Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Testers wanted for MAN Sports Body Octane and Body Octane/Orotine

MAN Sports will be choosing 3 testers for Body Octane and 3 testers for Body Octane/Orotine from BB.com for a trial/log. Body Octane testers will be receiving one bottle of Body Octane. Body Octane/Orotine testers will be receiving one bottle of both supplements.

Requirements while testing:

- Testers cannot use any other supplements outside of the basics(i.e. whey, vitamins, EFA’s, joint care supplements, etc.) besides Body Octane or Body Octane/Orotine during their trial/log.

- Testers must not make any significant changes to their diet and training during the trial/log.

- Testers must be at least 18 years old

Please include answers to the following in your application.
    Height:

Weight:

Sex:

Body type:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

Please give some details on your diet and training.

Are there any other logs on the forum you have kept? Please provide links.

Are you taking a creatine supplement right now? If not, how long has it been since you were taking a creatine supplement?

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)?

Have you ever tried Body Octane or Orotine in the past?

If you have a preference, please state whether you would like to test Body Octane/Orotine or just Body Octane alone.

- The testing is not only open to U.S. residents, but residents outside the U.S. must agree to pay any additional costs if chosen(i.e. shipping, etc.) If you are outside the U.S. and are willing to pay any extra costs, please state that in your application.

- Please keep all applications confined to this thread. Anything pm’ed or emailed to us will not be considered.

- We understand that the term “basic” supplements does not mean the same thing to everyone . If you are unsure about whether or not a certain supplement you would like to use throughout the trial would be considered “basic,” just ask in this thread and we will let you know if it would be okay to use.
    Last edited by dwm230000; 08-22-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would apply, but i'm already a Citrulline Malate shill!

"Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trent Strong - Teenage Bodybuilder

Height: 6'1

Weight: 195lbs.

Sex: Male

Body type: Ecto-Mesomorph

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

Medical Condition(s):None

As of right now it is my off season from competition. I just got done competiting on July 15th and August 5th. Its time to pack on some more muscle and tear up the teenage division next year! I go on a 6x6 and keep the weight consistent and heavy.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=859973 There is my workout journal

Are you taking a creatine supplement right now? If not, how long has it been since you were taking a creatine supplement?
    It has been a few months before I took creatine (before I started cutting for my competition)

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)? Whey, Vitamins, Liver tablets

I have tried Orotine in the past but I would love to test out Body Octane for MAN Sports. I think it would be good to have a teenage bodybuilder test supplements for you all to see how different age groups are effected by the supplements.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 234

Body type: Ecto

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

Please give some details on your diet and training: My protein comes from various cuts of meats such as fish, chicken, pork, turkey, beef, and also milk, protein powders, and cheese. Carbs come from wheat bagels/bread and oats for the most part. As for fats I take EFA's and eat peanut butter 2-3 times a day. Training right now is hitting every bodypart twice a week.

Are there any other logs on the forum you have kept? Please provide links:

GB/WB Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rs+GB%2FWB+log

Gaspari's Size-On Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63#post8186263

Get Diesel's NOS Ether Caps Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=733289

Scivation's Anagen Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772452

CL's Black Hole Log: in progress but should be done by this weekend) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=854373

I also have plenty of reviews on various protein powders, stims, etc. Just search under my username.

Are you taking a creatine supplement right now? If not, how long has it been since you were taking a creatine supplement? I'll be taking my last dose of Size-On tommorrow.

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)? Dymatize Elite Whey, Mass Meal, EFA's, ON's Optimen, Xtend.

Have you ever tried Body Octane or Orotine in the past? NO

If you have a preference, please state whether you would like to test Body Octane/Orotine or just Body Octane alone. Just BO alone
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hate to break the news to you TJ but you are too young.You got to be at least 18 or older.
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height: 5'11"

Weight:216lbs

Sex: yes please

Body type: i like a ghetto booty

Prescription/Recreational drugs: like I would admit to it!

Medical Condition(s): none

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/deserusan/

The Great CEE vs. Monohydrate Debate
    Deserusan's GAKIC, Anator p70, and LEUKIC Review/Log
    Deserusan's ANATOR P70 Final Review
    Deserusan's GAKIC Final Review
    Deserusan's ErgoPharm Mass Meal Review
    Deserusan's Schiek Model 540 Lifting Glove Review
    Deserusan's Xceed Log/ Review
    Deserusan's Leukic Review/Log
    Deserusan's InStone Preworkout Intensity Review
    ErgoPharm's Cherry Blast GF-Pro....Best Isolate Ever?
    Deserusan's Blueberry GF-Pro Review
    Deserusan's MRM Driven Review
    Deserusan's VPX REDLINE RTD Review
    Deserusan's Full Review of VPX NO Shotgun
    The Government vs. The Supplement Industry
    Deserusan's Review of SUSTAIN™ by Designer Supplements

Primaforce Monohydrate and just finished VPX NO Shotgun.

