Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

CVM Xtreme™, Arginine E2 Matrix™ and a fella called Blap

brought to you by a little English fella called Blap and some company called
    SERIOUS
    NUTRITION
    S
    OLUTIONS
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 01-05-2006 at 12:20 PM.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PRODUCTS

CVM Xtreme

CVM Xtreme is a cutting edge Cell Volumizing Matrix that represents a new era of creatine and Cell Volumizing Matrix supplementation in which fancy words and outlandish claims stop, and real results begin.

CVM Xtreme contains a custom ingredient matrix in which each active ingredient serves its own unique, individual importance. On top of that, not only do you have the sum of the single ingredient functions, you have the synergistic effects of how some of these ingredients may help the other’s work better.

Common User Feedback:

• Increased Lean Muscle Tissue
    • Increased Strength
    • Increased Endurance
    • Better ‘Pumps
    • NO Fat Storage or Bloating*
    • Excellent Feedback from Previous Creatine ‘non-responders’*

Summary:

Sometimes it’s not about introducing the markets newest ingredients, it’s about combining established ingredients in a way that works. Notice that the CVM Xtreme write up is free of outlandish claims and hype? That’s because we feel that our best efforts are spent on helping people by providing them with top quality supplements designed to help them achieve their individual goals, rather than using ‘big words’ and ‘hype’. With this product, we shall let the results speak for themselves. We want you to be the judge, so we ask you:

Arginine E2 Matrix

Serious Nutrition Solutions: a series of goals, and a primary one is to pick a category of products and introduce the most effective product in its class. Arginine E2 Matrix meets that goal in our eyes, along with meeting the criteria of our other goals in it being a top quality product provided at a cost effective price.

Arginine E2 Matrix utilizes ethyl ester technology to bring you not only the beginning of a new generation in nitric oxide enhancing compounds, but a complete new era. Containing a precise ratio of Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI to Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI, along with the supporting nutrient Norvaline, Arginine E2 Matrix dramatically raises the bar when it comes to the classification of nitric oxide enhancing compounds and formulas.

Common User Feedback:

• Increased Strength*
    • Increased Lean Muscle*
    • Improved Endurance*
    • Dramatic ‘Pumps’*
    • Increased Muscle Fullness*
    • Increased Vascularity*

Product Advantages Compared to ‘Old School’ N.O. Compounds:

• Increased Absorption and Bioavailability*
    • No Need to Swallow Handfuls of Horsepills*
    • No Need for Massive Dosages of Active Compounds*
    • Excellent Vasodilation and ‘Pumps’ as compared to Arginine AKG (the main ingredient in the most popular Nitric Oxide products)*
    • Excellent feedback from individuals that were previously N.O. ‘non-responders’*
    • Synergistic effects with Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI (see the ingredient profile below)*
    • The addition of the arginase inhibitor Norvaline (see the ingredient profile below)*
    • And Much More

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Subject -

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5’6

Weight:
    Around 75kg (approx 165lbs)

Body Type:
    Ecto/Meso

Body Fat
    14-15%. I have a pair of bf callipers which read at 14.4%.

Training experience:
    grew up as a cross country runner. I had dumbbells in my room as a teenager, but would definitely NOT consider this serious training. Made the transition to serious weights a little over 2 years ago. The first year was spent training hard with little understanding of what I was doing. The last year or so has been spent training smart, eating right and learning as much as I can.

At the moment my running takes no longer than 30 minutes per session.

Current Lifting Program:
    4 day split- modified Max OT

Monday- legs
    Tuesday- chest/ abs
    Wednesday- rest
    Thursday- back/ shoulders
    Friday- arms
    Saturday- cardio
    Sunday- cardio

My legs and chest are my least developed body parts so my split is designed to prioritise them.

Current Cardio Program:
    I run twice a week

Saturday- fast 3 mile run (approx 20 minutes)
    Sunday- easy 4 mile run (approx 28 minutes)

Having run competitive cross country events in the past running is part of my life. Although I have not run as part of a team in years I still (try) to run competitively a couple of times a year- distances up to 10k.

Present Supplementation:
    Bulk whey concentrate
    Bulk whey isolate
    Milk Protein Concentrate
    Fish Oil caps
    Flaxseed powder
    Bulk multivitamin powder
    Bulk CEE
    Ready 4 War*

*up to twice a week as needed.

