Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

TRIPLE THREAT: BLAP vs ActivaTe vs PowerFULL

TRIPLE THREAT:
    BLAP
    vs ACTIVATE vs POWERFULL

(unsponsored)

THE PRODUCTS

USPLabs PowerFULL
    Muscle Builder

USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap(TM)(100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency. The user will notice effects within 2-7 days of use.

The effects of PowerFULL include:
    • Increase in Muscle Mass
    • Increase in Fat Loss
    • Increase in Strength
    • Increase in Recovery from Exercise
    • Increase in Quality of Sleep
    • Increase in Positive Aggression
    • Increase in Physical Endurance
    • Increase in Sexual Vigor
    • Increase in Erection Strength

>>> USPLabs PowerFULL at the Cyberstore

Designer Supplements ActivaTe
    Increases Free Testosterone

ActivaTe, the brand new muscle enhancing product by Designer Supplements, utilises the natural lignan, Divanil, found in stinging nettle root, to assist you in making the most from your own body's testosterone in order to build muscle mass and reduce body fat. Your body maintains tight control over its own pool of testosterone, allowing some to be active ("free"), while leaving the rest inactive ("bound"). Regardless of the actual amount of total testosterone floating around your body at any one time, this figure could be theoretically doubled or trebled without any significant effect on muscle growth or fat loss; the body would tightly regulate it, only allowing some of it to be active to exert its beneficial effects (or detrimental effects if overused or abused). The rest would remain bound and ineffective for our purposes.

The way your body controls testosterone is through a protein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). This can render upwards of 50% or more of your testosterone pool unable to exert its muscle building effects by attaching to the androgen receptor of the cell. It is through testosterone-to-androgen receptor interaction that protein synthesis is promoted (think muscle growth). ActivaTe cripples SHBG, activating a much larger percentage of your testosterone. With more testosterone activated, your workouts will improve, you will build muscle faster, lose fat easier, and your strength will increase faster than you ever thought possible (without taking exogenous hormones). In addition to improved workouts, you will experience intense pumps, improved recovery, and increased focus. These remarkable benefits, however, are not the only benefit of including ActivaTe into your supplemental regime. Further benefits include:

ActivaTe Hightlights:

• Increased blood sugar and insulin control for general health and fat loss
    • Nitric Oxide (NO) boosting
    • Supports a healthy prostate
    • Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory behaviour
    • Supports healthy cholesterol levels

>>> Designer Supplements ActivaTe at the Cyberstore
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THE BLAPMEISTER

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5’6

Weight:
    78.5kg (172.7lbs)

Body Type:
    Ecto

Body Fat
    ~11% (7 point calliper test).
    Realistic estimate: ~12%

Training experience:
    grew up as a cross country runner. I had dumbbells in my room as a teenager, but would definitely NOT consider this serious training. Made the transition to serious weight training over 2 years ago.

Current Lifting Program:
    I’m currently on the Westside for Skinny Bastards (mon, weds, fri)

Current Cardio Program:
    10-15 minute sessions at the end of each weight training session.

Present/Continuing Supplementation:
    Bulk Whey Protein Concentrate
    Bulk Milk Protein Concentrate
    Fish Oil caps
    Multivitamin
    Bulk CEE
    Vitamin C
    Ginger
    Green Tea Extract
    Bulk Leucine
    Xtend
    Glucophase XR
    NOxidant
    AMP/C2 combo (pre-workout as required)

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:
    None. I don’t drink or smoke.

Goals:
    Over The Next Month: Add lbm cleanly.

Long Term: Reach 185lbs at a comfortable 10% bf. I have a long term girlfriend and I’m not really looking to impress anyone. I have no desire to compete and I’m not really the ‘top off’ kinda person. I lift because I enjoy it, but moving from a cross country fit 120lbs to 170lbs+ in 2 years has been a challenge.

My goals will probably change once I reach them but at the moment I’m not looking beyond that 180lb mark. At a teeny tiny 5’6 I should be filled out quite nicely.

Previous Logs:
    I have kept a personal training log ever since I first started lifting.

