Chiefs1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chest workout on 5day rest??

I just had a horrible chest workout, and it was on 5 day rest. It was so bad that, the weight I did last time for 5 reps for 5 sets, I could only put up once. Do you think that pushing it to a 7 day rest would workout better? Do you think that the 5 day rest was the cause of my terrible workout?

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

It might have been. Or you could have been more tired. Not eaten well.. Could be a bunch of factors..

Originally posted by Big H
    It might have been. Or you could have been more tired. Not eaten well.. Could be a bunch of factors..
    Thanks for the reply... My diet has been pretty steady, so i doubt it could have been a factor, and I felt great going in not tired at all.

The only thing I changed was I did a warm up set, I usually do not do a warm up set, but I did today.

Any other possible reasons?

CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how exactly did you warmup?? Did you go to failure while warming up ?
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Originally posted by CyberGod
    how exactly did you warmup?? Did you go to failure while warming up ?
    No, I did one set of 15 at 50% of my max.

Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    must have just been one of those bad days or your motivation was extremely lacking

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Either you overtrained, or it was on of those days where you weren't focused.

Iron Maiden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Hello,

Mr. H person. A workout to be doing for your chest is like this....to be finding two pistons from old tank. To be tying one to each of the wrists and flap arms like big bird in de air as fast as you can. If you stand on ledge of the mountain (not too high) and to be jumping off you will be surprised in yourself at how much faster you will be flapping of the arms.
    Me to be suggest you try this. And let me to be knowing how you progressed.
    To be doing this six days a week is the best method and do not be undertaking of the splits for the first week.

Shutup dude. Be serious. I am going to start deleting your posts.

Iron Maiden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Dear Big Mr. of the H,

You have so many riches in the americas that you make fun of the poor foreign people. In my country we have to use many and all things to make our body huge and tore up. We are to be using anything we can get the hands around to build our muscles. Why do you pick on us poor foreigners who want to gain knowledge and exchange it with smart people like you? I am to be on the notice that in many of your responses you are rood and have much meaness. I just was to be thinking we could be comrades and help each other while we pump up and feel the fire. In my country i was a fisherman. My job was to be cleaning of the boats and fish then my new job was to be putting of the bait on all the hooks to be catching the fish. After a while i got so good that my new job title was master baiter. So you can see I have much desire and experience to always be getting the better and better.

Iron Maiden
    P.S. How can i also become what you call a model rater?

Cool

Ugh...

CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberGod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao what a weird guy that Iron Maiden
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Ronin_19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally posted by Iron Maiden
    Dear Big Mr. of the H,

You have so many riches in the americas that you make fun of the poor foreign people. In my country we have to use many and all things to make our body huge and tore up. We are to be using anything we can get the hands around to build our muscles. Why do you pick on us poor foreigners who want to gain knowledge and exchange it with smart people like you? I am to be on the notice that in many of your responses you are rood and have much meaness. I just was to be thinking we could be comrades and help each other while we pump up and feel the fire. In my country i was a fisherman. My job was to be cleaning of the boats and fish then my new job was to be putting of the bait on all the hooks to be catching the fish. After a while i got so good that my new job title was master baiter. So you can see I have much desire and experience to always be getting the better and better.

Iron Maiden
    P.S. How can i also become what you call a model rater?
    You gotta admit this guy is funny.

Cool

Yea. An original Chris Farley..