Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BLAP vs THE USPLabs ÜBER STACK

BLAP vs
    THE USPlabs ÜBER-STACK

THE PRODUCTS

PowerFULL
    Muscle Builder

USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap(TM)(100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency. The user will notice effects within 2-7 days of use.

The effects of PowerFULL include:
    • Increase in Muscle Mass
    • Increase in Fat Loss
    • Increase in Strength
    • Increase in Recovery from Exercise
    • Increase in Quality of Sleep
    • Increase in Positive Aggression
    • Increase in Physical Endurance
    • Increase in Sexual Vigor
    • Increase in Erection Strength

cAMPHIBOLIC
    Night time ThermoBolic

USPlabs has ventured into a territory no other supplement company could imagine. Our innovative research teams developed cAMPHIBOLIC, which is the first non-stimulant based thermogenic that's actually works! Beyond cAMPHIBOLIC's thermogenic properties, cAMPHIBOLIC was the first product to halt muscle catabolism that occurs during dieting. USPlabs has tweaked the cAMPHIBOLIC formula into the first NightTime Thermobolic. Yes, A product that will trick the body into using fat for fuel instead of glycogen and protein while increasing thermogenisis at night! cAMPHIBOLIC will shift the ratio of fat to carbohydrate for use as fuel towards fat burning. This helps preserve glycogen and skeletal muscle, which would otherwise be relied upon more heavily for fuel without cAMPHIBOLIC.
    By mobilizing fat, will make even more fat available as a fuel source, sparing more glycogen and muscle. The thyroid stimulating effect will further elevate RMR, leading to greater fat burning. By Blocking cortisol will help to preserve muscle tissue as well. An anabolic effect due to increased release of gonadotropins, as well as up regulation cholesterol transport into the testes, where it is converted to testosterone. Finally, a benzodiazepine-like anxiolytic effect that will doubtless promote sleep.

C2
    Thermobolic Cognative Stimulant

C2 is a uniquely designed blend of compounds designed to increase fat burning, improve athletic performance, enhance cognitive functioning, enhance recovery, adapt to stress, improve sex drive, promote anabolism of muscle tissue and helps the body adapt to stress. C2 is the only product that increases work capacity without the threat of over-training. We are not preaching 4 hour a day workouts. Your workout will have an intensity as if you had surplus calories. You will not dread tomorrow's workout and the experience becomes enjoyable and full of results!

Cissus RX
    Promotes Speedy Healing

Cissus Quadrangularis has been a staple of traditional Indian medicine for centuries. USPlabs researchers discovered the power of this unique herbal remedy and have now made it available to Western athletes and bodybuilders, or anyone else who wants to strengthen muscle and bone. Its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant sterol compounds not only build and strengthen muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendon related injuries, while at the same time soothe the pain of sports related injuries.

Symmetry X
    Anabolic Activator

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THE BLAPMEISTER

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5’6

Weight:
    76kg (167.2lbs)

Body Type:
    Ecto/Meso

Body Fat
    12.1% (7 point calliper test). In actuality I’d estimate 14-15%, but I’ll stick with calliper measurements in order to maintain consistency.

Training experience:
    grew up as a cross country runner. I had dumbbells in my room as a teenager, but would definitely NOT consider this serious training. Made the transition to serious weights over 2 years ago. The first year was spent training hard with little understanding of what I was doing. The 18 months or so has been spent training smart, eating right and learning as much as I can.

Current Lifting Program:
    I’m currently on the Spytech Hybrid Strength and Hypertrophy Training Program (periodized over 4 weeks). As of the start of this log I’ll be at the start of week 6 of this program.

Current Cardio Program:
    10-15 minute sessions at the end of each weight training session.

One 30-45 minute jog on the weekends.

Having run competitive cross country events in the past running is part of my life. Although I have not run as part of a team in years I still (try) to run competitively a couple of times a year- distances up to 10k.

Present/Continuing Supplementation:
    Bulk Whey Protein Concentrate
    Bulk Milk Protein Concentrate
    Fish Oil caps
    Multivitamin
    Bulk CEE
    Bulk Citrulline Malate
    Vitamin C-Ester
    Vitamin B5 powder
    Bulk Leucine
    Xtend
    SAN R-Ala

Supplement History:

Creatine monohydrate/ Creapure/ Micronised/ Creatine Citrate - tried various brand with varying doses/schedules and never noticed any benefits whatsoever. I have found this to be EXTREMELY frustrating.

