FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000)

Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin stack

I'm bringing this over from another thread that dealt with the bruises following aspirin use. "Someday" wrote about the use of aspirin, caffeine and ephedrine as part of a stack to burn fat during a cutting phase.

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday
    Aspirin is often added to fat burner products because it reduces urinary excretion of ephedrine—thus keeping it in the blood longer and prolonging ephedrine’s stimulating effects.
    Hmm...learned something new. As I'm doing some reading, there seems to be research regarding the use of ephedrine and aspirin on managing obesity. But what I'm reading is showing thermogenic effects on an obese population but not on a lean population.

Sure it's worth it for a cutting phase? I'm assuming it's something you won't use long term...
    Knocked down seven times, stand up eight.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FittyFour
    As I'm doing some reading, there seems to be research regarding the use of ephedrine and aspirin on managing obesity. But what I'm reading is showing thermogenic effects on an obese population but not on a lean population.
    Why would they run an ECA study on a lean population? And if they did, say using them as some sort of control group, why would it effect them any differently. I'm pretty certain (chime in here any of you PHD's who know this stuff cold) that we have the same endocrinological systems whether we are heavy or lean.

The fact is the product causes increased thermogenesis in the body. There are a lot of studies to support this and I and Someday have experienced this first hand and can say with no uncertainty that they work. However, we only touch the stuff when getting ready for a show, and even then we ramp up usage slowly. Anything that speeds up your heartrate should not be taken lightly, especially for continous, long term use.

dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm bringing this over from another thread that dealt with the bruises following aspirin use. "Someday" wrote about the use of aspirin, caffeine and ephedrine as part of a stack to burn fat during a cutting phase.

Hmm...learned something new. As I'm doing some reading, there seems to be research regarding the use of ephedrine and aspirin on managing obesity. But what I'm reading is showing thermogenic effects on an obese population but not on a lean population.

Sure it's worth it for a cutting phase? I'm assuming it's something you won't use long term...

i have used this stack ,preparing for comp, it works very well only if you have a rest day after day 3, daily use morning /mid/afternoon/ no latter than 4pm , due to sleep deprivation,

or best to use one on ,say stack Monday then clenbuterol Tues then repeat ... ...

just my opinion but used

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would you use it on a lean population when the final use would be in obese/overweight people? It would be akin to me writing another dissertation on catfish and using salmon for my test group.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Hey...I forgot all about this one. Along with my Lipos (Methionine/Inositol/Choline/B6) I took a Bronkaid tablet (Ephedrine) along with a baby asprin all chased down by a cup of coffee. Did this many contest prep times. I had to stop when my heart rhythm went nutts. I would get a hard THUMP which scared the scales off of the old snake. I have a double heart beat anyway (sorta snakey) beat beat pause....beat beat pause....beat beat pause. Cardio Doc said STOP the Ephedrine. As I am typing this at 4:30 am and reving up for a kick ass early Sunday mornin leg press/dumbell bench GVT super set I have just downed Lipos, 32 gram protein bar and working on 2nd cup of coffee.

Y'all have a great Sunday. Beat beat pause....beat beat pause....

FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    Why would you use it on a lean population when the final use would be in obese/overweight people? It would be akin to me writing another dissertation on catfish and using salmon for my test group.
    It depends on why you were studying the combination. Ephedrine and aspirin have been studied as combination therapy for chronic respiratory congestion. And for the very reason that the Somedays want to use it for their stack - there's a synergistic effect when you combine the two that's more effective than when you just use ephedrine alone.

There's a "but" in there as always appears in science...

Why would they run an ECA study on a lean population? And if they did, say using them as some sort of control group, why would it effect them any differently. I'm pretty certain (chime in here any of you PHD's who know this stuff cold) that we have the same endocrinological systems whether we are heavy or lean.
    Yep - we do have the same endocrine systems. Sorta. Obese people are a bit different in that the fat produces hormones as well. I'm not big on the complexities but that could be a reason why obese people will experience a higher thermogenic effect from the stack than lean people.

Here's one interesting study:

Aspirin potentiates the effect of ephedrine on the thermogenic response to a meal in obese but not lean women

http://tinyurl.com/velv7

The fact is the product causes increased thermogenesis in the body. There are a lot of studies to support this and I and Someday have experienced this first hand and can say with no uncertainty that they work.
    I don't want to interfere with anyone's contest preparation - that's just bad juju. The only question I'm raising is that if you're taking the ephedrine and caffeine combination to stimulate fat loss and make up for the energy loss due to restricted diet, you may not need the added aspirin. Why take an additional drug if you don't have to?

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't want to interfere with anyone's contest preparation - that's just bad juju. The only question I'm raising is that if you're taking the ephedrine and caffeine combination to stimulate fat loss and make up for the energy loss due to restricted diet, you may not need the added aspirin. Why take an additional drug if you don't have to?

These are the types of threads that make my head hurt.

Aspirin is often added to fat burner products because it reduces urinary excretion of ephedrine—thus keeping it in the blood longer and prolonging ephedrine’s stimulating effects.

These are the types of threads that make my head hurt.
    Drat! Didn't want that to happen..

Maybe add the aspirin back in?

I'll stop now...

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the thread I usually read....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=555239