Romeo15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting and Lifting

When cutting, what is the best way to train ? High reps/Low reps
    Heavy/Medium/Light. High Sets/Low Sets. Should I considers splits ? Hmm, any help would be great.

Thanks guys, BTW I'm really bad at fat loss so any (even obvious) pointers you can throw my way are welcome.
    There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

My Stats are :

Height : 5'11"
    Weight (After bulking) : 170 lbs
    BF % : ???? (Prolly around 17 %)

I'm one of the most endomorphic people ever. Although I'm not fat, I put bodyfay on really easily !

Peace

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you mean?
    High reps/Low reps, Heavy/Medium/Light. High Sets/Low Sets?

ABout BF%, intake less calories than you burn. And use some supplements...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i stick to bout the same lfitng. when u lift ur goal is to breakdwon muscle, not get a cardio workout. just lift hard 3-5 days a week, and gradually start doing cardio in the morn, start slow and work ur way up.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the biggest mistake people make in their precontest or cutting training is to go to a lighter weight/higher rep. keep lifting the way you were....heavy!

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ntrlmuscle
    the biggest mistake people make in their precontest or cutting training is to go to a lighter weight/higher rep. keep lifting the way you were....heavy!
    Big bump on that. Keep your lifting heavy and stick to compound movements as the base or your routine to keep muscle bellies full and strong.

I would though, suggest you do lets sets and train less frequently, since your body doesnt have the same recovery abilities as it would when you are bulking up. Weight Train no more then 3x a week when cutting.

Br

The thing is i used to train every day, and now when i heard about overtraining i only train 4 days / week. But i've noticed all my muscles have shrunk.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You might not be as strong or have as much energy because of the low cals' carbs.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i switch to HIT when i cut, so i can concentrate more on my diet and cardio.