Creatine Malate/ CEE- seems to work well for me. Improved recovery, strength gain and increased (water) weight.

Glutamine- tried it, noticed nothing.

BCAA’s- noticed improved endurance and some improved recovery, although my doses weren’t huge.

Vit C- gives me diarrhoea in the smallest doses when supplemented! I seem to be fine on Vitamin C-Ester.

NO- I have tried various NO precursor products now and have found little to impress me in terms of cost-effectiveness. Low-responder.

ZMA- found it extremely difficult to fall asleep whilst taking ZMA (up to 2 hours) no matter the brand. One I was asleep, the quality of sleep of sleep was good. Never tried it other than pre-bedtime.

Stims- I seem to be a heavy non-responder when it comes to most stims. See my Ongoing Stimulant Review for product specifics.

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:
    None. I don’t drink or smoke.

Goals:
    Over The Next Month: Ideally I’m looking to change from a bulking diet to a recomp over the next period. Ideally I will lose bf whilst maintaining (or improving) lean mass.

Long Term: Reach 185lbs at a comfortable 10% bf. I have a long term girlfriend and I’m not really looking to impress anyone. I have no desire to compete and I’m not really the ‘top off’ kinda person. I lift because I enjoy it, but moving from a cross country fit 120lbs to 160lbs+ in 2 years has been a challenge.

My goals will probably change once I reach them but at the moment I’m not looking beyond that 180lb mark. At a teeny tiny 5’6 I should be filled out quite nicely!

Previous Logs:
    I have kept a personal training log ever since I first started lifting 2+ years ago.

• Ongoing: Ongoing Stimulant Log/Review

• from 03.01.2006 (5 week duration) Bulk Powders/ Generic Products Log

• from 01.16.2006 (4 week duration) SNS CVM Xtreme/Arginine E2 Matrix Log

• from 08.11.2005 (4 week duration) Controlled Labs White Blood/Green Bulge Log

Previous Standalone Reviews:

MET-Rx Supreme Whey™ (UK) Review

Reflex® Instant Whey (UK) Review

Dorian Yates Approved™ Pro-Recover

MET-Rx CreaPHos™ Review

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Typical Daily Diet

0900 (pre-workout):
    Cup of oats
    Whey
    0.5l water
    1030 (post-workout):
    Cup of oats
    Whey
    0.5l water
    1100-
    Whole eggs
    Oats
    Natural almond butter
    Banana
    0.5l water
    1400-
    Tuna
    Vegetables
    Pasta
    0.5l water
    1700-
    Homemade protein bar(s)
    Natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    2000-
    Chicken
    Brown rice
    Vegetables
    0.5l water
    2300-
    casein shake (0.4l milk)
    Fish oil
    Flaxseed powder
    Additional 2 litres water taken throughout the day.

Overall liquid intake is approximately 6 litres

Currently aiming for slightly over maintenance calories.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

The Stack

Workout Days:

Pre-Workout:
    4 PowerFULL
    2 Cissus
    2 C2
    4 Symmetry

Post-Workout:
    2 Cissus

Midday:
    2 PowerFULL
    2 Cissus
    2 C2

Pre-Bed:
    2 PowerFULL
    2 cAMPHIBOLIC*
    2 Cissus
    2 Symmetry

Non-Workout Days:

Morning:
    2 PowerFULL
    2 cAMPHIBOLIC
    2 Cissus
    2 Symmetry

Night:
    2 PowerFULL
    2 cAMPHIBOLIC*
    2 Cissus
    2 Symmetry

*night time dose of cAMPHIBOLIC will start at 1 cap and move to 2 caps after 5 days.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subscribes. Looks good Blap, best of luck.

BigNorg
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

DAY 1
    3rd April 2006
    Back, Traps, Biceps, Forearms
    (Baseline week- 16 sets)

ADDITIONAL DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
    6g CEE
    6g Citrulline Malate
    10g Leucine
    BCAA’s (1 serving Xtend)

SLEEP:
    (Obviously) I wasn’t on this stack yesterday so last night was definitely what I’d call a ‘typical’ night. Went to be a little late and fell asleep effortlessly. I had a nice dream or two, although I have no idea what about now. Very restful, didn’t wake up once for anything. Had to get up early to that, combined with my late night, meant a total ~6 hours in the sack. I usually get 8.

