Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Welcome to Blap’s House of Blood™’n'Bulge™!

Welcome to Blap’s House of Blood™’n’Bulge™!
    Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

If you hadn’t guessed by now this will be a 30 day log to chart my progress with Controlled Lab’s White Blood™ and Green Bulge™. I know there are dozens of logs out there on this stack already, and you’re all probably sick of reading them, but I have my own reasons for wanting to keep an online log.

I realise this ain’t the best time for a CL log since a lot of the attention’s gonna be on the Red Acid guys (good luck by the way, I’ll be watching too!) but oh well, as long as I see results I’m not bothered.

I want to keep this log as detailed as possible for one simple reason. I have gotten extremely frustrated in the past with products not working for me. I hope that by keeping a detailed log I can identify possible issues which may contribute to poor results. I’m not writing this off from the start by any means, I’m just conscious of past experiences.

I have some NOW Glycerine and bulk CEE to potentially add to the stack but, since I have never tried any of these products, I think the sensible thing to do would be to run the stack as it is for at least a week if not 2 before I throw anything else into the mix. We’ll see how it goes.

By the way, this is gonna be my first ever online log. How exciting!

Time to for the fun to begin…
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 10-31-2005 at 06:29 AM.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Products-

You should all know about Green Bulge™ and White Blood™ by now but for the sake of thoroughness here’s some of the blurb;

White Blood™

White Blood™ is the most complete nitric oxide and transport enhancing formula around. It uses ethyl ester technology to enhance the delivery of the two key ingredients, arginine ethyl ester di-hcl (AEE) and ornithine ethyl ester di-hcl (OEE). These two amino acids are bonded to an ester, which increases the absorbability of both compounds. Esters are formed by a reaction between carboxylic acid and alcohol.

The problem with most first-generation nitric oxide enhancers is that they degrade severely when ingested and do not reach their target to perform their duty. With esterfication, the arginine and ornithine can pass the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and greater vasodilation than arginine AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate), which is contained in the most popular nitric oxide products, or any other nitric oxide enhancer could ever have achieved in the past.

The beauty of esterficiation is that less of the active material is needed to do a better job than the underlying non-esterfied compound. For instance, the average 200 pound man only needs about 1.5-1.75 grams of arginine ethyl ester before a workout for amazing pumps and enhanced nutrient uptake, whereas he would need more than three times the amount of arginine AKG to even come close to the same type of pumps.

Larger doses of these compounds put stress on the body so AEE and OEE are much better choices since less of each is needed to illicit the same or better response as larger doses of the first-generation materials.

Esterfication also prolongs the effects that each of these two compounds has. When you are in the gym you want your pump to last as long as your workout. You are tired of the current nitric oxide enhancers that last 15 minutes into your workout then the effects fizzle out. White Blood’s™ pumps and increased nutrient uptake will last your entire workout and then some.

You have tried nitric oxide products in the past and none of them worked for you, right? Well that has been one of the problems with nitric oxide supplements. They were only effective for about 50-60% of the population. 40-50% of individuals were non-responders at the recommended and affordable dosages.

White Blood’s™ esterfied compounds work for nearly everybody, even past nitric oxide non-responders. Our tests have shown that White Blood™ will illicit pumps in at least 95% of the population. This occurs because most of the non-responders damaged the compounds in their digestive system, but with esterfication comes protection and delivery of much more of the underlying ingredient and, therefore, enhanced effects.

Tip! White Blood™ also has an amazing effect on erectile tissue as an added bonus. <Blap says >

Green Bulge™

Green Bulge™ is the most advanced creatine matrix volumizer ever to reach the market. It combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) to deliver synergistic benefits. Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown, in clinical trials, to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks use.

This form of creatine draws water in greater abundance intra and extra cellularly. This increased cellular hydration leads to better protein synthesis and a fuller, more volumized look. Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate that has been attached to an ester. This ester allows for far better absorption by the body than can be accomplished with generic creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate non-responders or those who felt bloated and had aches will achieve much better results with CEE and MCC.