Protein powders, bulk mono, bulk MCC, multi, Stizm on occasion and Redline on occasion as well.

If you have a preference, please state whether you would like to test Body Octane/Orotine or just Body Octane alone.

Body Octane
    Last edited by deserusan; 08-23-2006 at 03:48 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height:6'2"

Weight:196.5

Sex:Male

Body type:Mesomorph

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

3000-3500 calories a day. 200+g protein from whey, turkey, and chicken. Rippetoe's 3x5 program which is mainly compound movements Tues, Thurs, and Saturday

Not yet

Yes, Universal Storm.

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)?Multivitamin, whey protein, vitamin C, calcium, vitamin B-12, Fish Oil

No

No preference
    Last edited by ChubbzterTF; 08-22-2006 at 10:28 PM.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i vote for deserusan + warrior.

sparkymcg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Weight: 180 lbs

Sex: male

Body type: mesomorph

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

My diet conists of plenty fruit and veg. I also consume high amounts of protein. I also eat alot of junk food as i work in mcdonalds and just from eating snacks.
    I train 3-5 days a week in the gym. Ive also got free weights in the house and a multigym which i use but not that often.
    Day1 chest and abs
    Day2 Biceps and Back
    Day3 legs and abs
    day4 shoulders and triceps

Are there any other logs on the forum you have kept? Please provide links. None

Are you taking a creatine supplement right now? If not, how long has it been since you were taking a creatine supplement? 3months since ive taken a creatine supplement

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)? Only Whey protein

Have you ever tried Body Octane or Orotine in the past? No

If you have a preference, please state whether you would like to test Body Octane/Orotine or just Body Octane alone. No Prefrence

I live in the UK and willing to pay any extra costs

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dwm230000
    - Testers cannot use any other supplements outside of the basics(i.e. whey, vitamins, EFA’s, joint care supplements, etc.) besides Body Octane or Body Octane/Orotine during their trial/log.
    What about AAs and/or dextrose powder? Are these considered "basics"?

I am tied up for the next 3-4 weeks, else I would apply. Your products have always intrigued me.

Best wishes MAN Sports.

Btw, deserusan gets my vote! (assuming I get one )
    Psalms 51:10-13

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tester...

Sex: M

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170

Bodytype: meso

Medical Conditions/Prescription Drugs: N/A

Diet and Training: I've been doing Rippetoe's program for the past 3 months. My lifts are stalling now (bound to happen), so I will be switching up my training to an Upper/Lower Split. I have been training seriously for about 10 months now. I started off knowing nothing (cutting weight) and losing a ton of muscle. Now I am bulking, and putting it back on.

Current Training Schedule:

Upper/Lower Split - 4X a week:

Lower #1

Squats
    RDL’s
    Lunges
    Hack Squats/Leg Press
    Leg Extensions
    Calf Raises
    Abs

Lower #2

DB Squat
    Front Squat
    Leg Curls
    Shrugs
    Calf Raises
    Abs

Upper #1

Incline DB Press
    Chin-ups
    Shoulder Press
    DB Row
    Bicep Curls
    Triceps Pushdown
    Lat Raises

Upper #2

Flat DB Press
    Pullups
    Military Press
    Row
    Dips
    Preacher Curls
    Lat Raises

The heavy compounds will be done using the 5% method outlined in a T-Nation Article. It starts with your max weight at a certain rep range, then you increase weight and decrease reps for 3 weeks. You then reset, 5 pounds heavier than your initial 8 rep max (I.E. - 100 for 8, then 105 for 8 after week 3).

Cardio Schedule: 2-3X per week. This consist of biking, HIIT, and jogging.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

-NOW Liquid Vitamin (Gels)
    -Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
    -Annabolic Innovations Whey
    -Milk Protein Isolate
    -CORE MRP

Current Diet and macros:

FOOD - and lots of it. I am going to be at college (georgetown), so my daily meals will look like:

Breakfast - Oatmeal, Eggs, Whey and Milk.

Snack - CORE MRP (not always, but sometimes)

Lunch - 2-3 grilled chicken breasts, huge salads, veggies, cheese.

Dinner - More Chicken, Rice, Veggies

Pre-Bed - Cottage Cheese with Milk Protein Iso, and peanut butter.

Current Daily water intake: 2+ gallons a day.

