Mike247123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with a diet plan

Hey so I started out at 400 pounds I’m down to 230 I’ve put on some decent muscle I’m around 25 percent body fat I’m trying to cut down to 200 pounds without losing a lot of muscle but seems like I either gain or lose a bunch of weight only I’m trying to only lose about 2 pounds a week can someone help me with macros and food plan my stats are 230 pounds 6,1 at 25 percent body fat thanks in advance

Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swisslifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What you need to lose weight: Caloric deficit. Ideally somewhere in the region of 500kCal so you will lose roughly 1lbs/week but you can make it more if you aren't afraid of muscle losses.

How you will achieve this: Calculate your rough caloric needs for your activity level using any of the thousands of calorie calculators. Ideally 2-3 and take the average.

How to make sure you are on track: Weigh yourself daily in the morning after the toilet and note it down, ideally in excel or some weight tracking app so you can see the moving 7 day average. If you lose more than 0.5-1% of bodyweight per week slowly increase your calories (maybe in 200kCal steps depending on how far you are off) if you are not losing enough do the opposite.

In terms of macros: Aim for 0.8-1g/lbs of bodyweight in protein, the rest can be either carbs or (healthy) fats, ideally balance them out so roughly the same amount of kcal comes from fat and carbs.

Food plan: Not really necessary. Just track what you eat (I use and can recommend myfitnesspal) and see if it fits the criteria. If you want to get a little more serious about it google healthy recipes, some even already contain nutritional facts, and over time you will develop some staples that you will eat more often, saving some more time for tracking.

It's not rocket science. Take 1-2h to set everything up and invest 20m per day for tracking and you will see results. No need to rely on others for this and a lot better in the long run.

Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000) Sequet111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job on your progress! To lose 2 pounds weekly, aim for 2300-2500 calories daily: 200g protein, 200g carbs, and 100g fats. Focus on whole foods, lean proteins, and vegetables. Adjust as needed based on results. Also read some info for well being here https://betterme.world/articles/does...-break-a-fast/. Keep it up
    Last edited by Sequet111; 05-28-2024 at 01:26 AM.