These two forms of creatine work as described in over 99% of users, whereas creatine monohydrate could not be tolerated by a large percentage of users due to mild “side effects”. Taurine Ethyl Ester (TEE) and Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE) have been added to the formula for volumizing and nitric oxide enhancing effects. Creatine and nitric oxide go hand in hand when trying to increase strength, protein synthesis and pumps.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

The Subject-

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5’6 (yes yes, I’m a shortass- move on… )

Weight:
    72kg (approx 158lbs)

Body Type:
    Ecto/Meso (I have 6 inch wrists and 8 inch ankles , but I do have one genetic ‘gift’ in my shoulders)

Training experience:
    grew up as a cross country runner. I had dumbbells in my room as a teenager, but would definitely NOT consider this training. Made the transition to serious weights over 2 years ago. The first year was spent training hard with little understanding of what I was doing. The last year or so has been spent training smart, eating right and learning as much as I can.

Current Lifting Program:
    4 day split- modified Max OT

Monday- legs
    Tuesday- chest/ abs
    Wednesday- rest
    Thursday- back/ shoulders
    Friday- arms
    Saturday- cardio
    Sunday- cardio

My legs and chest are my least developed body parts so my split is designed to prioritise them.

Current Cardio Program:
    I run twice a week

Saturday- fast 3 mile run
    Sunday- easy 4 mile run

Having run competitive cross country events in the past running is part of my life. Although I have not run as part of a team in years I still (try) to run competitively a couple of times a year- distances up to 10k.

Present Supplementation:
    Custom whey blend (presently 75% concentrate: 25% isolate)
    Casein powder
    Fish Oil caps
    Reflex NEXGEN (multivitamin)

I have spent the last 4-5 months stripping completely back on supplements in order to get my diet and training as perfect as possible. I am looking to reintroduce supplementation now in order to give me that extra kick towards my goals.

Supplement History:

Creatine monohydrate/ Creapure/ Micronised/ Creatine Citrate - tried various brand with varying doses/schedules and never noticed any benefits whatsoever. I have found this to be EXTREMELY frustrating. Yet to try CEE.

Glutamine- tried it, noticed nothing.

BCAA’s- noticed improved endurance and some improved recovery, although my doses weren’t huge.

Vit C- gives me diarrhoea in the smallest doses when supplemented!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!

NO- only tried this for a few weeks, gave me some pumps but nothing dramatic- definitely nothing worth the money. Not sure of my water intake at the time but it’s entirely possible that I was under hydrated whilst on it.

ZMA- found it extremely difficult to fall asleep whilst taking ZMA (up to 2 hours) no matter the brand. One I was asleep, the quality of sleep of sleep was good. Never tried it other than pre-bedtime.

I’ve never been a supplement junkie, particularly since the supplement scene (for anything but the basics) in the UK in pretty much underground. Commercial advertising in this area is non-existent. Now that I’m a member of these boards and have had a chance to look at some of the more exciting stuff out there who knows…

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:
    None. I don’t drink or smoke. I even avoid over-the-counter painkillers.

Goals:
    Short Term: Make it as close as possible to 77 kg (170lbs) by the end of February whilst maintaining bf as much as possible. I know hitting a lean 170lbs will be difficult in given the timeframe, but it doesn’t hurt to have ambition!

Long Term: Reach 180lbs at a comfortable 10% bf. I have a long term girlfriend and I’m not really looking to impress anyone. I have no desire to compete and I’m not really the ‘top off’ kinda person. I lift because I enjoy it, but moving from a cross country fit 120lbs to 150lbs+ in 2 years has been a challenge.

I am planning a full X-Factor/Xtend cycle (and log) 2 weeks after finishing with this stack.

My goals will probably change once I reach them but at the moment I’m not looking beyond that 180lb mark. At a teeny tiny 5’6 I should be filled out quite nicely!

Other Reviews / Logs:
    I have kept a personal training log ever since I first started lifting 2+ years ago- this will be my first online log.

