Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    U fkn wot? Everybody thinks Tyson was just a wrecking ball...he was as technical as it gets.
    100% and for those who followed his fights, Mike had equally wicked body shots and one of the best at that.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    U fkn wot? Everybody thinks Tyson was just a wrecking ball...he was as technical as it gets.
    Never said he wasn't, what I meant was that Holyfield was much more technical in the basics than Tyson.
    Tyson was extremely well schooled, BUT only in that Peek-a-Boo style which requires youth speed and stamina. So, an older Evander Holyfield has more in his arsenal than an older Mike Tyson would. Tyson never learned to adapt his fight style to aging.

It also wouldn't be a stretch to say that Holyfield was more technical regardless of their ages. Holyfield was just a great all around fighter, high ring IQ, and ability to both box and brawl (and a fair deal of dirty tricks if we are being honest).
    If Tyson's Peek-a-boo fails him, all he has is punching power to fall back on. In all his losses, you see how he becomes that deer in the headlights. First he fights hard, then he tries to rally by doing the same thing but with more aggression, then he tries fouls, then he gives up and takes the pummeling.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Tyson but I wonder if Jake will gear it up till the fight and I wonder how old the videos of him are.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    100% and for those who followed his fights, Mike had equally wicked body shots and one of the best at that.
    I didn’t follow boxing when he, Ali, or Rocky were in their respective primes. I have however gone back and watched all of the action in every televised fight he’s had and you and the other man are correct.

YouTube his best KO’s and fight compilations and the man was a technically great boxer. Like fedor a million ankles computer mind tyson has the highest fight iq you will ever see. But older fedor started taking some losses later on, and iron Mike is more past his prime then fedor was am I correct in that assessment?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I didn’t follow boxing when he, Ali, or Rocky were in their respective primes. I have however gone back and watched all of the action in every televised fight he’s had and you and the other man are correct.

YouTube his best KO’s and fight compilations and the man was a technically great boxer. Like fedor a million ankles computer mind tyson has the highest fight iq you will ever see. But older fedor started taking some losses later on, and iron Mike is more past his prime then fedor was am I correct in that assessment?
    Mike was great. He had a lot of people leaching off of him and Don King sucked his money from him and he had a lot of distractions like women and such. IMO, because of all that and after Cus, he didn't train as hard as he could have. If he had, he would have been the greatest. He is a top contender, though. Holyfield did take him apart in their first fight, but in their second fight, Mike was winning and then he bit off Holyfield's ear. Holyfield is my top 2 fighters, but he was a master at head butts and elbows.

This fight with Paul is an exhibition and hopefully will show people like us that you can train and still be in great shape at any age.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fight has been postponed due to a medical issue with Tyson.
    OLD MOVIE CREW