TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500) TVwatcher is not very helpful. (-500)

Chickened out of “cold/warm approach”, feel bad now

Was at the shopping centre and there was a girl there standing in the middle handing out pamphlets and trying to eat people to donate to some cancer charity thing. She was a 10/10 to me and exactly my type and I really wanted to talk to her. Thing was she saw me and smiled and waved me over (yes I know it’s her job).

It wasn’t even a real “cold approach” it technically would’ve been a “warm approach “ that she initiated but like an autist I just smiled and waved her off while saying no thanks (I was close enough for her to hear).

I know it wouldn’t have gone anywhere as she was just trying to get donations for her job but I feel bad that I didn’t even try to make small talk.

Why am I like this?!???!!?

OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you tried approaching men handing out flyers instead?