b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Guess bodyfat percentage please... four pics posted

I'm 19, I lifted pretty serious last year for about .. 5 months or so and got pretty big, then I lost it all and just got serious about lifting again. As of now, I'm taking SizeOn, ProComplex by OP, Muscle Milk and MV's. I'm trying to keep a pretty clean diet, I want to put on a little bulk(lean muscle) and then eventually do a cutting cycle to get lean, I've never been able to see all of my abs. If you could, just guess my bodyfat percentage and maybe what I should do as far as bulking/cutting goes? Thanks. I'll rep for people who help me out.. Also .. Does anyone think stripping the fat from my chest will take away those awful looking nipples? LoL
    -Ben
    Attached Images

neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodyfat I'd give you 18% or so.

The nipples are at least partially bodyfat related, too. However, some of that could be gynocomastia and would require surgery to remove.

Eating clean isn't enough said. Post your diet. If you're in no hurry to lean out and are feelin' a bit broke, you better start reading your ass of. And, never take anything for face value. Lots of things will "sound great" but really are nothing but BS. If you're impatient and want results now, hire a good online nutrition coach. The people in the gym usually are out of shape, don't know what their talking about and/or have their hands tied behind their backs due to gym regulations. Not to mention they charge and arm and a leg (good for me, bad for you ).

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    16-18

b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) b_burkhart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump.. please

Anti-Conventional Wisdom boxcarguy07's Avatar
    boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I'd say the 18% estimates so far are pretty accurate.

If you want to bulk up a bit that's fine. Not too much however, because you do need to cut. IMO, there's no way you need to even worry about having gyno. The bodyfat on your chest is not out of proportion with anything else.
    Keep working hard man, and be consistent!

KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    14-16% my friends looks more or less like that and his bf% 13-14.....
    George S. Patton
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

"שמע ישראל"
    the last words of a dying MAN

neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neugenetix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KMA_2
    14-16% my friends looks more or less like that and his bf% 13-14.....
    Your friend got a bad reading...

Chrysler Corporation Car 91SundanceRS's Avatar
    91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500)
    17%-18% is my best guess.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    16-20% would be my guess. You really don't need the SizeOn, you should focus on getting a little more definition here first, get rid of some of that extra fat, it shouldn't be hard to drop a few percentage points, just be stringent with your diet.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    16-20% would be my guess. You really don't need the SizeOn, you should focus on getting a little more definition here first, get rid of some of that extra fat, it shouldn't be hard to drop a few percentage points, just be stringent with your diet.
    You really think I should focus on cutting first, THEN bulk? Or opposite... I'd like to be pretty leaned up, abs and all, so I'm guessing I'd need to be around 8% bodyfat or so.. so that's like 6-8% body fat I need to lose, that's a good bit isn't it? Also, as of now I'm trying to bulk... I'm doing an HST program.. 3 days a week, I'll post my workouts if anyone wants them, but they're just the generic ones on the HST site. If I was going about cutting, how should I go about lifting then? Light weights 12-15 reps?

besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is the biggest falicy everyone makes about lifting...dont go lightweight when cutting, you have to keep the heavy weights up because those are what got you where you are and that is what will keep you where you are
    "Rome wasn't built over night" -Idk someone Smart..lol

"Without trying failure is inevitable"

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by besoge
    that is the biggest falicy everyone makes about lifting...dont go lightweight when cutting, you have to keep the heavy weights up because those are what got you where you are and that is what will keep you where you are

True that. Heavy weights burn a lot more fat than light weights! Just drop some carbs, up your protein, drop some calories and you should be well on your way.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    True that. Heavy weights burn a lot more fat than light weights! Just drop some carbs, up your protein, drop some calories and you should be well on your way.
    That's technically incorrect, however it is correct that you will maintain more muscle mass keeping yourself in that 6-12 range than you would in high reps.