Thread: do i have gyno?

fatman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do i have gyno?

20yr
    5' 10"
    207lb
    Attached Images

chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you serious?

looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looking4help has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take a better picture so we can see it. And.......if your worried about gyno, get off steroids.

Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by looking4help
    Take a better picture so we can see it. And.......if your worried about gyno, get off steroids.
    in all fairness there are plenty of other ways to get gyno, like through puberty.

As for you fatman if you are really worried about having it and it interfers with you confidence to have your shirt off then i would go ask a doctor if you have it, not the people on this forum. Unfortionatly there are a lot of rude and ignorant people on here. best bet is to always get a professionals opinion.
    "To be the physically elite, you need to be physically complete."
    1 month's membership to a gym:$50
    month's supply of creatine:$29.99
    an issue of Muscle and Fitness:$5.99
    nike workout gloves:$19.99
    posing in the mirror with great satisfaction:Priceless

Lifting ain't nothing till you've held a girl over your head with one hand

"Compliments kill a bodybuilber, crticism builds one"

Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Durf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard to tell from photo but I really doubt it from what I see. I assume from your pic and stats that you are around 20%-25% body fat so you might want to get down to 10% before you can determine if its chest fat or gyno but my guess is chest fat.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your to fat to tell man, not trying to be mean but its the truth.

Unless youve taken any questionable meds or steroids generally your gyno wont be any more then puffiness form puberty which can be dealt with.

chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris3g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    assuming you haven't taken steroids, it's either just fat, or you may possibly have a small bit of residual pubertal gyno. however, given that i can barely even SEE your chest at all in the picture you posted, i don't know how you could expect someone to make a positive ID on a small bit of subcutaneous glandular tissue.

wilycoyote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wilycoyote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Yes

Actually, you have hypochondria

HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur just ... well.... the term is.... "over weight"

yea lose some LBS man, no need to be that over weight especially as a guy. Just stop stuffing your face and get active, no more gyno :\
    Weight: 207 LBS
    Height: 6'2.5 inches
    Mile: 5:42 seconds
    Anticipating so bad:
    #1 Lloyd banks - rotten apple
    #2 The Game - The doctor's advocate
    #3 Immortal technique - the middle passage
    #4 Joey budden - the growth
    #5 nas - hip hop is dead
    #6 50 cent - ( The Game ) Needs me