Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BLAP vs MAN: CLOUT

At MAN™ Sports we believe anything is possible. Within this state of mind, incredible innovations are dreamt and brought to reality. Our newest development has shattered old world beliefs, defying existing barriers and obstacles effortlessly, bringing to the market state of the art strength, stamina and recovery supplementation. This is the end result of the perfected balance of vision, passion, science, innovation and technology. Not only are the ingredients in this supplement completely supported by genuine clinical studies, but this new supplement has also been in the trenches, tested, and tested again by real world athletes.

It Sounds Too Good To Be True...But It's Not!

Every single ingredient in CLOUT™ is scientifically proven to noticeably drive athletic performance and recovery to the next level. Developed by the dedicated team behind the ground breaking High Voltage BodyOctane™ and fat loss sensation, SCORCH™ Remix Volume 3™, Vaporize™ with BIG FISH™ and MAN™ Sports Products Inc. proudly introduces, CLOUT™ . Bar-none the most potent over the counter performance enhancer the world has ever known at effectively increasing strength, stamina, and recovery.

CLOUT™ has been reformulated to deliver better taste and even better performance over the much vaunted and heralded original formulation. Once again, CLOUT™ delivers 8 powerful, never-before combined bioactives in scientifically proven doses to create a new and exciting direction in supplementation maximizing human performance, body composition and optimizing the athletic environment. Distinguishing itself from existing run-of-the-mill creatine matrix's, the ingredients in CLOUT™ are proven by scientific studies to enhance your bodies natural abilities to fight the primary causes of fatigue, enhance recovery, and increase explosive muscular fire power, thereby ushering in the future of muscle augmenting nutrition. By completely redefining the use of creatine MAN Sports™ welcomes you to the next level!

MAN-UP™ and SEIZE THE POWER™ with CLOUT™ the revolutionary innovative technology that brings you real strength, power, stamina, recovery and growth you can feel.

The Research Backed Ingredients In Clout™ Work To:
    • Stimulate Explosive Muscular Power and Strength
    • Support ATP Formation and Replenishment
    • Build Lean Muscle Mass
    • Boost Muscle Carnosine
    • Donate Acetyl Groups To Maximize Energy Production
    • Enhances Oxygen Delivery and Uptake
    • Supports Endurance and Recovery
    • Elevate Muscle-buffering Capacity
    • Delay the Signal That Triggers Muscle Loss
    • Increase Time to Exhaustion
    • Enhance Glycogen Storage and Glucose Uptake
    • Decrease Free Radical Formation

Buyer Beware!

Beware of products that contain gimmicky proprietary blends. Look at the label and see what and how much of each ingredient you are getting and make sure it is in an effective dose. CLOUT™ contains only proven ingredients in proven[9] does. One look at the label tells you all – CLOUT™ works BIG-TIME!

>>> FULL CLOUT™ WRITE-UP
    IN THE CYBERSTORE

BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

THE BLAPMEISTER

*'latest' pics are 6+ months old

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5’6

Weight:
    ~175lbs

Body Type:
    Ecto

Body Fat
    ~11% (7 point calliper test).
    Realistic estimate: ~12%

Training experience:
    grew up as a cross country runner. I had dumbbells in my room as a teenager, but would definitely NOT consider this serious training. Made the transition to serious weight training around 3 years ago.

Current Lifting Program:
    I’m currently on a version of Westside for Skinny Bastards (mon, tues, thurs, fri)

Monday: MAX EFFORT- UPPER BODY
    Tuesday: MAX EFFORT- LOWER BODY
    Thursday: REPETITION- UPPER BODY
    Friday: REPETITION- LOWER BODY

Current Cardio Program:
    10-15 minute sessions at the end of each weight training session.

Present/Continuing Supplementation:
    Bulk Whey Protein Concentrate
    Bulk Milk Protein Concentrate
    Fish Oil caps
    Multivitamin
    Bulk CEE
    Vitamin C
    Ginger
    Green Tea Extract
    Bulk Leucine
    Xtend
    Glucophase XR
    NOxidant
    AMP/C2 combo (pre-workout as required)

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:
    None. I don’t drink or smoke.

Goals:
    Over The Next Month: Add lbm cleanly.

Long Term: Reach 185lbs at a comfortable 10% bf. I have a long term girlfriend and I’m not really looking to impress anyone. I have no desire to compete and I’m not really the ‘top off’ kinda person. I lift because I enjoy it, but moving from a cross country fit 120lbs to 170lbs+ in 2 years has been a challenge.

