scotthfsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotthfsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who is familiar with this chemical?

Was curious if anyone was familiar with this chemical (effects on the body) and also which products currently have it:

19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione

Thanks for any insight

DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Isn't that Trenbolone or Tren Extreme or something like that? I don't know probably talking out of my ass...

scotthfsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotthfsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure; I cant find anything on it so far

Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mortman212 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DozerMaia View Post
    Isn't that Trenbolone or Tren Extreme or something like that? I don't know probably talking out of my ass...
    I agree looks like a tren of some kind
    Goals: More muscle

5' 11 1/2"
    Started: 186 lbs 10/03
    Currently: 241 roughly 16% Bf

Mortmans Activate/ Novedex XT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1588791

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a tren-like precursor.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

sigarms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I know that is the exact chemical in the bottle of "Tren 2 Extreme" made by Synthetic Science Labs that I have. Although that company isn't very well known and I'm not even sure its around anymore . . .

But its also the same chemical in "Trena" made by Fast Action Pharma which is a well known company.

It is also in Xtreme Tren by Tri-City Chemicals, and probably a ton of others.

I would research those products listed to find out more about this chemical.

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Its a tren-like precursor.
    Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by sigarms View Post
    Well I know that is the exact chemical in the bottle of "Tren 2 Extreme" made by Synthetic Science Labs that I have. Although that company isn't very well known and I'm not even sure its around anymore . . .

But its also the same chemical in "Trena" made by Fast Action Pharma which is a well known company.

It is also in Xtreme Tren by Tri-City Chemicals, and probably a ton of others.

I would research those products listed to find out more about this chemical.
    Very nice; thanks for the product listings