Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    lol at trying to push the image you are sincerely addressing global concerns by publicly humiliating people.

I stopped reading your post at the statistic. Your intention is not to fix any statistic. Your intention is to give yourself an elevated position amongst others because of your other significant insecurities. Because you are an absolute pussy. That is why you bully people. You take your own **** out on them.

It isn’t fun, funny, entertaining…

It is extremely pathetic on your part, and sad on theirs.

Imagine finding happiness in life by being a bully.

I mean, I do feel for you. What have you had to experience in your life that this is what you have become?

Have you been shown love? Serious question man.
    Theres no reason to be an obese pig. A little overweight.... sure. I understand. Tasty food [goyslop] is everywhere, and its hard to say no in many cases. That said, no one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.

The amount of food they eat is disgusting.

Is your wife a fat pig? Is that why you defend these slobs?
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 05-23-2024 at 05:18 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    if you read health articles around the globe, you realize that not only are our companies feeding us crap, but our water is loaded with crap, and meds are in our water supply.
    So unless you are a health and fitness person, you just follow normal patterns of behavior and end up like your coworkers.
    what you should do, if you are a good human, is have a nutrition class or you can do nothing....... and keep describing them to us daily.
    I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas(deep south). About 70% of employees are black, hispanic and native American women. The vast majority of them are obese and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the whit ones are mostly obese. They are the fattest and potentially ugliest people on planet earth. How can I not feel enraged when I see the fattest group of "people" on planet earth wobble around like penguins and struggle to breathe?

Sure. If they were a little overweight , thats on thing, they are almost all obese. Even I was a few lbs overweight/chubby at one point (I was around 5'10 and 173 lbs in the morning). I have nothing against slightly overweight or overweight people. OBESITY is a different issue

They CHOOSE to be fat. No one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

Originally Posted by infinityplus1 View Post
    Fat women belong in a zoo bro.

Is that why Australians love them so much? Because their cage is next to the Kangaroo cage?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    No it’s because he spams misc about women who would reject him, even if he had the stones to look one in the eye

Also OP has a micropenis, his posts on a micropenis forum (yes such things exist) were exposed
    There is nothing wrong with hating landwhales

I'm going to keep making these threads and there is nothing you can do about it besides cry for the landwhales.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas(deep south). About 70% of employees are black, hispanic and native American women. The vast majority of them are obese and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the whit ones are mostly obese. They are the fattest and potentially ugliest people on planet earth. How can I not feel enraged when I see the fattest group of "people" on planet earth wobble around like penguins and struggle to breathe?

Sure. If they were a little overweight , thats on thing, they are almost all obese. Even I was a few lbs overweight/chubby at one point (I was around 5'10 and 173 lbs in the morning). I have nothing against slightly overweight or overweight people. OBESITY is a different issue

They CHOOSE to be fat. No one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.
    Yes a copy/paste from post #26^^^^
    well if the ocd has a strong grip on you, then keep it going since you are not in total control of your thoughts.
    Oh and this is a bodybuilding forum so we already are the opposite of your fav topic.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yes a copy/paste from post #26^^^^
    well if the ocd has a strong grip on you, then keep it going since you are not in total control of your thoughts.
    Oh and this is a bodybuilding forum so we already are the opposite of your fav topic.
    What does this have to do with OCD?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    lol at trying to push the image you are sincerely addressing global concerns by publicly humiliating people.

I stopped reading your post at the statistic. Your intention is not to fix any statistic. Your intention is to give yourself an elevated position amongst others because of your other significant insecurities. Because you are an absolute pussy. That is why you bully people. You take your own **** out on them.

It isn’t fun, funny, entertaining…

It is extremely pathetic on your part, and sad on theirs.

Imagine finding happiness in life by being a bully.

I mean, I do feel for you. What have you had to experience in your life that this is what you have become?

Have you been shown love? Serious question man.
    Hate is a strong word. I personally dislike and don't associate with them beyond a professional work environment. Would you associate yourself with heavy alcoholics, heavy drug addicts or chain smokers? Probably not because they engage in self destructive behaviors which you don't agree with. I just go a bit further by adding obese people to that list.

If someone is chubby or a little overweight, I don't mind. Same way, if someone has a few too many drinks once in a while, smokes very occasionally or smokes marijuana every now and then, I would not mind. I'm not anyones nutritionist or doctor after all.

The line stops when they become heavy alcoholics, heavy drug addicts or becomes a chain smoker. I would not want to associate with alcoholics, heavy drug addicts or a chain smokers as a matter of differences in morals and beliefs . Same with obesity. I would NOT talk to or associate with an obese person (esp. an obese woman) beyond a professional work environment or occasional small talk. We have different morals and set of beliefs. Furthermore, obese women are quite uncomfortable and gross to look at if I were to be honest
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*