Are there any other logs on the forum you have kept? Please provide links:

Dymatize Xpand - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=856159

Are you taking a creatine supplement right now? If not, how long has it been since you were taking a creatine supplement:

I am just finsihing up a tub of Xpand.

I believe you had posted none...so I guess none! If EAA's are allowed, then I would take PW.

NO

Octane/Orotine, but I'm not fussy.

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good, because I agree.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't want to test Body Octane, but I do want to say it is amongst my top 5 all time products, without single shadow of a doubt. So is Scorch V3.

The MAN reps are also amongst my favorites.

I'm not sure why I'm grabassing here in this thread since I'm not even applying, but seriously, whoever gets selected is going to receive some amazing products.

If deserusan is NOT selected, MAN is missing the entire point of amazing logs. Honestly, from my standpoint, there are very few "guaranteed" logs on this board, but des is one of them. If he applies, he should be picked.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck to all the testers!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TJ_Strong

Trent Strong - Teenage Bodybuilder

Weight: 195lbs.

Body type: Ecto-Mesomorph

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

As of right now it is my off season from competition. I just got done competiting on July 15th and August 5th. Its time to pack on some more muscle and tear up the teenage division next year! I go on a 6x6 and keep the weight consistent and heavy.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=859973 There is my workout journal

It has been a few months before I took creatine (before I started cutting for my competition)

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)? Whey, Vitamins, Liver tablets

I have tried Orotine in the past but I would love to test out Body Octane for MAN Sports. I think it would be good to have a teenage bodybuilder test supplements for you all to see how different age groups are effected by the supplements.

note the part that says you MUST BE 18.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to see Des do a log, I like his style
    ROYAL DRAGON SPONSORED ATHLETE

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 208
    Bodytype: Mostly ecto
    Training experience: ~9 years and always been a distance athlete

Current Training Schedule/Diet: Recomping Combined, split workouts between endurance and explosive cardio and and weight training. 6 meals per day; computed around 3000 cals (maintenance for me is around 3500) and macro breakdown is 35/45/20 carbs/protein/fat. Generally I focus on whole foods, but also use shakes first thing in the morning, pre and post workout. ~2 gallons of water per day

Current supplements: Sesaglow, Xtend, whey, fish oil, multi, noxidant

No medical problems.

No creatine supps for the past 5 weeks

Planned supps: whey, multi, fish oil, leucine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    MAN Body Octane and Orotine Triathlon Training: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772853
    NOS ETHER Caps: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=724344
    AMP + H.E.A.T. Stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=675902
    Clout/Leucine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=560847
    Durablast: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=543306
    Cutting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=518480
    BSL and TP (review): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557099

I have tried BO and orotine in the past, both stacked and individually. What I would like to do, since I used them so recently in triathlon, or high endurance training, I would like to use them again in my current training, which is recomp/strength focused in order to give them a direct comparison for all levels of training.

Preference: BO+Orotine, but I am flexible

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 155

Weight: 5'7"

Body type: Ecto/Meso with a tendency to hold weight in the belly.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: No recreational. Scripts - 100mg Test Cyp weekly, Im on HRT.

Medical Condition(s): None although right now I do have an ac joint problem in my shoulder. I may have to have surgery in the next 6 weeks. Would like to test before that happens.

I currently do jiu jitsu 3x per week, this is where I would like to put the product to the test. I do try to work out at home once or twice a week by doing sprinting and training with a sandbag.

I eat pretty clean through out the week, with maybe a cheat meal once or twice a week.
    Protein mainly from chicken, whey and eggs
    fat from walnuts and avocado
    carbs from grapefruits and wraps made with flax seed powder.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=686252
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=492743
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=542281

No, have not taken any creatine for several months.

fishoil, sesamin, vit d3 and multi, BCAA powder

I tried Body Octane a long time ago.

Body Octane alone.

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dang dwm...i just tested Clout, but, i will throw my name in here anyway because i love you guys

Height: 6'

Weight: 207

Sex: m

Body type: ecto

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

about to start LEAN bulking. would like to get to 220. I will be using the same training program is was using here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835924

CLOUT log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835924

just finished Clout

WPI, fish oil, multi, leucine, EGCG, Vit C

Yep

If you have a preference, please state whether you would like to test Body Octane/Orotine or just Body Octane alone. Either or

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Free MAN products

Id like to nominate my boy Warriors, that guy deserusan , and NATHAN518 and hell RB12.. Theyd all make great choices!!!