- (Ongoing) Stimulant Log/Review

- (10 week duration) USPLabs Complete Product Stack

- (5 week duration) Bulk Powders/ Generic Products Log

- (4 week duration) SNS CVM Xtreme/Arginine E2 Matrix Log (sponsored)

- (4 week duration) Controlled Labs White Blood/Green Bulge Log

Previous Standalone Reviews:

Ergopharm GF-Pro Sample Review (sponsored)

MET-Rx Supreme Whey™ (UK) Review

Reflexฎ Instant Whey (UK) Review

Dorian Yates Approved™ Pro-Recover

MET-Rx CreaPHos™ Review

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Typical Daily Diet

0830 (pre-workout):
    Rolled oats
    Whey
    0.5l water
    3.0l water (during workout)

1045 (post-workout):
    Oats powder
    Whey
    0.5l water
    1130-
    Tuna
    Whole-wheat pasta
    Broccoli
    Cheese
    0.5l water
    1400-

Homemade protein bar or oat/whey/pb shake
    Natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    1700-
    Homemade protein bar(s)
    Banana/apple
    0.5l water
    2030-
    Chicken breast
    Fresh spinach
    0.5l water
    2300-
    MPC shake

The Stack

Workout Days:
    Pre-Workout:
    4 PowerFULL (30 mins before meal)
    1 ActivaTe

Afternoon:
    2 PowerFULL
    1 ActivaTe

Early-Evening:
    1 ActivaTe

Pre-Bed:
    2 PowerFULL
    1 ActivaTe

Non-Workout Days:
    Morning:
    2 PowerFULL
    1 ActivaTe

Afternoon:
    2 PowerFULL
    1 ActivaTe

Early-Evening:
    1 ActivaTe

Pre-Bed:
    2 PowerFULL
    1 ActivaTe
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 07-16-2006 at 08:36 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go gett'm Blapmeister!
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks good! Really colorful

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great Idea Blap!!!!! That powerFULL should do you good Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 1
    17th July 2006
    MAX EFFORT- UPPER BODY

SLEEP:
    Note: Sleep reports will be posted for the night before. Thus today, day one, last nights sleep was the only one during the next 30 days that will be without having taken PowerFULL or ActivaTe that day.

Had an awesome night’s sleep, although I woke up still really tired. Had some totally messed up dreams too- which were awesome!! Really confusing- both dreams that I recall were extremely vivid and both centred around food an eating, although in completely different situations.

STRENGTH:
    Solid. Pretty much exactly where I expected. Whilst on this Westside program I’m having to drop a little weight here and there in order to keep up with some of the rep-ranges suggested by the program. But all adjusted were perfectly in-line with what I’d expect.

RECOVERY:
    Interset recovery was phenomenal. This was the fastest that I’ve ripped through a workout in a long time!! No real idea why- perhaps it was because I was less conscious of the clock and worked to my own pace. I think the fact that I took a few days off at the end of last week made me that little bit extra eager today too.

AGRESSION:
    Nothing.

ENDURANCE:
    Nothing to note. If anything I had a painful pump/ burn in my biceps whilst doing my rows which was slightly inhibitive.

That being said, between sets I was very quick to recover and eager to swueeze out another set (as noted earlier).

LIBIDO:
    Nothing.

PUMPS:
    Good pumps in my biceps which became almost inhibitive toward the end of each set. Didn’t last too long though. Nice pump I my chest too after some dec db sets but, again, short-lived.

Put this mostly down to an increased rep-range I'm still getting used to.

-------------------------

THE DAY:
    Day one. I had a really good workout today and think it was down to a combination of factors- none of which are really related to the supplements I’m using.

This training program is still pretty ‘fresh’ to me and I’m still adapting to it. The days I took off at the end of last week also made me extra eager to get into the gym and make the best of it. I know it should be like that every time… but sometimes it just isn’t.

One other thing to note- ActivaTe pills absolutely stink!! And the smell gets all over your fingers!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Go gett'm Blapmeister!
    thanks!!

Originally Posted by kappaz
    Looks good! Really colorful
    I'm a colourful kinda guy

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Great Idea Blap!!!!! That powerFULL should do you good Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's hope so. I'm not new to PowerFULL but I'm really interested to see how it goes with the ActivaTe.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey Blap!!!

nice layout of your log. i look forward to following your progress. have fun

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    word. You should give some ActivaTe to your boy, Beckham, so he'll quit crying like a lil baby!!! (waits for ensuing US team comment)

j/k

good luck with the bomb-o-combo, f0cker!

If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Cool stack Blap! I had a great experience with Powerfull recently. It's more potent than the original. Stacking with ActivaTe should make you swole!
    Good luck with your training!

Thanks Dominique!! look forward to you following

Shutup- it does seem like it should be a cool combo. I've enjoyed PowerFULL so I'm certainly looking forward to see how ActivaTe works out.

Uber- where you been fool??! Hungry...? I think Zidane needs a cookie

Last edited by Blap Blaow; 07-17-2006 at 04:00 PM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I appluad Zidane for what he did. F^ck those ****-talking, play-diving, negative-soccer-playing, whiny-ass Italians. (not that I've ever punched anyone in a game or anything) Best part is AFTER that he STLL was voted best player of the tourney!!!! HAHA!! Boring world cup except for that and the Netherlands/Portugal game. (Figo headbutt was great)

here's some fun for you..

http://www.sidepic.com/show.php/97_zidane.swf.html

anywhoot....whassup Blap-a-ronney-do?!?! You've inspired me to try another stack of USP goods myself. Gonna stay on the REM and Cissus, and throw in the powerful and symmetry if I can work a combo/bulk deal with'em on pricing.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

I got sent off wtf??! That game was FIXED!!