MET-Rx Supreme Whey™ (UK) Review
    Reflex&#174; Instant Whey (UK) Review
    Dorian Yates Approved™ Pro-Recover
    MET-Rx CreaPHos™ Review

The Diet-
    Typical LIFTING Day Diet/Supplementation:

0630-
    bowl of oats
    whey shake (0.3l milk)
    0.5l water
    0900-
    homemade protein bar(s)
    apple
    0.5l water
    1100-
    bag of mixed nuts
    0.5l water
    1300-
    tuna and mixed vegetables
    0.5l water
    1600-
    homemade protein bar(s)
    natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    1800-
    whole eggs and oats
    peanut butter
    banana
    0.5l water
    1900-
    >>5 caps Green Bulge<<
    >>3 caps White Blood<<
    0.75l water
    1945-
    (pre-workout)
    Oats with whey (0.4l water)
    2000-
    GYM
    2.0l water
    2100-
    (post-workout)
    dextrose/maltodextrin/whey (0.4l water)- sipped over the course of an hour
    2200-
    Chicken with brown rice
    0.5l water
    2330-
    casein shake (0.4l milk)
    oats
    fish oil
    multivitamin

Overall water intake is approximately 6 litres

Other liquid intake (ie. excluding pure water) is approximately 1.5 litres

Typical CARDIO Day Diet/Supplementation:

0800-
    >>3 caps White Blood<<
    0.5l water
    0900-
    bowl of oats
    whey shake (0.3l milk)
    0.5l water
    1000-
    >>5 caps Green Bulge<<
    0.5l water
    1100-
    CARDIO
    1200-
    whey shake with oats
    1.0l water
    1400-
    whole eggs and oats
    banana
    0.5l water
    1700-
    tuna with mixed vegetables
    natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    1900-
    whey shake with oats (0.4l milk)
    peanut butter
    0.5l water
    2200-
    Chicken with brown rice
    0.5l water
    2330-
    casein shake (0.4l milk)
    oats
    fish oil
    multivitamin

Overall water intake is approximately 4.5 litres

Other liquid intake (ie. excluding pure water) is approximately 1.1 litres

I am currently shooting for the 3200 range in terms of calorie consumption (calorific excess)
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 10-31-2005 at 06:03 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

The Point

- This log is un-sponsored and unbiased. I am looking to get as much feedback as possible to make the most from this stack. Whilst I have immense respect for Tank and pu12 I have been extremely frustrated by other products (particularly creatine based) in the past and since learned to expect nothing. I know my body well enough to notice change.

- I won’t be posting specific workouts or weights lifted, but I will note any strength gains (or otherwise) body weight gains, general thoughts etc.

- I love writing and I’m a stickler for detail and organization so I apologize in advance for the long-ass intro and (possibly) some of the long progress reports along the way!

- I won’t be starting on this stack until next week. I have posted early in order to get as many suggestions/comments as possible BEFORE I start in order to make the most out of these products. So,

----> if you have any comments/questions/suggestions please feel free to post them
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 10-31-2005 at 06:04 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow very nice review, full of detail! Good job
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It sounds like you will be putting both products to the Ultimate Test... I look forward to your feedback, and the format of your thread is amazing.

Good luck... ain't nuttin but a peanut...lightweight... yeah BUDDDY ! ! !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by nick912
    Wow very nice review, full of detail! Good job
    thanks bro. Like I said- I've been VERY frustrated by products in the past. I'm hoping a little bit of effort in research and keeping a detailed log will pay of with some REAL results!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    It sounds like you will be putting both products to the Ultimate Test... I look forward to your feedback, and the format of your thread is amazing.

Good luck... ain't nuttin but a peanut...lightweight... yeah BUDDDY ! ! !
    thanks man- been planning this out for a while- your help in the UK forum just helped me fit the final piece of the jigsaw!

LIIIIIIIIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hmmm.......

good luck blappy hope you hit even higher than 170 pounds! that sucks how creatine has gone for you hey lol

how did you write so much for one days worth!! must be from all those totw wins

anyway good luck man
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

you found the log huh? Good stuff- I thought it was lost to the back pages until I started popping pills next week. Hehe I didn't write the second page- that's just some of the official write ups. The rest of it was was me though. Hey- if ya wanna get it done right you've gotta PLAN!!! ( I like planning!)

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just found this log.. I look forward to it.. Being a tester of Red Acids leads me to naturally be curious of the company's other supplements... I hope it works out well for you..

I think the GENERAL THOUGHTS part of your log will be most helpful to me.. We all know sometimes we can just FEEL the stuff kickin' in..

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    I think the GENERAL THOUGHTS part of your log will be most helpful to me.. We all know sometimes we can just FEEL the stuff kickin' in..
    Good to have you on board! I was definately planning a 'General Thoughts' sum up at the end of every update. I agree 110% if you can't 'feel' the difference it's just no fun! Hope I won't let you down

Definately looking forward to your log too! Even though you're light years ahead of me in bb-ing your thoughts and conclusions will be extremely valuable

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wicked start to what looks to be a wicked log. I myself am travelling to the US of A at the end of November where I'll be fortunate enough to try some of the awesome supplements most of the guys here probably take for granted I'll be there for a month and training at one of those 24 hours fitnesses.

I've decided that Im going to be stacking Green Bulge & White Blood as you have here after all the awesome reviews I've read on these forums. Hopefully you'll confirm I'm doing the right thing Since Im only going to have a month to try out supps from the HUGE range on bb.com, I want to make sure I get to try the best there is to offer. Then it's back to local (South African) brands for me and some over-priced US brands that we're fortunate enough to get.

Dude, good luck with the log. Hope it goes well.

chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Blap, no updates on how it's going?

Originally Posted by chopsky
    Blap, no updates on how it's going?
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    - I won’t be starting on this stack until next week. I have posted early in order to get as many suggestions/comments as possible BEFORE I start in order to make the most out of these products...
    Don't worry- I DEFINATELY havn't forgotten about this! Like I said- I posted this up a week early to get opinions and maybe tweak my plan before d-day to try and get best results, but it looks like everyone's happy with my starting routine so has been a little dead til then! I'll be officially starting monday.

Thanks for the interest! I was gonna bump this today to double check everything was in order but PU took care of some free advertising for me!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Mini First Day Update:
    Just a little update before head to the gym. Had my pre-stack meal on schedule, everything's going good. Decided to finally open the bottles to save a little time later on... OH **** the White Blood STINKS!!! OMGOMGWTFLOLOLOL?!!! Hehe not too bad really but it's definately much more 'pungent' than any pills I've had before! And yes, I've made sure to suck the creatinininz and proteenz from dat dere peese of cottuns so I kan git dem huuuge bicepts like Ronnyz.

Yes, I'm excited..!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yes, I've made sure to suck the creatinininz and proteenz from dat dere peese of cottuns so I kan git dem huuuge bicepts like Ronnyz.

Yes, I'm excited..!
    ROFLTOASTERZ ! !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

DAY 1
    7th November 2005
    LEG DAY

Deviations in Diet/Schedule:
    Nothing to note. Liquid intake was where I wanted it. I skipped my yoghurt today , but nothing serious. Some of my meals at work were a little jumbled because I was sent off to help out in another office so there was some extra travel I hadn’t predicted, but nothing that cost me a meal outright. Not a bad first day nutrition-wise.

Pump/Vascularity:
    Started off with squats. Managed a good increase in reps for each set but because I’ve had to squat at the END of my workout the past few weeks (due to excess squat-rack traffic) I kinda expected my squat to be up if I put it first this week.

