

You think Israel can beat Russia, Iran and China in a war? what nonsense do they teach you in the US. This is just embarrasing.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you weren't clinically retarded you would be able to recall that I praise America quite regularly (mostly about the past these days). I have zero issues with America. I love what America was.

America is crumbling in every measurable way and it will never return. Demographics are destiny. No one is jealous that you live in America in 2024, you dumb cuck.

You don't exist in the same reality as everyone else. You can't read a situation to save your life. Your brain can't process information in a normal way.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    If you weren't clinically retarded you would be able to recall that I praise America quite regularly (mostly about the past these days). I have zero issues with America. I love what America was.

America is crumbling in every measurable way and it will never return. Demographics are destiny. No one is jealous that you live in America in 2024, you dumb cuck.

You don't exist in the same reality as everyone else. You can't read a situation to save your life. Your brain can't process information in a normal way.
    Thats weird, so you came in to do your little attack chihuahua thing because you saw my name and didnt read what I was saying?

That's even worse than what I said, youre that petty because youre most likely a female LARPing as a dude. Look at where you are right now, looking foolish about your personal derangement over me as you 69 with some half inbred Iranian wishing death to america as he leeches off YOUR homeland. You cuck, lmao.

Post a pic dude. I dont know whats stopping you. (I do)
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Cool, let's see, twink.
    https://ibb.co/Z6q31CB

Me with a missile to drop on your heads.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats weird, so you came in to do your little attack chihuahua thing because you saw my name and didnt read what I was saying?

That's even worse than what I said, youre that petty because youre most likely a female LARPing as a dude. Look at where you are right now, looking foolish about your personal derangement over me as you 69 with some half inbred Iranian wishing death to america as he leeches off YOUR homeland. You cuck, lmao.

Post a pic dude. I dont know whats stopping you. (I do)
    You're a braindead manlet lol

https://ibb.co/Z6q31CB

Me with a missile to drop on your heads.
    Alright, at least you manned up. For that, aside from your under bite and clear manlet status, I appreciate that. I cant call you a coward over it.

You're a braindead manlet lol
    So no pic, coward manlet. Got it. At least Iranbrah did, you couldnt do that?

We all know youre ugly.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

So no pic, coward. Got it. At least Iranbrah did, you couldnt do that?
    Bullitt thinks he's a chad

"Post a pic, post a pic" lol what a little cuck. I've told you why I won't post a pic. Have you forgotten that as well? My posts could lead to trouble for myself, and I'm not going to risk it to appease some little manlet from the US.

I could easily grab a fake pic. Who even cares? Are we all gay? I'm 6'1 and average looking. If you don't believe me, I care 0%. LOL

Alright, at least you manned up. For that, aside from your under bite and clear manlet status, I appreciate that. I cant call you a coward over it.

So no pic, coward manlet. Got it. At least Iranbrah did, you couldnt do that?

We all know youre ugly.
    My underbite lol whut?

Manlet? I am 6ft and 210lbs - handsome and the ladies love me lol.

Bullitt thinks he's a chad

"Post a pic, post a pic" lol what a little cuck. I've told you why I won't post a pic. Have you forgotten that as well? My views could lead to trouble for myself, and I'm not going to risk it to appease some little manlet from the US.

I could easily grab a fake pic. Who even cares? Are we all gay? I'm 6'1 and average looking. If you don't believe me, I care 0%. LOL
    Youre 5'4 and ugly. Look how angry you are over this.

Dont you get it? Man up, already. Youre always raging like some turd incel yet when it comes to a point where you can earn just a bit of respect you cant even do that. You prove even further that youre too scared. Wheres your backbone?

Not 5'7, keep crying about that, too.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Youre 5'4 and ugly. Look how angry you are over this.

Dont you get it? Man up, already. Youre always raging like some turd incel yet when it comes to a point where you can earn just a bit of respect you cant even do that. You prove even further that youre too scared. Wheres your backbone?

Not 5'7, keep crying about that, too.
    Ok lil guy

Ok lil guy
    Youre an ugly lil manlet. You think I havent seen your shtick before? It's always you guys that are angry because women dont give you the time of day. Theres only one reason you wont post a pic at this point, your projection on the ratty jews is exactly what you are.. A tunneler screeching from the sewer thats afraid.

Oof. That's actually really sad.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Youre an ugly lil manlet. You think I havent seen your shtick before? It's always you guys that are angry because women dont give you the time of day. Theres only one reason you wont post a pic at this point, your projection on the ratty jews is exactly what you are.. A tunneler screeching from the sewer thats afraid.

Oof. That's actually really sad.

He's "half-Iranian" living in the UK, living under Western culture, while confessing his hate for the USA.. yeah, not jealous or raging inside. Just another coward with fake words that will never do anything to represent those words- like moving back to Iran. But hey, theyre the best!

Radical immigrants dont want to assimilate and people like him are the cancer to society.
    lol what? I am British-Iranian - why exactly do I have to support the US?

I can't move back to Iran - I was born and lived my whole life in the UK. I could move to Iran. However as I stated, it would be a lot harder to get a job there, especially one as well paid as my current job. The UK has a big shortage of engineers, whereas Iran has tonnes of them. Don't really want to move somewhere where i'll be unemployed or sstruggle to find a job.

Relax, ugly manlet! Heres your chance, stop cowering away from me. Post a pic and show me your words mean something.

lol what? I am British-Iranian - why exactly do I have to support the US?

