fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

dam strecth marks

u know i though cuz i had the marks by the arm pits i was fine but know the go through my whole bicep even some appearing on the outer bi on the lats and so comin on the legs what should i do dear lord

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    vitamin e is a good start.
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah i got stretch marks under the arm right by the arm pit and a lil on the biceps.. WHAT HAPPEND? vitimin E? how about sum lotion? but, it wont make it go away
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!
    TIL YOU REACH THE TOP! (FIGHT!)
    YOU'RE THE BEST IN TOWN! (FIGHT!)
    A LITTLE BIT OF ALL YOU GOT
    CAN NEVER BRING YOU DOWN!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!
    NOTHINGS GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN!!

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    vitamin e lotion
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goldbond lotion.

JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so this lotion will prevent it?
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stretchmarks are a part of bodybuilding. Nothing, besides surgery, will make them go away and you can;t do to much to prevent them. Lotion just makes them look a little better by blending them in a little and not making them as red.

determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    live with it, we all have to.
    Hey kids! Get the f@ck off my lawn!

bigliftsCNU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont worry bout it.. they are a sign of progress... i love mine!

Karstjager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, but chicks always ask me , "what's that on your arm?" cause they don't phuckin know much about bodybuilding
    It is said, if you work hard for something, often, the rewards are far greater..

"I want to have the heart of a true champion"

and my gf says the same thing..... but then i say.. they are stretch marks... they are from lifting......

if a girl wont talk to you cause you have a few stretch marks.. then trust me.... they arent worth the time... you need to find someone who appeals to you on both the outside and inside, and the same with her.

Originally posted by bigliftsCNU
    if a girl wont talk to you cause you have a few stretch marks.. then trust me.... they arent worth the time... you need to find someone who appeals to you on both the outside and inside, and the same with her.

THATS RIGHT!! HAHA
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have them in the worst spot on my body, right where your leg meets the pelvis there across that line 1/2 away from my balls, there all over my legs more so then anywhere and i got some that go all the way down my arm 2 inches from my elbows, i also got them in another very very bad place, across my ass, akk the way across my ass i have stretch marks, verticle ones and horizontal ones, i got them on my lats all the way down to the begining of the love handels, i got bad ones on my pec delt tie in well the only place on my body i DON'T have stretch marks is calves, forearms and across my belly and love handels, every where else on my body i have stretch marks
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironman1536 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vitamin E and alot of lotoin can help a little.........but nothing u can do to dramatically decrease them....it sucks

williebeaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friend was a fat son of a gun, had heaps of stretch marks then lost heaps of weight and now there basically gone, they do go afterwhile, not completely but enough so you dont notice them, but as you get bigger and bigger your just gonna have to live with them, i dont like them but they are a sign of good progress so suck it up!!!!!

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    addding vitamin E to your diet also helps a lot guys
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

jiggaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm strange I've never had stretch marks and ive gone from 120 to 150 in 4 months, maybe i gain mass slowly cause im an ecto, damnit I WANT A STRETCH MARK

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got em on my lower back from growing too fast, but my arms, chest, and lats are fine, Maybe I'm lucky. However the ones on my lower back are huge and I have a few on the outside of my thighs.

and my gf says the same thing..... but then i say.. they are stretch marks... they are from lifting......

phuck it, i love chicks too much to make my body unappealing to them! Im starting to hit the tanning beds again and also getting some cardio..

I almost cried when this chick lifted my shirt up a few nights ago at a party and she wasnt too impressed. Before my bulking cycle if a chick did that they would usually end up on top of me... They dont know what the hell 'bulking' is all about. They all want some damn skinny ass ecto.
    It is said, if you work hard for something, often, the rewards are far greater..

jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have HUGE, RED stretch marks on my ass, my upper hips, beginning of my love handles, thighs, hamstrings, back of armpit, left lat, both biceps(these are 2nd worst) and i have some on my front delt/pec tie-in that are 3/4 inch wide

makes me self-conscious for some reason

Originally posted by Karstjager
    phuck it, i love chicks too much to make my body unappealing to them! Im starting to hit the tanning beds again and also getting some cardio..

I almost cried when this chick lifted my shirt up a few nights ago at a party and she wasnt too impressed. Before my bulking cycle if a chick did that they would usually end up on top of me... They dont know what the hell 'bulking' is all about. They all want some damn skinny ass ecto.
    if you spend your whole life impressing girls... then your going to have an unhappy one..... look around.. but make sure you find the right one!

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by jiggaman
    hmm strange I've never had stretch marks and ive gone from 120 to 150 in 4 months, maybe i gain mass slowly cause im an ecto, damnit I WANT A STRETCH MARK

Turst me, YOU DON'T!

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i got ones running sideways at least a foot along my lower back and going up to my mid back

Originally posted by jeremys
    i have some on my front delt/pec tie-in that are 3/4 inch wide
    My ass.

Originally posted by p0w3rlift3r
    i have them in the worst spot on my body, right where your leg meets the pelvis there across that line 1/2 away from my balls
    Those are probably skin creases. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get stretch marks at a joint.

if you spend your whole life impressing girls... then your going to have an unhappy one..... look around.. but make sure you find the right one!
    im killing my body in the gym for myself, because I love this sport and the unbelievable confidence it gives me. I used to be a pretty shy kid that was pushed around alot in junior high, then I grew muscles, and nobody screwed with me anymore.

and yes, I do try to impress girls, but not all the time yeah right...

phpboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

you say they cant disapear

uuuuuuh then what the hell did i have on my arms that were red little lines that disapeared after a week...

uuuuuuuh????
    I'm hungry

Originally posted by phpboy
    uuuuuuh then what the hell did i have on my arms that were red little lines that disapeared after a week...
    They're not stretch marks.