What threw me though came next on the Leg Extensions. The only time I have EVER gotten leg pumps is at the swimming pool where my legs feel pumped and full but very heavy. After 2 sets of leg extensions my quads were tingling and feeling fuller- very strange for me. After the third set I noticed this had only increased and my quads were actually feeling a pump! I have to make it clear that whenever I give it my all in the gym (which I try to do every session) I always end up learning something new about my body. Whilst I absolutely definitely 110% DO NOT attribute these pumps to the stack, I will say this session I learned what leg pumps were all about. This made me happy

The rest of the workout was solid. Pumps in quads subsided after about 20 minutes (during a calf set). Hams felt tight and were definitely getting worked hard today but felt nothing out of the ordinary. Calf workout was just as solid. Some good vascularity in my calves after a few heavy sets but, again, nothing out of the ordinary.

Like I said the quad pumps lasted about 20 minutes then became far less noticeable. On the short walk home (5-6 mins gym to front door) I noticed nothing that wasn't typical for me. It’s now 2+ hours since I finished up my workout and my legs feel very fatigued but nothing else. This is perfectly normal for me.

Strength:
    No increases in strength to note. However I feel like I’m at the stage where next week a few exercises will be ready for a bump.

Endurance/Stamina:
    Virtually all of my exercises were up in terms of reps except Lying Hamstring Curls which actually felt a little weak today. I’m not sure why but Ham Curls have suffered a lot in recent weeks. I’ll have to give this a bit of thought. Again, it’s FAR too early to attribute any of these rep increases to the stack. In fact pretty much all rep increases correlated with those in recent weeks, so I was happy

Overall:
    Solid workout today but nothing out of the ordinary bar the temporary quad-pumps. Looking forward to trying to emulate/better these next week already!!!

Thoughts:
    I don’t really know what to think about today. At the moment my legs feel exactly like they would after a non-stack leg day but the quad-pumps really threw me when I was in the gym- especially since it was only my second exercise of the evening! I’ll just have to see how this transpires in the coming weeks; but then I have to remember this is only day 1 so I’m convinced the stack couldn’t have had that much of an effect already. Could it?!

The time I get back from work varies with traffic/how busy we are/how generous the boss is in letting me go home early etc etc. Also, when I took the stack (on schedule) I didn’t really feel like I was on an empty stomach although it was an hour after eating. Both of these factors make me think it’d be better to eat just before I leave work to give myself a little more time to ‘empty up’ a little- particularly since virtually all of the ‘real world’ feedback I’ve read indicate results on an empty stomach blow any other schedule away. I’ll see if I can try this tomorrow.

Notes to Self:
    - have a good long piss before you leave work or make sure you have a wide-necked bottle handy in the car.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 11-07-2005 at 04:44 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Location: I live in the United Kingdom. It is very nice. Posts: About 70,000
    user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good analysis blap, funny both starting the stack the same day, both the same PWO, and both did legs today and squats first!!

Looks like we witnessed pretty similar results. I meant to say on my leg exten's I got a great buzzz in my legs too

On my thread on side effects bit I was going to put so far: Testicular shrinkage, roid rage, aggressiveness, boils, exessive weight gain, voice deepening etc!! But thought better not as someone might skim read through and think WTF!! Only real side effect is you need to go to the toilette alot!

Peace
    Last edited by Toxic04; 11-07-2005 at 04:47 PM.

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DAY 1
    7th November 2005
    LEG DAY

Notes to Self:
    - have a good long piss before you leave work or make sure you have a wide-necked bottle handy in the car.
    LOL

OT: chopsky why not order from bb.com? they have a good service...hope your not buying Muscletech!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Well, I happen to be going to america at the end of the year...so why not buy while Im there?
    Also, if I order from bb.com in SA, Im worried what customs might charge or do with it. There's no real guarentee on that side.
    Im probably going to end up bringing back a few bottles of Controlled Labs stuff, depending on how I find the stuff when I use it while in the States.

Originally Posted by Toxic04
    On my thread on side effects bit I was going to put so far: Testicular shrinkage, roid rage, aggressiveness, boils, exessive weight gain, voice deepening etc!! But thought better not as someone might skim read through and think WTF!! Only real side effect is you need to go to the toilette alot!

Peace
    Both you guys are funny ! !