STRENGTH:
    Pretty good. All of my exercises in the gym were bang on with where I’d want them to be- or better, with one exception. For the first time in 5 weeks I dropped a rep on a set of cables curls, which was pretty disappointing. I’m not sure what I’d contribute this to- it just happened.

Like I said, everything else was great. My back is growing in strength like crazy (and was doing do way prior to this stack) and that continued today. Deadlifts felt friggin amazing. I wanted to up the weight to a new PR but since I’ve only just started this ‘Baseline week’ I decided I’ll wait a week.

RECOVERY:
    Coming into the week I felt great. No soreness or fatigue to speak of.

Inter-set recovery was pretty average.

AGRESSION:
    A weird one. I was in an unstoppably great mood all morning/afternoon which was very odd. This actually made psyching myself up in the gym a little difficult. I’ll expand on this further down. Therefore, I’d have to note ‘aggression’ as being lower than normal.

ENDURANCE:
    No change except for the dropped rep.

LIBIDO:
    I’ve actually had a slightly lowered libido this past week or so. It hasn’t really bothered me since I won’t see my girlfriend for another 5 weeks or so. There was no change in that today.

ENERGY/FOCUS:
    About 25 mins after taking my morning dose I suddenly felt very clear in the head and my mood gradually improved (this was actually on the walk to the gym). Middway through my workout I noticed a I was in a great mood! Normally I’d say I’m pretty ‘mood-less’ in the gym- meaning I forget about anything and focus on the job (or iron) in hand. Today I couldn’t help humming to the radio playing and I actually found myself swaying to some of the beats- which NEVER happens. Actually, this made it very difficult to psyche myself up for some of my lifts and to summon up that aggression.

Whilst my mood was certainly enhanced and my clarity of thought improved, my actual ‘energy’ levels were unchanged… if that makes any sense.

About 90 mins after my middle-of-the-day fill of capsules I actually felt a bit of a drop in energy and felt kinda sleepy. Battled through it and it subsided after 45 mins or so.

PUMPS:
    Pumps in my lower back were mild and short lived, which is typical. Pumps in my forearms were non-existent which, again, is normal for a relatively low volume workout. Pumps in my biceps were slightly above normal, especially given the relatively low volume workout. Nothing mind blowing my any means though.

The one other thing to note is that I did a 15 minute stint of interval training on the old stationary bike- the first 5 minutes of which were particularly difficult as I developed pumps in my quads. I managed to work through it but it definitely wasn’t ideal.

-------------------------

THE DAY:
    Good day all in all. After hitting the gym I kinda dragged my feet on the way home (mainly due to the continuing pumps in my legs). As a result I came within an inch (literally) of turning my ankle over and spraining it walking up a step. Now that would’ve pissed me off!

I have been in a great mood most of the day- but particularly so just before, during and in the 4-5 hours after my workout.

Gulping down 28 extra pills a day is definitely gonna take some getting used to- but I’m still alive thus far so as long as I wake up tomorrow I think that’ll be the psychological battle won!

By the way- as you can see I’ve included subheadings for each element this stack advertises (and can be analysed on a daily basis). If anyone can think of anything else they’d like to see me look at, or anything to remove feel free to suggest away!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Subscribes. Looks good Blap, best of luck.

BigNorg
    Thanks! You're always welcome!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

About to feel the WRAATH™ jer @h2o's Avatar
    jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's one hell of a stack Blap.

Best of luck bro.
    "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now".

-Jack Bauer (24)

CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE WRAATH tester
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747150

Lightning log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8704265#post8704265

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bueatiful setup already! I predict information wise this will be a Great one!

Have you seen the fresh prince of belair when carlton dances thats what I pictured Blap doing in front of the mirror before grabbing his dumbbells:}

Funny but Blap, Focus that clear thought on the muscle. You can develope a superior mind muscle connection on this stack.

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like I said on b_b_b.com, your logs are very pretty! haha

subscribed
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Subscribes" Great start Blap, best of luck.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *subscribed* -- thanks for running the log in such deep detail. will be watching closely.
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Originally Posted by USPlabs
    Bueatiful setup already! I predict information wise this will be a Great one!

Have you seen the fresh prince of belair when carlton dances thats what I pictured Blap doing in front of the mirror before grabbing his dumbbells:}

Funny but Blap, Focus that clear thought on the muscle. You can develope a superior mind muscle connection on this stack.
    Thanks! Glad you found the log so early on!