My goals will probably change once I reach them but at the moment I’m not looking beyond that 180lb mark. At a teeny tiny 5’6 I should be filled out quite nicely.

Previous Logs:
    I have kept a personal training log ever since I first started lifting.

- (4 week) Designer Supplements ActivaTe/ USPLabs PowerFULL

- (10 week) USPLabs Complete Product Stack

- (5 week) Bulk Powders/ Generic Products Log

- (4 week) SNS CVM Xtreme/Arginine E2 Matrix Log (sponsored)

- (4 week) Controlled Labs White Blood/Green Bulge Log

- (Ongoing) Stimulant Log/Review

Previous Standalone Reviews:

Ergopharm GF-Pro Sample Review (sponsored)

MET-Rx Supreme Whey™ (UK) Review

Reflex® Instant Whey (UK) Review

Dorian Yates Approved™ Pro-Recover

MET-Rx CreaPHos™ Review

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

TYPICAL DAILY DIET

1- (pre-workout):
    Rolled oats
    Honey
    Whey
    0.5l water
    2- (during workout)
    10g BCAA’s
    20g dextrose
    3.0l water
    3- (post-workout):
    Oats powder
    Whey
    Leucine
    0.5l water
    4-
    Tuna
    Whole-wheat pasta
    Broccoli
    Cheese
    0.5l water
    5-
    Blended banana/ peanut butter/ whey milk
    Natural yogurt
    0.5l water
    6-
    Chicken breast and brown rice or chicken fajitas
    Fresh spinach
    0.5l water
    7-
    MPC and egg protein shake

SOME OTHER POINTS:

- I haven’t utilized a creatine product in 3+ months.
    - I’ve never used a Beta-Alanine product
    - I’d like to really thank Joey and MAN for sending me this product all the way over here to review.

That is all…

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW!!! What a transformation you have had!!! Awesome work Blap!

Good luck with your new supplement log! I hope you find them a good addition to your already great routine!

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subscribes.

Best of luck Blap.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

*subs*

BLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "People do not lack strength, they lack will."

>>> DAY 1
    MAX-EFFORT

UPPER BODY

24 October 2006
    -----------------

> INITIAL THOUGHTS:
    Taste:
    7/10

The powder smelled great- a lot sweeter and fruitier than I’d expected. I made the mistake of giving the tub a little shake before I opened it and some kinda death vapor near choked me to death! The powder is extremely fine and light.

Anyway, taste was not too bad. UberBezerker’s comparison of ‘fancy soap’ pretty much covers it. The taste is pleasant at first then has a dry kick. However the lingering aftertaste is a very fruity and pleasant one- no problems there. Definitely drinkable and I’ll probably enjoy it soon enough.

I tried it in regular tap-water. I’ll try it with colder water next time.

Mixability:
    9/10
    Perfect- no problems whatsoever.

> WORKOUT BASICS
    4 sets Flat Bench
    4 sets Chest Supported Barbell Rows
    3 sets Decline Bench
    4 sets Seated Military Press
    3 sets Face Pulls
    3 sets Weighted Dips

As is my way, I’ll be evaluating Clout based on subjective effects/claims made by the product. I’ll also put up a chart, probably over the weekend, which establishes my baseline core lifts to provide some more objective feedback.

Main things I’ll be looking at as this log develops:

-Strength
    -Endurance
    -Stamina
    -Recovery
    -Pumps/Fullness

> OTHER:
    Nothing really to say- except that my gym finally caught on that I hadn’t paid up my membership in over 2 months… cry.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be watching this log Blap. LOL @ your gym finding out you haven't paid in 2 months.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by envythahustla
    I'll be watching this log Blap. LOL @ your gym finding out you haven't paid in 2 months.
    Thanks man. There was a new guy on the desk so when I 'forgot my card' he decided to dig up my file rather than take my word I was supposed to go back later and pay up... but I had a nap instead. That's how we do

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    Thanks man. There was a new guy on the desk so when I 'forgot my card' he decided to dig up my file rather than take my word I was supposed to go back later and pay up... but I had a nap instead. That's how we do
    Damn those overachievers!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unreliable..

blacklisted.

>>> DAY 2
    MAX-EFFORT

LOWER BODY

25 October 2006
    -----------------

> WORKOUT BASICS
    5 sets Squats
    5 sets Deadlifts
    4 sets Smith Calf Raises
    4 sets Static Holds

> STRENGTH
    Pretty solid but nothing spectacular.

