Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

O/T: krzna - the story in pictures

I started off my quest to something I dreamed about in 2003. I grew up as a fat little boy. I always ended up being the butt of jokes ... with a 55 inch back side that jiggled , well one can't really expect anything less. For awhile , it led to depression and then it went on to the very common "who cares ... I will do what I like ... to prove a point , attitude.

Ended up with a woman whose attitude was unwarranted for her looks for a little while. I Always gave this image of a disturbed little kid , trying to over eat. Later I found out she was cheating on me. Then it became open cheating, guess my fat arse did'nt deserve any better. I was barely able to finish my BS in computer science, I decided to get to the US to do my masters in MIS. I came here in 2002. A different atmosphere and positive attitude landed me a few times on the deans lists.

I still use to be daunted by my teen days where I had people picking on me, beating me up,. Am sure some here and in the fat loss forums can relate to that part. I decided to learn some boxing as my balance was hopeless and this slowly fueled a want to become stronger. I trained some basic karate to develop a foundation.

I gave swimming a shot, I guess like there are noob gains, there are noob losses too. I suprisingly lost around 20lbs on just diet and swimming in a month. Armed with a new found confidence , I started my quest , working towards becoming a stronger human being, arming my body and sharpening my mind.

Losing weight got me the girl of my dreams ... hell i would'nt have the guts to approach the woman if I were my old self.

I ended up at 139lbs at around 16-17% , a load on loose skin. Diet / ECA and tons of martial art training got me there. I started frequenting these boards a lot later though. My only regret is , I should have come here earlier., it would have saved some muscle, I lost in the process of losing weight.

I put on some muscle in the period of the next one year. I was using whey/creatine and some Nitrix from BSN. Plagued by injuries from fatty mc griddle days, I decided to start ph's. I do regret starting early, I feel, I should have tried harder , but curiosity kills the cat and if we could resist temptation, we would all be Zen gurus by now.

I did a few cycles, maybe it was right , may not, but I started doing prohormones, so I made my focus, doing them right. Helped by many on the boards, I gained some knowledge and continue to learn as much as I can till today. I stand at 231 @ 14.5%.

I have put the before and after pictures. I normally never post face pix, but I did post the before, cuz I could bet my money that no one recognises the old face .

Lessons learnt from this lifestyle
    Discipline is central to what one does, there is no point salvaging. either you do it right, or you don't do it at all.
    Bodybuilding is a smaller part of a larger picture. If one can control his wants, his cravings , his moods and get his ass on the track, 1/4 of the battle is already won.
    Indulgence is not wrong. It is flaws that makes us human. But knowing where to draw the line cuts it.

Knowledge is the most important weapon a man needs.

Diet is the most important part of bodybuilding.
    Training comes next
    Supplementation is the least important of the three.

There can come times when you may not be able to lift or monetary issues may curb suppliments but watching a diet and understanding what one eats can go a long way in keeping/adding to gains.

For awhile the chicks ... the attention, the feel good lasts. Its good to enjoy it, makes you feel positive. In time, it builds confidence. Confidence turning into obsession will assure you that you will reach your goal, regardless of obstacles that may come your way. This does'nt mean that having a good physique or building spartan strength leads to neglect of other areas of life. We can see this lifestyle as a synergist to all our other activity. Bodybuilding need not become the focal point of ones lives, it rather can be the protocol that governs everything else.

Prohormones/AAS does not replace the basics of the golden 3. even if there were to come an AAS/ph that were side free and lets u grow like weed and chop down all your bf , with no goal/focus/disciplne , it would be a big waste of time.

Does using artificial enhancement qualify as cheating? ... maybe in a competitve scenario ... yes, but if someone knows what he is doing, understands the inherent risks it poses and his family is ok with it, I guess it is cool.

I have no idea why I am typing this out, I found these old pictures while was cleaning up an old hard disk at my parents place. I thought I shld rant , eitherways some of the members here are my good friends and clients both online and offline.

I am not clear about my goals, sometimes I want to stand at 260 @ 10% all high and mighty , but my family wants me to get to a more normal size. Eitherways I guess I graduated with my MBA too so being happily unemployed gets me to rant more.