Toxic.. yea that can be a issue.. if it continues, try increasing your solid food intake. For example, instead of just a shake preworkout.. sandwich + shake. This is something that I've had to adjust when taking White Blood.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Good analysis blap, funny both starting the stack the same day, both the same PWO, and both did legs today and squats first!!

Looks like we witnessed pretty similar results. I meant to say on my leg exten's I got a great buzzz in my legs too

Peace
    Hey Toxic- I was thinking exactly the same thing (about the similarities). Weird huh?!

For anyone reading my log- my UK homie Toxic is running the same stack as me simultaniously. It's great read and definately worth checking out.

On a serious note Toxic- I'm gonna have to buy PVC underwear because ensuring my water intake is up dosn't mix with cotton boxers
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 11-08-2005 at 09:21 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Both you guys are funny ! !

Toxic.. yea that can be a issue.. if it continues, try increasing your solid food intake. For example, instead of just a shake preworkout.. sandwich + shake. This is something that I've had to adjust when taking White Blood.
    I'm lucky enough to be able to eat, drink and piss whenever I like at work. The only problem is being caught short on the 20 min drive home

Seriously though PU- how does the log look to you? My daily format will be the exactly the same as day 1 but with a summary of how I felt between the last and next workout for thoroughness. Enough detail? Hope this (log) lives up to expectations!!! (oh the pressure )

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheer's for the thread link Blap... I guess your finding the pressure hard so have to link mine instead Haha

Great log so far, thorougly enjoy reading it...Can also sympathise with the whole PVC, Bucket stuff - I know how you feel!

I just put up today's update, all looking good so far

This log will live up to expectations as long as you keep the amusement going

Catch ya in abit,

Toxic

Seriously though PU- how does the log look to you? My daily format will be the exactly the same as day 1 but with a summary of how I felt between the last and next workout for thoroughness. Enough detail? Hope this (log) lives up to expectations!!! (oh the pressure )
    Overall... one of the best logs I've ever seen... ever... any questions whatsoever feel free to contact me:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

one of the best logs I've ever seen
    pt@controlledlabs.com
    Only one of the best.....
    Because toxic's is the best

Jke.. Blap it's wicked man great detail, the intro was brilliant, with the information etc..great for someone new to the supplement. Also great coverage of diet and analysis of the results

Keep up the good work

DAY 2
    8th November 2005
    CHEST/ ABS DAY

The Day That Was:
    Woke up this morning and my legs were still very fatigued but without any DOMS just yet. This is perfectly normal for me the morning after a leg day so there was no problem here. What I did noticed was that this fatigue continued on for longer than I would’ve anticipated. Normally my legs would be tired up until mid-morning then there would be a period of being ‘normal’ followed by the slow but sure onset of DOMS. This period of ‘normality’ didn’t hit today; instead I went into leg fatigue ---> leg fatigue and some DOMS ---> just some good ol’ soreness. This may be stack-related but I’m just putting it down to ‘one of those things’ for the moment. Just for reference the soreness really kicked in around lunchtime which is about right for me.

I did some mild stretching as the DOMS set in and made sure to take note of where and how bad the soreness was. I found that my quads, hams, glutes and calves were all affected to the same degree- again, perfectly normal for me.

As I write this (26+ hours after the end of my leg workout) I’ve noticed something a little odd. Whilst the rest of my legs are certainly still suffering from soreness my quads (specially the vastus lateralis) are MUCH sorer than any other area. This is unusual and potentially significant since this is where I experience my pumps yesterday. I’m not really sure what to make of this though since it’s only been 1 workout!!

-------------------

Deviations in Diet/Schedule:
    Again, nothing significant. Yet again I was thrown out of sync a little by having to help out at another office (only found out once I’d already gotten into work at 7.30 ). This was fine though since I pre-make all of my food and can happily carry it around in my little bag. Liquid intake was good but slightly limited by some extra driving and the decision not to drink within 45 minutes of having to drive anywhere. My upholstery is all the better for it

I said yesterday that I would try to eat my pre-stack meal a little earlier to ensure an emptier stomach. I couldn’t manage this exactly but instead I was able to take my stack a little later and subsequently go to the gym a little later. Overall there was an extra 15 mins between my pre-stack meal and taking the pills (75 mins total). This felt MUCH better than yesterday but I’m going to try and push this back to 90 mins and see how that goes.