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'10"
    Alpha Male

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Sun: Cardio A.M./ Chest & Arms in the afternoon
    Mon: Back & shoulders
    Tues: 2 hours Martial Arts
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: 2 hours Martial Arts
    Fri: Rest
    Sat: 1 hour Jiu-Jitsu session + Legs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Sun: Hit heavy bag: For 3 5-minute rounds, Jump rope for another 2 5-minute rounds.
    Tues & Thurs: 3 hours Martial Arts
    1st hour - Kickboxing - Ends with 3 3-minute rounds of sparring.
    2nd hour - Grappling/Submission - Ends with 3 5- minute rounds of sparring.

No prescription or recreational drugs. Although I do have the occasional non-alcoholic beer.

No medical conditions, other than being damned handsome.

Current supplements:
    Plenty of WPI/WPC/Casein
    Xtend
    Fish Oil
    Now ADAM
    Gluco/Chond/MSM
    Bulk Leucine
    Bulk Citrulline Malate

I have been busting my butt with work and school lately & will be done with school tomorrow and will be able to commit myself to a rigorous training schedule. I plan to bulk up to 205lbs.

Previous logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+new+ready4war

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...3A+starring+te

Due to subpar results to CEE, I've decided to go back to mono. Just purchased 3lbs, but have yet to take any.

I have never tried BO or Orotine in the past.

I would love to try the BO/Orotine stack.
    Last edited by Team Enzyte; 08-23-2006 at 08:24 AM.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good luck to those who applied.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 156

Body type: Mix between ecto/meso

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Propecia

Medical Condition(s): n/a

Diet consist of 3k calories a day. Mainly from chicken and other lean meat. Rice, wheat bread, etc.

I lift 4-5x a week, depending on how I feel the 5th day.
    Monday - Chest/Back
    Tuesday - Arms
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - Shoulders/bis
    Friday - Chest/tris

Yes sir.
    Jungle Warfare # 1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=788910
    Jungle Warfare # 2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818539
    Black HOLE (sponsored) along with Hyperdrol and Retain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=851189

A long time. 6 months.

What additional supplements would you be taking besides if chosen(basics only)? Fish Oil, vitamin, protein, ALA, MSM

No

Both
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Height: 5'6

Weight: ~175lbs

Sex: piitb

Body type: Ecto

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

Typical Daily Diet

0830 (pre-workout):
    Rolled oats
    Whey
    0.5l water
    3.0l water (during workout)

1045 (post-workout):
    Oats powder
    Whey
    0.5l water
    1130-
    Tuna
    Whole-wheat pasta
    Broccoli
    Cheese
    0.5l water
    1400-

Homemade protein bar or oat/whey/pb shake
    Natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    1700-
    Homemade protein bar(s)
    Banana/apple
    0.5l water
    2030-
    Chicken breast
    Fresh spinach
    0.5l water
    2300-
    custom blend shake (55% MPC, 20% Egg White Protein, 15% Egg Yolk Powder, 10% Flaxseed Powder)

I’m currently training using Westside for Skinny Bastards:

DAY 1: Max Effort- Upper Body
    DAY 2: Max Effort- Lower Body
    DAY 3: Repetition- Upper Body
    DAY 4: Repetition- Lower Body

10-15 minute sessions at the end of each weight training session.

Just started MAN Clout yesterday after a 10 week break from creatine supplementation.

Bulk Whey Protein Concentrate
    Bulk Milk Protein Concentrate
    Fish Oil caps
    Multivitamin
    Vitamin C
    Ginger
    Green Tea Extract
    Bulk Leucine
    Xtend
    Glucophase XR
    NOxidant
    AMP/C2 combo (pre-workout as required)

No, other than the Orotine included in Clout (started as of yesterday).

Preferably the combo, but I'd be pleased with either.

Of course I'd be willing to pay international shipping to the UK.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 08-23-2006 at 09:12 AM.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How soon are you looking for these logs to start? And I'm assuming that any creatine product is out if you're testing either Octane alone or in combination with Orotine?
    Back in action.

dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HalleluYAH
    What about AAs and/or dextrose powder? Are these considered "basics"?
    yes

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    warriors, deserusan, HalleluYAH, RB12,Blap.... wow dwm your going to have some great logs
    Last edited by dan7681; 08-23-2006 at 11:21 AM.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blap, Nathan518, deserusan. Three down, three to go.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Astrotel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Perhaps somebody from MAN

Could stop from the ceaseless promotion of Scorch and address their bloody website to where 3 polite e-mail requests for dealer/distributors in the Las Vegas area have gone unanswered.

wtf?

Originally Posted by Astrotel
    Could stop from the ceaseless promotion of Scorch and address their bloody website to where 3 polite e-mail requests for dealer/distributors in the Las Vegas area have gone unanswered.
    Alright, good talk.