I spent last 4-5 months of last year stripping completely back on supplements in order to get my diet and training as perfect as possible. I have recently reintroduced supplementation now in order to give me that extra kick towards my goals.

Supplement History:

Creatine monohydrate/ Creapure/ Micronised/ Creatine Citrate - tried various brand with varying doses/schedules and never noticed any benefits whatsoever. I have found this to be EXTREMELY frustrating.

CEE/MCC- seem to work well for me. Improved recovery, strength gain and increased (water) weight.

Glutamine- tried it, noticed nothing.

BCAA’s- noticed improved endurance and some improved recovery, although my doses weren’t huge.

Vit C- gives me diarrhoea in the smallest doses when supplemented!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!

NO- tried ‘pump’ products twice- both times I was disappointed with their effectiveness.

ZMA- found it extremely difficult to fall asleep whilst taking ZMA (up to 2 hours) no matter the brand. One I was asleep, the quality of sleep of sleep was good. Never tried it other than pre-bedtime.

I’ve never been a supplement junkie, particularly since the supplement scene (for anything but the basics) in the UK in pretty much underground. Commercial advertising in this area is non-existent. Now that I’m a member of these boards and have had a chance to look at some of the more exciting stuff out there who knows…

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:
    None. I don’t drink or smoke. I even avoid over-the-counter painkillers.

Goals:
    Short Term: My goals were to make it as close as possible to a lean 77 kg (170lbs) by the end of February.

Long Term: Reach 185lbs at a comfortable 10-11% bf. I have a long term girlfriend and I’m not really looking to impress anyone. I have no desire to compete and I’m not really the ‘top off’ kinda person. I lift because I enjoy it, but moving from a cross country fit 120lbs to 150lbs+ in 2 years has been a challenge.

My goals will probably change once I reach them but at the moment I’m not looking beyond that 185lb mark. At a teeny tiny 5’6 I should be filled out quite nicely!

Other Reviews / Logs:
    I have kept a personal training log ever since I first started lifting 2+ years ago.

Online Logs/Reviews:

- Controlled Labs White Blood/Green Bulge Log

- MET-Rx Supreme Whey™ (UK) Review

- Reflex® Instant Whey (UK) Review
    - Dorian Yates Approved™ Pro-Recover
    - MET-Rx CreaPHos™ Review

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

DIET/SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL -

Typical LIFTING Day Diet/Supplementation:

0600-
    >>>2 caps ARGININE E2 MATRIX<<<
    0.5l water
    0630-
    bowl of oats with almond butter
    whey shake (0.3l milk)
    Multivitamin
    0.5l water
    0900-
    homemade protein bar(s) or whey shake with oats and almond butter
    apple
    0.5l water
    1100-
    bag of almonds
    0.5l water
    1300-
    tuna and green veg (broccoli, spinach and green beans)
    0.5l water
    1500-
    0.5l water
    1600-
    homemade protein bar(s)
    natural yogurt (unsweetened)
    0.5l water
    1745-
    whole eggs and oats
    almond butter
    banana
    0.5l water
    >>>1 scoop CVM XTREME<<<
    >>>3 caps ARGININE E2 MATRIX<<<
    1.0l water
    1945-
    (pre-workout)
    Oats with whey (0.4l water)
    2000-
    GYM
    2.0l water
    2100-
    (post-workout)
    dextrose/maltodextrin/oats/whey (0.4l water)
    2200-
    Chicken with brown rice and green veg (broccoli, spinach and green beans)
    0.5l water
    2330-
    casein shake (0.4l milk)
    Oats
    Flaxseed powder
    Fish oil
    Multivitamin

Overall water intake is approximately 7 litres

Other liquid intake (ie. excluding pure water) is approximately 1.5 litres

Typical CARDIO Day Diet/Supplementation:

0.5l water
    0900-
    bowl of oats
    almond butter
    whey shake (0.3l milk)
    0.5l water
    1000-
    bag of almonds
    0.5l water
    >>>1 scoop CVM XTREME<<<
    >>>3 caps ARGININE E2 MATRIX<<<
    1.0l water
    1130-
    CARDIO
    1230-
    whey shake with oats and almond butter] (0.5l milk)
    1.0l water
    1400-
    whole eggs and oats
    banana
    0.5l water
    1700-
    tuna with green veg (broccoli, green beans and spinach)
    natural yogurt (unsweetened)
    0.5l water
    1900-
    whey shake with oats (0.4l milk)
    almond butter
    0.5l water
    2130-
    1.0l water
    2200-
    Chicken with brown rice and green veg (broccoli, green beans and spinach)
    0.5l water
    2330-
    casein shake (0.4l milk)
    oats
    fish oil
    multivitamin

Overall water intake is approximately 6 litres

Other liquid intake (ie. excluding pure water) is approximately 1.1 litres

I am currently shooting for the 3300 range in terms of calorie consumption (calorific excess) which will obviously change to compensate for future weight gain.