Check out the Synergy Muscle website- they're doing a few combo deals there (not a PowerFULL/Symmetry one though ). Or prehaps take advantage of the combos here (Symmetry/Cissus or Cissus/PowerFULL).

Personally though, I would take C2 or cAMPH over Symmetry in terms of cost-effectiveness. Or prehaps that PowerFULL/cit malate we talked about in my last log (maybe Body Octane).

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yo uber- 3 cissus/1 symmetry 70 dollars here at bb.com
    2 cissus/2 symmetry- 67.95 at the nutration planet
    Cissus RX + PowerFull- 37.95 at DP5
    Bulk USP LABS CIssus 10.00 per 100 grams

DAY 2
    18th July 2006
    REST

THE DAY:
    The day thus far has been ok- nothing significant to report. The heat seems to be effecting my appetite a little and I’m finding the thought of solid food a little unappealing. Diet still on track nevertheless, albeit a little forced. I’ll also be upping my water intake by a litre plus to compensate a little for this heat-wave, depending on how I feel. Probably an ice cold Diet Coke in there too

Both chest and back are sore and feeling the effects of yesterdays workout. Chest seems about right, but back is slightly sorer than I would expect. I’m blaming the increased rep-age from yesterday. Arms are fine, despite the super-pump yesterday (which often seems to accompany increased soreness for me).

And ActivaTe still smells... but whaddya gonna do?!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we are having a heat wave here is well, it sucks man. I work outside too. Today it was just to hot, I said f--- it, im not working. Its got to be like 90 degrees with 90 percent humidity..

Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    we are having a heat wave here is well, it sucks man. I work outside too. Today it was just to hot, I said f--- it, im not working. Its got to be like 90 degrees with 90 percent humidity..
    Damn that sucks! It's 92 here, set to be 95 tomorrow, but nowhere near that humid- you got it real bad

I'm one of those people that HATE's hot weather because I naturally 'run hot'. Lol, to the dismay of the little lady I took her to Sweden in January last year Lovely!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

haha, yeah it supposed to break a record here today , the record is 99 and its supposed to be hotter. Around 3 pm is when it peaks and its ridiculously hot... it sucks so much, thank god for tread mills or else cardio would suck.. and I started powerfull up again man, last night I slept like a baby. It feels so good to sleep good after not having any good nights of sleep thse last few days..

gym with no windows/ventilation/air conditioning = wtf is cardio??

I knew you wouldn't last a whole week without yo' Powerfull!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *subscribed* Good luck with the log Blap.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

your gym has none of that or what? things that would concern me :
    smell
    heat stroke
    lack of oxygen
    did I mention smell?

Originally Posted by envythahustla
    *subscribed* Good luck with the log Blap.
    Welcome

Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    your gym has none of that or what? things that would concern me :
    smell
    heat stroke
    lack of oxygen
    did I mention smell?
    It's an 'old skool hardcore' basement gym (read: skanky, filthy, rusty and would fail any health and safety inspection) but I love it!!

We have one fan and one door to the outside fire-escape which is sealed off with a grill. It's a great social atmosphere; between sets everyone congregates for air by the door

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Haha thats crazy man. I would imagine it would have to be a little cool if it is in the basement? Haha how big is it and how many people at a given time? I would imagine with a few people it would get quite stuffy in there but Im sure its a great place to workout..

very small- if there's 6 people in there at any time I would say it was 'busy'. 10-12 and it's packed.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    Damn that sucks! It's 92 here, set to be 95 tomorrow,
    102 in Philadelphia right now...Im about to go golfing....Im so stupid.

Oh yea...go Blap!!!
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    102 in Philadelphia right now...Im about to go golfing....Im so stupid.

Oh yea...go Blap!!!
    Yup... you're an idiot!! Seriously, I just myself some kinda Mass Meal ice cream- you should make yourself some to eat on the green. That stuff is da bombdigady

Go Blap!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

how do you do that!!!

LOL. It was pretty basic- 2 scoops Mass Meal and a touch of milk mix up in a shaker then put into a small cup and freeze for 2 hours- perfect!! It goes nice and solid and creamy, not frosty like you might expect.

Tomorrow I'm gonna add a little vanilla ice cream or maybe just cream instead of milk Oh the joys of bulking with a skinny-dude metabolism!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

You bastard... That would be a cheat meal for me