Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Healthy Breafasts

Hey guys looking for any suggestions or other opinions on what kindn of breakfasts u guys eat out there. I eat a smoothie that contains 5 strawberries, 1 whole banana, 8 oz water, handful of small ice, glutamine, 26 g of vanilla whey protein and 1/8 cup of splenda. This smoothie is great and i love it. Then i eat these egg beaters which are good but have no cholesterol and eat 4 of these and also 1 whole wheat bagel w/ fat free cream cheese. Wanted other ideas of what people might be eating for a nutritious breakfast.

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great breakfast if your looking to bulk up...maybe you could try rotating the bagel with oatmeal..
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jtrincon
    Hey guys looking for any suggestions or other opinions on what kindn of breakfasts u guys eat out there. I eat a smoothie that contains 5 strawberries, 1 whole banana, 8 oz water, handful of small ice, glutamine, 26 g of vanilla whey protein and 1/8 cup of splenda. This smoothie is great and i love it. Then i eat these egg beaters which are good but have no cholesterol and eat 4 of these and also 1 whole wheat bagel w/ fat free cream cheese. Wanted other ideas of what people might be eating for a nutritious breakfast.
    damn nice man, i usually eat a protein shake with eggs, or eggs and toast, or eggs with oatmeal.....or just a protein shake. you make me jealous.
    WHO DAT

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i start each day off with a scoop of whey in 12 oz of 1% milk, about 8 oz of OJ, and a cup and a half of oats in milk.

h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have 2 slices whole wheat toast with 2 eggs + tbsp peanut butter + 1 apple + 1 yogurt

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OATMEAL!

Seriously, I'm addicted to it. I cook up a huge pot of steel cut oats on the weekend, separate it into baggies, freeze the baggies, and then just have to pull out a baggie, defrost it, heat it up and mix it with whatever I want to put in it that day ---- easy breakfast, healthy, and very filling.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1.5 cups skim milk, 1/2 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, 4 tbsp pb, sometimes Ill substitute some pb with some chocolate or something sweet, but ill wait till closer to my w/o to have it. which is 2 hours after this meal.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrincon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oatmeal sounds like a good thing to switch w/ the wheat bagel. Probably going to start doing that. Thanks guys..

oatmeal sounds like a good thing to switch w/ the wheat bagel. Probably going to start doing that. Thanks guys..

PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50)

oops, what i meant to say was..

Protein shake with water while 3 scoops of Oats are being cooked in the microwave with skim milk.

Tracey Hillard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just eat a fruit, orange juice and some grains + protein

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just ate...
    - 1/4 Cup CC
    - 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
    - 2 WW Toast
    - Protien Smoothie
    - Multi

MMM..MMM.MMM
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oatmeal or oatbran as your main carb source........whey or egg whiites as your protein source. Works for me.
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Forfeit the game before I take you out of the frame and put your name to shame. Cover up your face, you cant run the race, the pace is too fast, you just wont last.

wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lately i've been having some boiled wholegrains + flax oil +splenda and maple syrup
    and eggs + whites...
    I'll recommend OATS!

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 scoops of ON with water
    1 cup of Frosted mini Spooners!

JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my diet i've been eating everyday for the past 2 months for breakfast.

Serving of oats with a scoop of natural PB mixed in (Awesome taste)
    1 dannon light & fit yogurt
    a bananna or apple

Once in a while i'll change up to

egg beaters
    wheat toast w/pb
    piece of fruit

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1/2c. oats, 3 egg whites, 3tbsp unsweetened apple-sauce, cinnamon... and I make a pancake

And drink 2c. of skim milk with it.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

intothisfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intothisfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 cup old fashioned oats, 1 banana, 1 mulitvitamin and fish oil capsule, 1/2 cup egg beaters with one regular egg.
    Ifi dont want eggs, everthing above with a protein shake.

eeeewwww i couldn't imagine putting my egg beaters in my smoothie that i take in the morning but i understand to some people taste is not an issue and time is. So they have to do everything as fast as possible.

kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyl_sengir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yo

For my breakfeast I get a big bowl of plain oatmeal then poor milk all over it then mix about a half scoop of my whey protein in it. I also eat a BIG spoonfull of peanut butter to.

hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50) hynox.rain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A carton of fruit loops with chocolate milk.

... I wish.

I usually go
    3 weetbix with 1/2 cup non fat milk or 1/3 cup oats
    a handful of berries
    a small serving of fruit (like an apple)
    9 eggwhites with spinach and tabasco sauce.
    1 green tea.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is my early meal

6 egg whites 1 whole egg
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 banana
    Glass of OJ diluted
    On the list for Bannukah

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

I usually just whip up an eggMcMuffin & hashbrown smoothie. Lately though, I've been on the Homer Simpson diet (6 doughnuts before every meal, that way you're not so hungry), so I've been trying the Belgian Waffle breakfast, but just eating the cream...

:-)
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd
    I usually just whip up an eggMcMuffin & hashbrown smoothie. Lately though, I've been on the Homer Simpson diet (6 doughnuts before every meal, that way you're not so hungry), so I've been trying the Belgian Waffle breakfast, but just eating the cream...

:-)
    Where's Darwin when you need him?....
    "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool."

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 eggwhites - 2 eggs scrambled together with low carb ketchup on top

1 cup steel cut oats with 6 packets of splenda and a ton of cinnamon... pour on top about 8 tbsp of fatfree low sugar 1/2 and 1/2
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) evrim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 TBS nonfat greek yogurt mix with FF farmers cheese add some egg whites and strawberries&blueberries.

kyoshok3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyoshok3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyoshok3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I need to eat a larger breakfast. My morning meal usually consists of 3/4 cup oatmeal with water.
    Current Status:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 148

Goal: 6 pack with cuts deep enough to slide a quarter on.

Supplements:

CLA

Whey and Casein

yeahh man sounds like you need a bigger breakfast maybe could add some egg whites in there or a protein shake

Gymrat1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 Cup Oats
    1/2 Cup Simply Smart
    1 Scoop Protein
    1 Tb Peanut Butter

Pre and Post workout...one being my breakfast

skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000)
    lately....

.5 cup fat free, sugar free yogurt
    1.25 cup raw oats
    2 scoop ON vanilla whey
    -mix it all up into a mush that looks nasty but tastes quite good actually...

wash it down with a large Starbucks and a capsule of Jungle Warfare + multi vitamin from Sam's Club

FWIW its a good fast breakfast for me to save time in the morning. about 650 cals, 70 g protein, 74 g carbs, 7 g fat