POINTS TO NOTE:
    - although label recommendations call for 2 scoops CVM per day at my weight I’ve decided to go for one scoop to start. This is open to change during the course of this log but 1 scoop seems satisfactory at the moment (thanks to dtrain and BringnIt for the advice on this one).

- again, at my bodyweight I’ve decided on 7 caps AE2 Matrix per day. At his dosage this stack will run a little over three weeks. Again, depending on what happens this is open to change.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 01-15-2006 at 02:13 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

First off I would like to thank the guys at SNS and Steve for not only letting me test this stack but also for taking the time and trouble to send these products all the way across the pond for me. AS ALWAYS, I’ll remain as objective as possible throughout my log I will make this log as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

Also particular thanks to PSK for helping me play around with my diet a little and dtrain and BringnIt for helping me tweak my supplement protocol before I start.

JUST SO EVERYONE'S CLEAR- THIS IS A SPONSORED LOG. HOWEVER THIS WILL CHANGE NOTHING ABOUT THE WAY I LOG AND THE OPINION I FORM OVER THESE PRODUCTS OVER THE COMING WEEKS.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 01-15-2006 at 02:04 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Good luck man!

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    Good luck man!
    thank you Sir

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very detailed. Nice setup on the intro. Best of luck buddy.

thanks man- and thanks again for the help!!!

I've just opened my CVM in anticipation of tomorrow and it smells like burned out clutch I'm hoping it'll taste a little better

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another excellent log Blap!

I hope you see good results from this stack man, good luck.

and LOL @ burned out clutch.
    Currently cutting

Supplements:

Caffeine
    Syntrax whey shake
    Creapure monohydrate
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you really gonna list your entire diet down to a T, like you are doing now for the entire log?
    edit: nevermind, its just a guesstimate for your entire log.
    nj all day

Originally Posted by GeordieArtois
    Another excellent log Blap!

I hope you see good results from this stack man, good luck.

and LOL @ burned out clutch.
    thanks man- and it really does smell like that!!! (trust me, I've burned out a clutch or two in my time )

Originally Posted by LAWofNJ
    are you really gonna list your entire diet down to a T, like you are doing now for the entire log?
    that's the diet/protocol I'm aiming for to start with. Just like my WB/GB log I'll note major deviations from that diet/scheduling/supplement protocol but otherwise just assume it's as above

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It actually tastes pretty good IMO. Good luck with the log Blap!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ver good start Blap.

Good luck with your log

Subscried.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

DAY 1
    16th JANUARY 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE:
    After a much needed weekend off work today was a great day. I had a blazing argument with one of my colleagues last week but we’re both normally cool people and by today everything was back on a level and we were best buds again!! Little/no work had to be done after a VERY stressful week and we spent most of the day chillin’ with our feet up reading the paper (looking for new jobs), eating or checking out women That was until my regional manager turned out in his brand spanking new BMW and scared the life outta us!! Trust me- you’ve never seen too people rush to look busy in your life!! Anyways, all in all a good day.

-------------

My body was feeling pretty good. No aches, pains or soreness to being carried over from last week and no injuries sustained. Felling great- fresh canvas to stack this stack with!

SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL:
    Spot on- as introductory post.

DIET/ WATER INTAKE:
    Good. Midmorning meal was slightly delayed but not by too long. I worked the rest of the meals around this a little but it worked out fine.

Water intake was good too. At no point did I feel particularly thirsty I didn’t have to force water down either- except first thing in the morning when the AE2 pills got a little stuck in my throat!!

--------------

> STRENGTH-
    Solid. No huge increases from last week but a standard level of improvement. It felt great to squat again after the squat rack was tied up last week (I had to Leg Press instead ). Nothing went down- I either maintained or slightly increased on all exercises.

