Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you help me with my diet please???

Hey fellas hows it going? I am currently on a cutting phase and am about to lower my cals., carbs, etc. and I could use some help. I have thought of a starting point and would like to know what could be changed and what needs to be adjusted. Any advice would be useful. Thank you in advance and any good advice will be repped. Here is the diet:

Imm. Waking Up
    Protein and Water (unless on Mon. and Wed.)

½ Hour Later
    Glutamine, BCAA, Taurine, NO2, 2 Lipo 6, & 2 Trib.
    (Except on Mon. and Wed.; do this step ½ hour before lifting)

Breakfast (1/2 hour after)
    3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/2 cups of oatmeal

Supplements
    Multi, Chromium, 2 EFA’s

Lunch
    Can of tuna
    1 piece of bread

Supplements
    1 Hoodia pill (up to 2 if necessary)

Preworkout
    Protein bar

Supplements
    Glutamine, BCAA, NO2, 2 Lipo 6, & 3 Trib.

Post workout
    Shake (consists of Protein, Glutamine, BCAA, Taurine)

Dinner
    6oz. of chicken, fish, or turkey
    2 cups of broccoli

Supplements
    Multi, Chromium, 2 EFA’s, Hoodia

Post dinner
    ½ cup cottage cheese
    Handful of nuts (if hungry)

Before Bed
    1 scoop of protein
    2 Fish oil

P.S. My stats are as follows: 5'9", 175lbs. and my goal is possibly 165-170 and as low as my bodyfat will go. My current bodyfat is unknown (guessing maybe 12-14%??)
    Emanuele A. Solito

BS in Health Professions and Preventative Rehabilitation; BAA in Entrepreneurship; Minor in Nutrition from Central Michigan University

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a crapload of supplements bro!

But seriously, your diet looks fine. If anything i'd take out the piece of bread @ lunch and instead eat an apple or brown rice. Also for preworkout, ditch the protein bar and eat some real food instead, ie. chicken & brown rice.

I'm sure the cottage cheese if fat free, and the bedtime shake is casein protein. I'd use 2 scoops for the bedtime shake btw.

Hope this helps.

lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd drop the NO, its not a must....especially while cutting.

Also, your 18 years old...you dont need the trib.

As far as the morning protein shake, I would suggest taking it with low fat milk to slow down the rate at which your body absorbs the protein. Your doesnt need super fast absorption of protein as soon as you wake up. I guess your cutting so water saves calories, its a toss up. Good call on the BCAA's while cutting, help minimize muscle loss. What are you taking Hoodia for? Ditch the slice of bread with the tuna and get some brown rice or some veggies. Fat free cottage cheese obviously, ditch the nuts theyre dense in calories and you're cutting. Other than that, everything looks solid.

Good luck
    My Cutting Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9671585#post9671585

Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Italian_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys thanks for such quick replies. So you think I should ditch the bread?? Its only one slice and its pretty good bread, it has 95 calories, 2g of fat, 21g of carbs. with 6g of fiber (need your fiber), and 5g of protein. I think its a pretty good choice, but if you guys say an apple or rice, can you explain why???
    Also, I attend college and I really don't have time to eat a real meal for preworkout (on a strict schedule), so I have to opt for a bar.
    Also, I have seen many people's diets, and they all have nuts while they cut?? Why ditch them, they are really rich in healthy fats... right??
    I take Hoodia so it supresses my appetite during classes.
    I haven't actually started this phase of the cut yet, I would like to get it down pact first.
    Also, do you have any suggestions on how to "fill in" or lose the extra flab on the bottom section of my abs?? I know a lot of people have that problem so any suggestions would be nice. Is it possible that its extra skin from when I was obese and it never filled in or something. Its not squishy so I'm guessing its excess water. What do you think??
    Thanks guys
    Emanuele A. Solito

BS in Health Professions and Preventative Rehabilitation; BAA in Entrepreneurship; Minor in Nutrition from Central Michigan University

lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lp4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drop the bread for an apple or something like that because it has more nutrients, fruti is healthy for you.

As far as the loose ab skin, it is more than likely from when you were obese. If your cutting goes succesfull this should help gid rid of that, the lower your bf% goes the more visible your abs will become. Work your abs throughout the cut so once your bf has dropped your abs are ready to shine.
    My Cutting Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9671585#post9671585

Any other suggestions???
    Emanuele A. Solito