Whew ... i do sound like an old farrt ...

krzna ... out!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Krzna; 02-12-2006 at 04:23 PM.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's a monster!!!

Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    I started off my quest to something I dreamed about in 2003. I grew up as a fat little boy. I always ended up being the butt of jokes ... with a 55 inch back side that jiggled , well one can't really expect anything less. For awhile , it led to depression and then it went on to the very common "who cares ... I will do what I like ... to prove a point , attitude.

Ended up with a woman whose attitude was unwarranted for her looks for a little while. I Always gave this image of a disturbed little kid , trying to over eat. Later I found out she was cheating on me. Then it became open cheating, guess my fat arse did'nt deserve any better. I was barely able to finish my BS in computer science, I decided to get to the US to do my masters in MIS. I came here in 2002. A different atmosphere and positive attitude landed me a few times on the deans lists.

I still use to be daunted by my teen days where I had people picking on me, beating me up,. Am sure some here and in the fat loss forums can relate to that part. I decided to learn some boxing as my balance was hopeless and this slowly fueled a want to become stronger. I trained some basic karate to develop a foundation.

I gave swimming a shot, I guess like there are noob gains, there are noob losses too. I suprisingly lost around 20lbs on just diet and swimming in a month. Armed with a new found confidence , I started my quest , working towards becoming a stronger human being, arming my body and sharpening my mind.

I ended up at 139lbs at around 16-17% , a load on loose skin. Diet / ECA and tons of martial art training got me there. I started frequenting these boards a lot later though. My only regret is , I should have come here earlier., it would have saved some muscle, I lost in the process of losing weight.

I put on some muscle in the period of the next one year. I was using whey/creatine and some Nitrix from BSN. Plagued by injuries from fatty mc griddle days, I decided to start ph's. I do regret starting early, I feel, I should have tried harder , but curiosity kills the cat and if we could resist temptation, we would all be Zen gurus by now.

I did a few cycles, maybe it was right , may not, but I started doing prohormones, so I made my focus, doing them right. Helped by many on the boards, I gained some knowledge and continue to learn as much as I can till today. I stand at 231 @ 14.5%.

I have put the before and after pictures. I normally never post face pix, but I did post the before, cuz I could bet my money that no one recognises the old face .

Lessons learnt from this lifestyle
    Discipline is central to what one does, there is no point salvaging. either you do it right, or you don't do it at all.
    Bodybuilding is a smaller part of a larger picture. If one can control his wants, his cravings , his moods and get his ass on the track, 1/4 of the battle is already won.
    Indulgence is not wrong. It is flaws that makes us human. But knowing where to draw the line cuts it.

Knowledge is the most important weapon a man needs.

Diet is the most important part of bodybuilding.
    Training comes next
    Supplementation is the least important of the three.

There can come times when you may not be able to lift or monetary issues may curb suppliments but watching a diet and understanding what one eats can go a long way in keeping/adding to gains.

Prohormones/AAS does not replace the basics of the golden 3. even if there were to come an AAS/ph that were side free and lets u grow like weed and chop down all your bf , with no goal/focus/disciplne , it would be a big waste of time.

Does using artificial enhancement qualify as cheating? ... maybe in a competitve scenario ... yes, but if someone knows what he is doing, understands the inherent risks it poses and his family is ok with it, I guess it is cool.

I have no idea why I am typing this out, I found these old pictures while was cleaning up an old hard disk at my parents place. I thought I shld rant , eitherways some of the members here are my good friends and clients both online and offline.

I am not clear about my goals, sometimes I want to stand at 260 @ 10% all high and mighty , but my family wants me to get to a more normal size. Eitherways I guess I graduated with my MBA too so being happily unemployed gets me to rant more.

Whew ... i do sound like an old farrt ...

krzna ... out!
    LOL! Sell me some SD you SD pimp! And sorry to say but your still fat and have gyno. Don't kid yourself that you are soooo dedicated either when you took a few cycles of PH's. That's cheating man, pure and simple. How can you look in the mirror and say " I earned that" when in reality some of it came from PH's. It's the truth, not saying I am perfect but lets be realistic.
    Last edited by Girl Wrists; 02-12-2006 at 03:32 PM.

GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Amazing transformation Krzna, you're a f'king monster!
    Currently cutting

Supplements:

Caffeine
    Syntrax whey shake
    Creapure monohydrate
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ... Ban this ****ing moron already, seriously.

Go have another heart attack or something to keep you occupied.

Good job Krzna, don't let the idiots get to you either, although evidently you haven't if you've made it this far. Inspirational.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Girl Wrists
    LOL! Sell me some SD you SD pimp! And sorry to say but your still fat and have gyno.
    Could you stay out of this thread with that crap? Kthxbye.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

incredible!!! my highest respect for this man!!!!

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    way to go.. truly a great transformation
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fears path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides

An exactly 2:1 mixture of science and bull****.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

damn krzna ,i had no idea ...
    great job on the fat loss and great job on the gains!!!
    thats a huge transformation in just 3 years.
    you must feel very proud and you deserve to.
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL Krz, you remind me of me.

Growing up husky certainly does not help self-esteem in any form. However, making that change from the lowest denomination to such a high point is such a great accomplishment.

Those pics will be an inspiration to many.

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

awsome man!!!

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL! Sell me some SD you SD pimp! And sorry to say but your still fat and have gyno. Don't kid yourself that you are soooo dedicated either when you took a few cycles of PH's. That's cheating man, pure and simple. How can you look in the mirror and say " I earned that" when in reality some of it came from PH's. It's the truth, not saying I am perfect but lets be realistic.
    lol...damn useless, fukin trolls...leave.
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love the Hawaiin shirts

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome! that is amazing!

ignore girl wrists, he is just mad cause he is not as big as you.
    It's go time..

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Krzna, it's great to see this transformation...it's quite the inspiration.
    I lost ALOT of fat weight, but I'm still working on the LBM

Congrats on the losses....and the gains....and then the losses....and the gains...and the final gains
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Girl Wrists has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shadow Beast
    Awesome! that is amazing!

ignore girl wrists, he is just mad cause he is not as big as you.
    I would be as big if I did 3 PH cycles.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe still fat... but nopes...no gyno. plus i got blood work done yesterday and everything seems in check. i dont look in the mirror...thatz for women like you. and i never said i am dedicated either, these are the lessons i've leaned, thats all. Hell if you want to see dedication, chk out guys like Dave ... the powerlifter who sliced from 315 to 230 something or there is a russian with one arm and a leg with a body that puts me to shame ... Alexi. Smart talking on the internet does'nt get you anywhere does it.
    Eitherways, enjoy ur shot stay, create a few threads more, ur gonna be banned pretty soon.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try it, your heart can take it.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great improvement.

How much did you weigh at your heaviest, if you don't mind saying?

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

and you wonder why he acted that way with you, look how you are acting..

anyway, i wont hijack anymore, and girl wrists i suggest you don't in here anymore either.
    It's go time..

Originally Posted by nni
    try it, your heart can take it.
    My ticker is tickin away. I ain't afraid of death anyway, it's inevitable.

Thx for the comments guys. It is much appreciated. Today is bench day ... so this is gonna do some good.
    Oats+ Stim X+ e+ green tea ... good stuff.

and you wonder why he acted that way with you, look how you are acting..

anyway, i wont hijack anymore, and girl wrists i suggest you don't in here anymore either.
    I didn't start it.He said he would "eat me up" in an e-war. How gangsta. I think I should be a rep for SD not bitch titties.

Originally Posted by cocoapi
    Great improvement.

How much did you weigh at your heaviest, if you don't mind saying?
    251 @ 17ish ... scales vary i guess. Some times 3 site decieves too.
    I was carrying a lot of water. PCT w/a herbal diuretic leans me out.

I didn't start it.He said he would "eat me up" in an e-war. How gangsta. I think I should be a rep for SD not bitch titties.

lol, ok there, his chest is huge, i see no gyno, only a massive amount of muscle..
    It's go time..

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Amazing transformation, K

lol, ok there, his chest is huge, i see no gyno, only a massive amount of muscle..
    How much did that muscle cost?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy fantastic transformation batman.
    I shoulda kicked some PH knowledge into my transformation......fat to monster is almost cooler than fat to skinny.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/