> ENDURANCE/ STAMINA
    Ok- I felt pretty quick to recover. Nothing significant to report here really.

> RECOVERY
    Oh damn, I’m as sure as anything today. Pretty much everything is sore- front delts, chest, lats and triceps. Only my biceps survived yesterday intact. This is the price I pay for having been off of creatine for so long- and in a way this is a good thing since one of the greatest benefits I’ve found from creatine products I respond well to is enhanced recovery/ reduced DOMS.

Inter-set recovery was ok- I was a little sluggish having had a late night though

> PUMPS/FULLNESS
    Nothing really to note here. Pumps in upper legs were average- pumps in claves were pretty good though. Still very very early days however and I’m just making brief reports to provide myself with a baseline for later on in the logs when, hopefully, effects will be more prevelant.

> OTHER:
    Solid leg day. I go through love/hate phases with deadlifts and I think I’m turning a long hate phase around as I quite enjoyed deadlifting today. Had to pay up my gym membership, which sucked, but they didn’t backdate it so I have a full year with the last 10 weeks free of charge

Also unbelievable sore- I could barely pull a t-shirt over my head. Partially my fault for not stretching enough yesterday (I actively neglected it due to laziness). Didn’t make that mistake today. As I said earlier, a big measure of whether or not a creatine ‘works’ for me is the recovery/DOMS factor. Never having tried tricreatine orotate before this is something I will be watching closely.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Looking good Blap!!

All this fancy stuff!

Congrats on the transformation!

THIS is the w/o i want to do next! I forgot about it recently!! I'm a skinny bastard!!
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Originally Posted by Nathan1
    Looking good Blap!!

All this fancy stuff!

Congrats on the transformation!

THIS is the w/o i want to do next! I forgot about it recently!! I'm a skinny bastard!!
    Thanks man- it's a good program. Two alternates I'd also definately consider looking at would be;

- kethnaab's Westside for Bodybuilders (WS4BB)

- Spytech Hybrid WSB

They're a little more 'bodybuilder'-orientated rather than performance athelete/sports orientated (plus Spytech is teh huge!).

Skinny bastards unite!!!! (although you're not-so-skinny!) )
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 10-26-2006 at 02:55 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

>>> DAY 3
    REPETITION

UPPER BODY

26 October 2006
    -----------------

> WORKOUT BASICS
    Workout Time: 70 mins

4 sets Incline Bench
    3 sets T-Bar Rows (wide grip)
    3 sets Cable Crossovers (lying flat)
    3 sets Pullups (narrow/hammer grip)
    3 sets Skullcrusher Extns
    2 sets E-Z Bar Curls
    4 sets Barbell Shrugs
    3 sets Iso-Lateral Raises

> STRENGTH
    Wasn’t playing for strength today (being a repetition day) but, nevertheless, strength was solid.

> ENDURANCE/ STAMINA
    Good. I typically recover much better from high rep/volume workouts than max-effort workout and that really showed today. 25 working sets + stretching and warm-ups in 70 minutes Surprised myself there! Looking at it that seems like a little too much volume, but the workout felt great and was reasonably concise.

> RECOVERY
    I was surprised I had such a decent workout today being as sore as I still was. Benching to start didn’t feel great at first- my tris in particular felt like they were being brutalized, but after a little warm up everything kicked into gear and felt great.

Inter-set recovery was pretty good- 25 sets + warmup + stretching in 70 minutes says it all! As I said though, I’m much better at recovering from volume than I am from max-effort sets/workouts.

Legs are tremendously sore- calves, glutes and quads in particular… but hams too! Lower back is also pretty sore. Generally… I am sore.

> PUMPS/FULLNESS
    Pumps were pretty good- great pump in my shoulders and biceps in particular, despite only doing limited dedicated sets of either. Couldn’t feel much in my tris ‘cept soreness…

Not noticing any beyond-typical fullness at the moment.

> OTHER:
    Good workout- very solid. I’ve been peeing like a monster and I had to get up 3 times last night to have a little tinkle. Obviously this isn’t ideal so I’m gonna switch up my Clout dosing slightly and change from 9am/9pm dosing to 9am/6pm dosing. Hopefully that’ll help ‘dry me out’ before I hit the hay.

Taste of Clout in cold (not cool but COLD) water is actually pretty good- much much better than just regular tap water. The ‘dry kick’ is almost negligible.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice workout Blap, keep it up!
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Skinny bastards unite!!!! (although you're not-so-skinny!) )

are you calling me fat?!?!!?!