Pump/Vascularity:
    I never have a ‘typical’ workout because I can never guarantee equipment will be available once I’m at the gym. I do, however, have a rough guide in my head and enough knowledge of exercises to find alternatives where necessary. This was required today since the gym was particularly busy.

Stating of with Dips I really felt my chest stretching and working nicely- today already felt like a solid chest session. By the time I had finished up with the Dips, Inc. DB Press and Machine Presses my chest felt like it had taken a good beating, but no pump to note. Since chest day is my shortest workout I like to do a few abs sets before my final exercise. This is where Odd Occurrence Number 1 happened. After 3 abs sets my abs were actually tingling and felt a little pumped! This is very unusual and took me a little by surprise. The pumps didn’t last long (maybe 20 mins- the same as yesterday) but were definitely noticeable.

Odd Occurrence Number 2; every 3 out of 4 chest sessions I end up with a great pump after my last set. Today there was nothing like this. My chest felt full and worked but I couldn’t ‘feel’ that pump (I hope you’re following!). This was a little unusual and slightly disappointing to be honest- but the ‘fullness’ continued as I walked home.

Odd Occurrence Number 3; this ‘fullness’ was nothing unusual. What was unusual was that I couldn’t feel actually feel that ‘pump’ I associate with it. About 45 mins after my session something very odd happened- my chest seemed to get even fuller! I was typing away on the forums and I actually felt my chest expand a little and my t-shirt tighten up. There was still nothing I would call a ‘pump’ but this increased fullness was crazy! This lasted for about an hour and now (3 hours post-workout) my chest still feels solid but nothing compared to earlier.

Strength:
    No strength gains out of the ordinary although I feel I’m making solid progress with my chest (finally!!).

Endurance/Stamina:
    Reps were notably up on Dips, Machine Presses and Cable Flyes- but nothing dramatic and nothing to shout about. Solid progress. Inc. DB Press was a little weak but I fully put that down to a jumbled workout order this evening.

Thoughts:
    Just like yesterday- I have no idea what to make of today. Two of the three most notable thing of my workout (ab pumps, and spontaneous Hulk-like chest explosion after workout) could all be attributed to this stack- but the third anomaly; the lack of that feeling of a chest pump, makes me think. Anyways, it’s only day 2 so I have a while to assess things properly and actually compare workouts against each other. I’m very reluctant to put anything down to the stack just yet.

Overall:
    Another solid workout. Lack of chest pumps at the end was a little dissapointing but 'blowing up' later made up for it! Look forward to comparing next weeks workout.

Anecdote of the Day:
    Driving around today needing ‘relief’ reminded me of when I used to work as a travelling salesperson before I started university. I was obsessed with banana milkshakes but I also have a pretty small bladder. Combination= I had to actually urinate in a milkshake bottle once and boy did that thing foam up!!!! Not only did I fill the whole bottle up but I then had to blow off the banana-flavoured-foam-urine-overflow to cap the damned thing That was definitely one of the low points of my life
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 11-08-2005 at 04:22 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Overall... one of the best logs I've ever seen... ever... any questions whatsoever feel free to contact me:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    are you flirting with me...???!!!?!?!?!?!

Thanks man! For some reason I enjoy writing (went a little OTT today though!). I'll stick with my format then. Will definatley get in touch if I run into problems but I know you're a busy man so I'll pop a few caps of SEARCH-Tech first! Thinking of waiting til the 2 weeks mark before introducing the Glycerine and/or the CEE but we'll see how it goes.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Only one of the best.....
    Because toxic's is the best

Jke.. Blap it's wicked man great detail, the intro was brilliant, with the information etc..great for someone new to the supplement. Also great coverage of diet and analysis of the results

Keep up the good work
    Hehehe

and thanks

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com