I'll try and focus, I think my enhanced mood took me a bit by suprise so was a little much for me to deal with on day one. I'll definately 'concentrate on focusing' tomorrow- if that makes any sense...

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

About to feel the WRAATH™ jer @h2o's Avatar
    jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Blap Blaow again."

That Carlton dance is so rediculous, it's awsome!
    "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now".

-Jack Bauer (24)

CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE WRAATH tester
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747150

Lightning log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8704265#post8704265

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    Thanks! Glad you found the log so early on!

I'll try and focus, I think my enhanced mood took me a bit by suprise so was a little much for me to deal with on day one. I'll definately 'concentrate on focusing' tomorrow- if that makes any sense...

Oooo you are terrific! Do that dance with 20lbs BB and watch out!

Oooo you are terrific! Do that dance with 20lbs BB and watch out!
    My gym is underground. I haven't seen a woman there in 3 weeks. 75% of the clientele are Eastern European powerlifters. I go home each and every day with rust stains on my clothing...

... but ok

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T h E o R e M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your only goin to dose the SYM and PowerFull at 4 pills on off days? reason?

jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet log man. Stack looks crazy, looking forward to the results.

Originally Posted by T h E o R e M
    your only goin to dose the SYM and PowerFull at 4 pills on off days? reason?
    Conservation. Otherwise I'd eat through this stack in a heartbeat.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long is the stack?

Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST
    How long is the stack?
    about 46 centimetres end to end.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good. I'm starting something similar next week. Powerful, symmetry, some cissus (already just started), camph. Avena/trib and some ADT for the first half. Also citruline, cellfuel (bulk) and glycergrow. Not exactly sure how I'm gonna dose but, it's coming together in my head. I heard you mention conservation, how many bottles of each do you have? How long is this gonna last? What do you or USP think of staggering doses like alot of trib/herbal products recommend? 5 days on 2 days off? 6 on 1 off? It could extend the product another week or so.
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

about 46 centimetres end to end.
    LMFAO!

BTW whats that in American? Oh and what is the duration of your cycle?
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST
    How long is the stack?
    Originally Posted by BigCool
    heard you mention conservation, how many bottles of each do you have? How long is this gonna last?
    Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Oh and what is the duration of your cycle?
    ok- I have 1 bottle C2, 1 bottle cAMPHIBOLIC, 1 bottle Symmetry, 1 bottle Cissus and 1½ bottles PowerFULL allocated to this stack/log.

At my dosing schedule, and working out 4 times a week it should stretch to 4 weeks (with the exception of the Cissus).

1½ PowerFULL ----> 4 weeks
    1 Cissus ----------> 3 weeks
    1 Symmetry ------> 4 weeks
    ½ C2 ------------> 4 weeks
    ½ cAMPHIBOLIC -> 4 weeks

Pretty much straight after that I'll continue on with my remaining 1½ bottles of PowerFULL and run ActivaTe alongside it for 4 weeks (maybe the cAMPHIBOLIC too- yet to decide). Planning to log that too.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 04-04-2006 at 03:07 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by BigCool
    What do you or USP think of staggering doses like alot of trib/herbal products recommend? 5 days on 2 days off? 6 on 1 off? It could extend the product another week or so.
    Actually, I like that idea. It would also be particularly useful in conserving the Symmetry and PowerFULL which are the more expensive additions to the stack.

Thoughts Mr USPLabs?
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 04-04-2006 at 03:13 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Actually, I like that idea. It would also be particularly useful in conserving the Symmetry and PowerFULL which are the more expensive additions to the stack.

Thoughts Mr USPLabs?
    I usually take sundays off of all supplements and I really do not see a problem in taking 2 day off and effecting the final outcome. Once you start the stack, you will find it difficult not to take the caps.

Yes but make sure the 2 days are off days!

ceosm

I usually take sundays off of all supplements and I really do not see a problem in taking 2 day off and effecting the final outcome. Once you start the stack, you will find it difficult not to take the caps.

Yes but make sure the 2 days are off days!

ceosm
    sounds perfect- thanks for clearing that up so speedily

In that case I think I may go for Sunday as a complete off day.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

sounds perfect- thanks for clearing that up so speedily

In that case I think I may go for Sunday as a complete off day.
    Follower.

Follower.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Very interested in this log, I have some usp labs products as well. SUBSCRIBED ***Stalker*** Awesome detail so far blap!