Ukraine69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No results in 10 years, not sure where to post

This is kind of laughable. But my history of working out is kind of frustrating to say the least.

I have trained consistently for 10 years. I think I’m doing something right cause I get sore.

I don’t think working out is that complicated…

Anyways, I was so frustrated I resorted to drugs. You’re not suppose to talk about drugs but it’s important.

I really didn’t know what I was doing and ran my testosterone all the way up to 9,500 NG / DL and was on other stuff.

Even on this level of testosterone, I was extremely weak.

The only thing that’s always been very poor is my diet. I struggle to hit 50 grams of protein a day because my appetite is that poor.

I’m just not a very hungry guy.

Also, if I eat a lot of carbs I get fat. So I’m not one of those weird skinny people that can’t put weight on.

I have no problems getting to like 35% body fat for example.

When I went to the HRT doctor, I was kind of explaining how I’m making 0 progress.

He seemed to think I just don’t have the genetic potential to be strong because he told me being on as much testosterone as I was I should’ve been growing.

So, is it really possible to have genetics that bad where you just can’t put on muscle?

I really don’t think my training was the issue.

I tried working out 6 days a week, my recovery was very slow and my already poor lifts would severely drop.

When I lift 3 days a week my body is able to recover.

I don’t know what else to say, very frustrated and it’s almost laughable when you say 9,500 testosterone level plus other stuff you’re not suppose to talk about.

Maybe my diet was holding me back.

And another question, is it normal to have a poor appetite? I have no idea how you guys are eating 1 gram of protein per pound of body fat but for me to even hit 50 grams a day is a major struggle.

What do you think?

TheChazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ukraine69 View Post
    This is kind of laughable. But my history of working out is kind of frustrating to say the least.

I have trained consistently for 10 years. I think I’m doing something right cause I get sore.

I don’t think working out is that complicated…

Anyways, I was so frustrated I resorted to drugs. You’re not suppose to talk about drugs but it’s important.

I really didn’t know what I was doing and ran my testosterone all the way up to 9,500 NG / DL and was on other stuff.

Even on this level of testosterone, I was extremely weak.

The only thing that’s always been very poor is my diet. I struggle to hit 50 grams of protein a day because my appetite is that poor.

I’m just not a very hungry guy.

Also, if I eat a lot of carbs I get fat. So I’m not one of those weird skinny people that can’t put weight on.

I have no problems getting to like 35% body fat for example.

When I went to the HRT doctor, I was kind of explaining how I’m making 0 progress.

He seemed to think I just don’t have the genetic potential to be strong because he told me being on as much testosterone as I was I should’ve been growing.

So, is it really possible to have genetics that bad where you just can’t put on muscle?

I really don’t think my training was the issue.

I tried working out 6 days a week, my recovery was very slow and my already poor lifts would severely drop.

When I lift 3 days a week my body is able to recover.

I don’t know what else to say, very frustrated and it’s almost laughable when you say 9,500 testosterone level plus other stuff you’re not suppose to talk about.

Maybe my diet was holding me back.

And another question, is it normal to have a poor appetite? I have no idea how you guys are eating 1 gram of protein per pound of body fat but for me to even hit 50 grams a day is a major struggle.

What do you think?
    you said it yourself bro... you are not eating enough. try eating MK677 to boost appetite