I can't move back to Iran - I was born and lived my whole life in the UK. I could move to Iran. However as I stated, it would be a lot harder to get a job there, especially one as well paid as my current job. The UK has a big shortage of engineers, whereas Iran has tonnes of them. Don't really want to move somewhere where i'll be unemployed or sstruggle to find a job.
    You can always move there and make things better. I wouldnt give up on the US.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Relax, ugly manlet! Heres your chance, stop cowering away from me. Post a pic and show me your words mean something.

You can always move there and make things better. I wouldnt give up on the US.
    Not sure why you guys make such a big deal of another man's appearance. We're not women - just judge him by what he's saying. Height and looks are largely genetics, its not their fault.

I can't really make it better though - they have a lot of engineers - it's a much more popular subject there than in the UK. Despite you believing I am anti-UK, I am patriotic and think I can help the UK more than Iran.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 05-21-2024 at 08:11 AM.

Bullitt jumpin out the humvee before shooting some innocent kids in Iraq

Not sure why you guys make such a big deal of another mans appearance. We're not women - just judge him by what he's saying. Height and looks are largelyy genetics, its not their fault.

I can't really make it better though - they have a lot of engineers - it's a much more popular subject there than in the UK. Despite you believing I am anti-UK, I am actually very patriotic and think I can help the UK more than Iran.
    You probably didnt read the thread, but I didn't say anything. I find it extremely petty, but he wanted to, so I did, and of course he doesnt want to man up because it's a lose-lose for him. Either he posts a pic and everyone laughs or he doesnt and he's a cowardly cuck. The real reason he does that is because I intellectually stomp him out in every thread.. and its not just substance, it's rationality. Theres a screw loose somewhere where its rare he doesnt devolve into a zoo animal throwing its chit against the wall. Srs.

If you want to help the UK, you wouldnt be so anti-American.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

You probably didnt read the thread, but I didn't say anything. I find it extremely petty, but he wanted to, so I did, and of course he doesnt want to man up because it's a lose-lose for him. Either he posts a pic and everyone laughs or he doesnt and he's a cowardly cuck. The real reason he does that is because I intellectually stomp him out in every thread.. and its not just substance, it's rationality. Theres a screw loose somewhere where its rare he doesnt devolve into a zoo animal throwing its chit against the wall. Srs.

If you want to help the UK, you wouldnt be so anti-American.
    He lives near me lol. Not sure exactly where but i know it's close.

This convo reminds me of when someone tallks about other mens dick size - men are more than just their looks or dick size.

I think the US treats the UK like a vassal state. I think the UK should have good relations with the US, but we shouldn't let the US draw us into their foreign policty positions. For example we should have good relations with both China and the US. I also don't see how sanctioning Iran benefits the UK, or any of the other American sanctions regimes we have to comply with.

The UK is not the power it once was - it needs to focus on being a trading nation, which exports the expertise we have. I feel like the UK is still trying to cling onto glory days past. But we should be more like Singapore. Getting involved in Americas dirty business does not benefit us.

He lives near me lol. Not sure exactly where but i know it's close.

This convo reminds me of when someone tallks about other mens dick size - men are more than just their looks or dick size.

I think the US treats the UK like a vassal state. I think the UK should have good relations with the US, but we shouldn't let the US draw us into their foreign policty positions. For example we should have good relations with both China and the US. I also don't see how sanctioning Iran benefits the UK, or any of the other American sanctions regimes we have to comply with.

The UK is not the power it once was - it needs to focus on being a trading nation, which exports the expertise we have. I feel like the UK is still trying to cling onto glory days past. But we should be more like Singapore. Getting involved in Americas dirty business does not benefit us.
    Dont you agree that the current regime in Iran is not good for its people? Iran is full of good, smart folks- but whats that matter if they are under the thumb of an extremist Ayatollah?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Dont you agree that the current regime in Iran is not good for its people? Iran is full of good, smart folks- but whats that matter if they are under the thumb of an extremist Ayatollah?
    Ideally Iran would have something different.

I think that ship has sailed for a number of reasons.

The reasons:
    - You only need a small proportion of the population to retain power - they need to be the guys willing to fight in the streets. They only need 20% of the pop. to retain power.
    - The US is like a slow moving ship - they will not change their anti-Iran ways. if Iran entered into a weak state for example during a revolution attempt - they'd use it as an excuse to destabalise the country and split Iran into a number of smaller states.
    - Revolutions are inherently destructive: a lot of people die, the economy gets hammered, it often results in war.

I believe that Iran will and can change to something less theocratic through a process of reform that will happen as the country becomes wealthier. American sanctions actually empower the regime, because the population who support the Islamic government tend to be the poorer people and the government can manipulate them with subsidies and other benefits.

I believe that US sanctions will increasingly become less severe with time, especially as Iran integrates its economy with China, Russia and India. This will then enrichen the country; leading to future reforms.

The US and the Islamic regime have a symbiotic relationship where both need a boogeyman to control their populations.

If/when we move into a multi polar world the Islamic regime will lose their boogeyman and the economic development will reduce their overall influence. Currently Iran is ruled by hardliners - but it's just a transitionary stage imo.

647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000) 647584857 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iran's president was flying in a helicopter designed in the 60s. Why are Iranian people so stupid? They can't even build a good helicopter.