HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

true protein making me sick?

Hello everyone I recently ordered 15 lbs of whey off of true protein. I received my order last week and started taking it Tuesday. Now I didn't add any other ingredients to it. I also bought some swedish oat starch to mix with it once a day. I take bout 3 to 4 shakes a day. Last Wednesday I becamde ill with aches, pains and chills so I had to gome home early from work. Stoped taking supplements ad had ample rest and felt fine the next day. So then I cycled off all of my supplements except for animal paks and l-glutamine.

Well I started taking all my supplements this week drank the shakes from true protein yesterday and became ill today. Now I'm bed ridden yet again with a 100 degree temperature...any suggestions on what it could be?

borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HeGirA View Post
    Hello everyone I recently ordered 15 lbs of whey off of true protein. I received my order last week and started taking it Tuesday. Now I didn't add any other ingredients to it. I also bought some swedish oat starch to mix with it once a day. I take bout 3 to 4 shakes a day. Last Wednesday I becamde ill with aches, pains and chills so I had to gome home early from work. Stoped taking supplements ad had ample rest and felt fine the next day. So then I cycled off all of my supplements except for animal paks and l-glutamine.

Well I started taking all my supplements this week drank the shakes from true protein yesterday and became ill today. Now I'm bed ridden yet again with a 100 degree temperature...any suggestions on what it could be?
    Perhaps your kidney and liver may be getting damaged from abuse of supplements? Don't know if that's valid or not but I'd check the internet and check for symptoms of liver or kidney damage/infection/attack

HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeGirA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by borcic0 View Post
    Perhaps your kidney and liver may be getting damaged from abuse of supplements? Don't know if that's valid or not but I'd check the internet and check for symptoms of liver or kidney damage/infection/attack
    I doubt it tho cuz it has been over 2 years since I was last sick. I'm thinking more food poisoning...maybe salmonella or something

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz

why do you need 4 a day
    Get some meat, tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, etc.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    why do you need 4 a day
    Get some meat, tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, etc.
    Easy for you to say my job consists of flipping throwing pushing pulling carrying and stacking windows all night every night....I need quick sources and a lot of food enriched protein n calories. Let's put it this way my job is so demanding n physical..I don't even need to do cardio. I burn way too many damn calories already.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Easy for you to say my job consists of flipping throwing pushing pulling carrying and stacking windows all night every night....I need quick sources and a lot of food enriched protein n calories. Let's put it this way my job is so demanding n physical..I don't even need to do cardio. I burn way too many damn calories already.
    so you should be hungry for a nice big steak or a cheese omelet

And if thats the case you probably could use more fat and carbs
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

I eat steaks. Porkchops. And chicken with brown rice like its going out of style I eat 2 cups of oatmeal every morning with either eggs or a shake. I usually drink 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil throughout the day and eat 2 to 4 tbsps of pb before bed. Butb I doo agree with u on carbs..I could eat more

make PB and banana sandwiches your new best friend
    point is it looks like the protein is making you sick, so another option is needed
    Founder of MMDELAD

make PB and banana sandwiches your new best friend
    point is it looks like the protein is making you sick, so another option is needed
    Yeah I think it ois I recently switched from muscle milk to this..I heard mercury level are really high in mm so I figured I would go a bulkier n cheaper route

Yeah I think it ois I recently switched from muscle milk to this..I heard mercury level are really high in mm so I figured I would go a bulkier n cheaper route
    could be some additive or sweetner too
    Founder of MMDELAD

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mmmm... cheese omelet... lol

I got some from TP and it did not make me sick. Take everyone else's advice and balance your diet more bro.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Recomp & Motivated Arr =) sid007's Avatar
    sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does not sound good. If you want to risk it try another protein. If you get sick again, go see a doc.
    Down 15% BF Up 6 % Muscle in 7 months (March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept 2010)
    Maint / Recomp (oct 2010 - July 2011)
    Aug/Sep/Oct '11 - fat loss / cut Goal: 1 lb every 5 days / (3500 cals burnt every 5 days - 400 cal deficit food | 300 cal deficit gym daily)

My Fat Stack: Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Flax, PB, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Butter, CLA
    My Protein Stack: Chicken, Lean Steak, Deli Turkey, Fish, Egg Whites, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, ON Whey

Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For what its worth, I ordered some protein from there not too long ago and I'm fine

Originally Posted by Paul-T View Post
    For what its worth, I ordered some protein from there not too long ago and I'm fine
    Is the serving size one full scoop or less? Cuz I read it was less then the scoop they give you

Bump

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have you reported your concerns to TP? They may replace it for you.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Have you reported your concerns to TP? They may replace it for you.
    i was thinking of doing so.. just went to the dr. today and he can't find anything that would cause it...I was asking him bout food poisoning and he said it would have kept me out longer than one day..but its just weird tho...same day both weeks, only last one day...and its the day after I consume shake from the tp products I have...strange!

Registered User eclipsegsx964me's Avatar
    eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eclipsegsx964me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definetly email them true protein has good customer service. I have 16lbs in my room.

Egg White Protein 35%
    Milk Protein Isolate 40%
    Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 25%,

very similiar to the team skip version.
    ?Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.?- Unknown