I'm 6'1 210!! SKINNY!

i've come a long way, but have a LONG way to go. Personally though, i am just weak for my size. Need to take care of that.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Blap is the MAN.

Originally Posted by boyscouT
    Blap is the MAN.
    Agreed.

If it wasn't for Blap I would have never started logging supplements

Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Blap is the MAN.
    I'll agree!
    "People do not lack strength, they lack will."

>>> DAY 4
    ----- OFF -----

27 October 2006
    -----------------
    > NOTES:
    I really wanted to hit the gym today but I just couldn’t. As soon as I got out of bed I realized my legs were still uber-sore and stiff to the point where I couldn’t straighten them at all. So I kinda felt a volume leg workout was out of the question! I’m enjoying a rest day instead and will switch up my workout to tomorrow- despite the fact I loathe working out on the weekend!

The rest of me is very sore still too. Other than that there’s nothing to say. I should note that, despite never having used a beta alanine product before, I havn’t once felt the ‘tingles’ from the 1.6g BA in Clout. Not a problem, just thought I'd mention it.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by Nathan1
    I'm 6'1 210!! SKINNY!

i've come a long way, but have a LONG way to go. Personally though, i am just weak for my size. Need to take care of that.
    I hear ya mate- but you do have 30-35lbs on me... and 7 inches

Blap is the MAN.
    Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Agreed.

If it wasn't for Blap I would have never started logging supplements
    Originally Posted by Bootysweat!
    I'll agree!
    Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it. I love you all!! (in the platonic sense... except Booty <3 <3 <3)

EDIT: In case in didn't emphasize it enough at the start I wanted to give another huge thanks to Joey for sending me the Clout to try at his own expense. With 50 other logs going he went over and above the average with his generosity
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 10-27-2006 at 10:55 AM.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

>>> DAY 5
    REPETITION

LOWER BODY

28 October 2006
    -----------------

> WORKOUT BASICS
    Workout Time: 45 mins

4 sets Barbell Lunges
    3 sets Seated Calf Raise
    3 sets Leg Extn
    3 sets Hamstring Curl

> STRENGTH
    Not a strength day but strength still felt up to par/good on all except Lunges. Starting with them and still being a touch sore I wasn’t as overly comfortable with them as I would’ve liked.

> ENDURANCE/ STAMINA
    Actually pretty good. After getting warmed up and shaking the sore outta dem wheels I was feeling great. As the workout went on I felt better and better although the weights I was hitting did take a sharp decline on my very last set. At this point I could barely manage to finish a 20 rep drop set as my legs just gave out.

> RECOVERY
    Up until my very last set recovery was good. As I already said I felt stronger as the workout went on and overall more comfortable. However I did hit a huge wall on the last set that I didn’t recover from.

Soreness is definitely still there from the previous leg workout so I’m sure I’ll be pretty much crippled tomorrow.

> PUMPS/FULLNESS
    Legs look pretty full, especially calves. Upper body looks ok, nothing special.

> OTHER:
    Good workout. Actually better than I expected given the soreness still present in my legs but I managed to shake that off pretty quickly. I loathe working out on weekends too but I also hate missing workouts- especially when I’m logging- so I did what I had to do... Hopefully I won’t be paying for it with perma-soreness through to next weeks workout.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Looking good blap. Thanks for thinking about us and hittin the gym on the weekend

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Damn this log looks amazing. Nice work Blap. Good luck with the Clout.
    Hibernating

>>> DAY 6
    ----- OFF -----

29 October 2006
    -----------------
    > NOTES:
    Very supirsed when I got up this morning. Soreness is actually very mild which is amazing! This vindicates my Saturday (groan) workout! I’m not sure I’m any generally sorer than I would have been without yesterdays workout which is a great feeling- although calves are a little tight.

Everything else is going fine. I made the uber-error last night of putting my Clout into my milk shaker instead of the water one It actually tasted pretty decent up until the dregs which where pretty damn nasty!!

Have to spend the rest of the day brushing up on English developmental housing policy… cry…

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Looking good blap. Thanks for thinking about us and hittin the gym on the weekend
    Anything for my fans

Originally Posted by storm shadow
    Damn this log looks amazing. Nice work Blap. Good luck with the Clout.
    Thanks SS!!

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subscribed!. looking good! awesome log great color scheme lol.
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Blap who?

Looking good man, Ill be watching

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll take clout in round 7.