> ENDURANCE-
    Again nothing of real interest to report. All exercises went up rep(s) if they didn’t go up weights so I was pretty happy- but nothing abnormal (pre-stack). Although there were no astronomical improvement today ‘felt’ like a better workout than last week. Nothing tangible but there you go.

> PUMPS-
    Strangely there were definite differences in pumps this week compared to last week. After my first set of squats my quads and hams felt full and tight, which is unusual so early in the workout- and especially strange after the first set. Whilst this is unusual it is not unheard of and I’m sure it was more ‘one of those occasions’ than anything I could link to the stack at this early stage in the proceedings.

One thing to note was after my workout my legs felt VERY heavy which is certainly a little unusual. This lasted all evening and continued after I woke up in the morning (approx 10 hours post-workout). I didn’t notice this feeling again by the time I had gotten to work nor have I noticed it since.

> MUSCLE FULLNESS-
    Post workout my muscle fullness was excellent. My legs felt full and solid all over and generally at their ‘peak’ fullness. Fullness only lasted up until I went to bed. By the time I woke up in the morning both calves and upper legs were ‘back to normal’ so to speak. It should be noted, for future reference, that after a little while on other creatine and CEE products my legs (calves in particular) show near-permanent ‘fullness’.

> VASCULARITY-
    Immediately post-workout my calves were showing some great vascularity, but nothing compared to what I know I am capable of down there when I’ve been on other similar products. Still not bad- but post workout my calves always show excellent vascularity. This is on par with what I’d consider ‘typical’.

Vascularity lasted an hour or two- which is slightly longer than typical. Unsupplemented I cannot sustain post-workout vascularity for more than 45 minutes but this lasted a little longer. However, to put this in context though I am capable of 24/7 veinage in my calves supplemented but this was no-where near that. *pinches himself and remembers it’s only day 1!!!*

------------------------

OVERALL>>>

Very happy with my workout today. Everything felt near perfect- pumps, fullness, strength etc. Whilst no-one aspect covered above stood out above the rest each were solid and, overall, this made for an excellent workout.

No results I can attribute to this stack (very early days) but I’m very pleased with the way my training went today. Great start to the next few weeks!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wait, it will all get better

I'll post my thoughts on taste in a couple of days- I need to experiment with the amount of water I'm using (damned Americans- HTF am I supposed to measure a fluid ounce?)

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Clearly you did not read the "all good things must be attributed to the stack" clause in your contract.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Originally Posted by BringnIt
    Clearly you did not read the "all good things must be attributed to the stack" clause in your contract.
    I can't read

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow

JUST SO EVERYONE'S CLEAR- THIS IS A SPONSORED LOG. HOWEVER THIS WILL CHANGE NOTHING ABOUT THE WAY I LOG AND THE OPINION I FORM OVER THESE PRODUCTS OVER THE COMING WEEKS.
    What exactly are you trying to say here?
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted by Team Enzyte
    What exactly are you trying to say here?
    I have no idea...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...2&postcount=19

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

I'll post my thoughts on taste in a couple of days- I need to experiment with the amount of water I'm using (damned Americans- HTF am I supposed to measure a fluid ounce?)
    I just realised my bb.com shaker bottles have oz. measurements on the side. That'll make thing's a little easier!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just realised my bb.com shaker bottles have oz. measurements on the side. That'll make thing's a little easier!!
    captain obvious to the rescue!!!

lol @ the burnt out clutch smell tho.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    captain obvious to the rescue!!!

not THAT obvious- I rarely use my bb.com shakers and all my UK ones only measure in ml's. But I had a flash of inspiration

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

~~~~ Lover/Fighter ~~~~ dragon*princess's Avatar
    dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    170lbs of muscle onto your frame!?!
    Hmm, that’s a nice thought…....oh, hey BLAP

I’ll be cheering you on!!!

xoxo xoxo

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dragon*princess
    170lbs of muscle onto your frame!?!
    Hmm, that’s a nice thought…....oh, hey BLAP

I’ll be cheering you on!!!

xoxo xoxo
    X infinity + 1

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

x ∞ - [the girlfriend]

Last edited by Blap Blaow; 01-18-2006 at 10:42 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

x ∞ - [the girlfriend]

Yeah, that subtraction of the girlfriend thing always seems to get in the way.

Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Yeah, that subtraction of the girlfriend thing always seems to get in the way.
    d......... nm

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    d......... nm

Exactly. I'm all but married at this time so what in the hell am I talking about......